如何看待美国总统候选人特德·克鲁兹?
日期:2018-12-21 12:59

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
bsUQI9g!ns(KkD6HS-ZjifY853~L(9~y

Now ladies and gentlemen, I'm sure you know the New York primary was last night and Trump and Clinton both won as expected.
女士们先生们 相信大家都知道昨晚纽约初选中 特朗普和克林顿不出所料获胜
Making it now mathematically impossible for Ted Cruz to win the republican nomination.
现在算起来 泰德·科鲁兹想获得共和党候选人席位已经不可能了
And this capped off a rough week for Ted Cruz.
这件事为对泰德·科鲁兹来说艰难的一周画上了句点
It's been getting headlines because of a campaign e-mail he sent to his supporters.
还有泰德发给自己支持者的一封邮件上了头条
And in the letter he listed all of the sacrifices he's had to make to run for president.
在邮件中 他描述了自己为竞选总统做出的牺牲
Well, he said he gets no time with his family, personal attacks, and lack of sleep.
他说自己没有时间跟家人一起 受到人身攻击 没有充足睡眠时间
And I mean we get it. I mean you know, Ted Cruz running for president isn't just hard for Ted Cruz, it's hard for all of us.
我想说 我们明白了 明白吗 泰德·科鲁兹竞选总统不仅是难为他自己 也是难为我们
Now when democratic senator Elizabeth Warren got a hold of this e-mail she had a couple of choice words for Cruz.
当民主党议员伊丽莎白·沃伦接到这封邮件时 她用寥寥几字表达了自己的看法
And she fired back on Twitter saying: are you kidding me, @TedCruz?
她在推特上写道:你在开什么玩笑 @泰德·科鲁兹
We're supposed to pity you because trying to be a leader of the free world is hard?!
你的意思是 你想要成为这个自由世界的主人 中途遇到了一些困难 我们就应该同情你吗
Two words: Boo hoo.
送你两个字:呵呵
Now in case you can't hell, the boo hoo is sarcastic, okay.
可能有人不明白什么意思啊 呵呵两个字是在表示讽刺来着 明白吗

J,s8LEAb794KdKi9qBq

如何看待美国总统候选人特德·克鲁兹?

gyKjeb8n_FeBDGI

But you know, maybe she's being too hard on him, right?
但是她是不是对泰德太刻薄了呢
Ted Cruz just misses time with his family and his daughters. And that's understandable.
泰德科鲁兹只是想念和家人一起度过的时光啊 这可以理解
And I'm sure his daughters feel the same way.
我觉得他女儿应该也很想他
I mean Ted Cruz just can't catch a break lately.
他最近真的很忙
Like if you think his daughter was rude to him,
如果你觉得她女儿对他很冷淡的话
check out this video of Cruz at a republican donor gala where I think it's safe to say he didn't capture the room.
来看看这个共和党慈善宴会上的科鲁兹 我觉得完全可以说他没有控住场
I mean that was definitely the worst Ted talk ever.
这真的堪称史上最糟糕的泰德(TED)演讲了
I mean you watch that video, it's like Ted Cruz has all of the presence of a substitute teacher on the last day of school.
看看这个视频 感觉像是看见了放假前一天的代课老师们
Apparently people were distracted by their desserts, right?
很显然 大家都被甜品吸引了注意力
So now it's a fact. Cruz would lose the presidential race if he was running against Tiramisu.
事实证明 如果泰德跟提拉米苏同时竞选总统的话 泰德一定会输
But to me the most amazing piece of Cruz news this week concerns a woman
在我看来 本周最有意思的跟科鲁兹有关的新闻是本周一的莫里·波维奇秀上出现了一位士
who appeared on the Maury Povich show on Monday to try to determine the father of her child.
她想找到自己孩子的父亲
Now how is this related to Ted Cruz? Let's take a look at the girl.
这跟泰德·科鲁兹有什么关系呢 我们来看看这个孩子
Now this was all over the internet.
现在这张图传的全网都是
And you can just imagine Cruz's campaign advisor going, well, the good news, Ted, is you've gone viral.
想象下科鲁兹的竞选顾问会怎么说 好消息是 泰德 你火了呀
She appeared on Maury and she looks like Ted Cruz.
她也上了莫里秀 跟泰德·科鲁兹真的长的一模一样
And I've got to say it's rough when appearing on Maury is only the second most embarrassing thing to happen to you that day.
不得不说 如果上莫里秀仅仅是当天第二尴尬的事的话 那也太惨了
But this is ironic because I really feel like it's only a matter of time before someone says to Ted Cruz, well, Ted, we've got the results.
但是很讽刺的是 我真的觉得 过不了多久 就会有人跟泰德·科鲁兹说 泰德 我们拿到结果了
You are not the president of the United States.
下一任的美国总统不是你

eJ!#KBHNbtKMR1.h89kSl^[ZW(ll+mlautv3P
分享到
重点单词
  • substituten. 代替者,代用品 vt. 用 ... 代替,代以,代
  • viraladj. 滤过性毒菌的,滤过性毒菌引起的
  • senatorn. 参议员
  • campaignn. 运动,活动,战役,竞选运动 v. 从事运动,参加竞
  • roughadj. 粗糙的,粗略的,粗暴的,艰难的,讨厌的,不适的
  • presencen. 出席,到场,存在 n. 仪态,风度
  • sarcasticadj. 讽刺的
  • primaryadj. 主要的,初期的,根本的,初等教育的 n. 最主
  • donorn. 捐赠人 [计算机] 施主
  • relatedadj. 相关的,有亲属关系的