《生活大爆炸》演员昆瑙·内亚的隐藏技能
日期:2017-08-08 09:00

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
A)H86&4V#7Jx[dn%T%Y|XvtPPt

Do you have lots of special skills on your resume?
你简历上有写过你有什么特殊技能吗
Mostly in bed. Oh, yeah. I should stop talking.
我的特殊技能都是关于床的 好了 我得闭嘴了
I yeah...No...When I was 18 years old on my acting resume I put down shoulder shimmy in special skills
我十八岁的时候在我演员的简历上特别技能那里写了抖肩膀
not thinking anyone would actually make me do it.
我觉得没人会真的要求我这么做
And now everywhere I go everyone wants to see the shoulder shimmy.
现在我去哪儿都有人想看我抖肩膀
I don't think we're any different, are we gang?
我觉得我们抖肩膀应该没有什么不同吧
You want do it? No. Go on. You just start like this and then—
想试试吗 不要 来吧 开始的时候这样 然后这样——

[8OVJ~;;r[

《生活大爆炸》演员昆瑙·内亚的隐藏技能

MfuC*p!kB#*aX3=

Yeah. I love that! I need a nap.
这个我喜欢 我得休息一会儿
I love that. But I don't think you should put it down as a special skill.
这个我喜欢 但我觉得你把它当成特别技能不太合适吧
What have you got on your resume? What are your special skills?
你在简历上写了什么 你有什么特别技能
That was pretty good. I can make a bump key.
你刚刚那个很厉害 我会做撞匙
What is...what is that? What?
那是啥 是什么啊
A bump key is a key that you file down and you can put it in any lock
就是一把钥匙 你把它磨平 然后插进锁孔
and hit it with the back of a butter knife and turn it and open any door.
再用黄油刀在尾部一敲 然后你转一下钥匙 门就开了
Right. So what did you say is you're a thief.
好的 所以你刚是说你是个小偷
One thing you say you can make a bump key. I basically I can open both of your houses, and you don't even know it.
你说你会做撞匙 我只是……我可以打开你们俩的房间,而你们却一无所知
How do you learn to make such a thing?
你怎么学会这个的
Guys, I can't reveal that on the show. Okay.
这个我可不能在节目里说 好吧
No, actually I was hanging out with a group of anarchists.
没有啦 我当时在跟一群无政府主义者一起玩儿
The first thing you learn in an anarchist community is that you can unlock anything.
你如果跟无政府主义者组织在一起的话 你学会的第一件事就是什么锁都能开
No door is closed to you.
所有的门都是向你敞开的
Hang on. I have so many questions. Yes. Go. Go.
等会儿 我有好多问题想问 好 你问
So how do you—when you—How—
你是怎么——怎么——
How do you start that, when you say just hanging with a group of anarchists.
你一开始 是怎么跟无政府主义者玩到一起的
How does one get invited so such a thing?
怎么才能受邀加入这种团体
It is complicated.
说来话长
Yeah. Go on.
没事儿 说吧
You can start with train hopping.
一开始就是扒火车
First you just have to know how to hop trains.
首先你要知道怎么跳火车
Again, what is that?
我又要问那是啥了
So it basically means you know being able to ride the rails without paying for it.
大概意思就是坐火车不给钱
You just have to learn how to hop in the back cargo part of a train and travel.
要学会怎么样跳到火车后面的货舱里 然后跟着走就行了
That's how anarchists hang out.
无政府主义者就是这么玩儿的
They taught you how to make a key?
然后他们就教你怎么做钥匙
Make a bump key.
撞匙
You can file it down any house. I shouldn't be telling you this. But she can.
能打开任何一扇门 我不应该跟你说这个的 但是她可以
Have you committed...are you saying you have committed crime?
你犯过……你是说你犯过罪吗
How many people have you killed?
你杀过多少人
Less than 10.
不到10个
Less than 10. More than eight.
不到10个 8个是有的

Vo[TbAmwq(2HT)+3_8#dg*(WFD*BsHWVKK*q=DyU;vw8^SfLOd9e!
分享到