(单词翻译:单击)
You know how when you look forward to something, like, so much,
大家知道 当你满心期待着某样东西
you build that up in your mind that when it finally comes,
脑子里时刻都惦记着 当它终于出现在你面前时
sometimes you're a little let down from it?
有时候你反倒会有些失望的感觉吗?
Well, I've been waiting a long time for today--
我等今天已经等了很久了
so long that I imagined that it was going to be an incredible, amazing day.
我想象着今天一定会是特别特别棒的一天
And the pressure has built up like a slow cooker on This Is Us.
压力就像《我们这一天》里面的慢炖煲一样慢慢累积起来
No matter what I thought it would be like, no matter how big the hype,
不管我觉得它会是什么样 不管宣传的多么天花乱坠
no matter how great the expectation, I guarantee I will not be disappointed.
也不管期望有多高 我保证今天我一定不会失望
You may, but I'm not going to be disappointed because it's a day I've been looking for.
你们可能会失望 但我不会的 因为我期待这一天很久了
So ladies and gentlemen, today-- girls and boys, Democrats and Republicans,
女士们先生们 今天 姑娘们小伙们 民主党和共和党们
blondes and brunette-- today is the first day of Cat Week.
白姑娘和黑姑娘们 今天是“猫周”的第一天
His head came off just now.
他的头刚刚掉下来了
That's because I was picking up the bells, so nobody-- so I'll just put them over there.
我在捡铃铛 所以没人 先放那边
All right, anyway. Cat Week, it's finally here.
好 猫周 终于来了
And so I woke up this morning and I washed my face like this.
我今天早上起床后是这么洗脸的
All right, and because cats like string, I'm wearing a g-string today just for cats.
好 因为猫喜欢绳 所以我今天穿的是G带(脱衣舞女穿的那种) 都是为了猫
All right, I have been collecting cat videos for months.
好 这几个月我一直在收集关于猫的视频
I have been hoarding them. Portia was getting worried.
我藏了一大堆 波西娅都担心我不正常了
Now, finally, I get to share them with you.
现在 终于可以跟大家一起分享了
Here is the first one. Watch this cat figure out it has ears.
这是第一个 看这只猫 它搞明白了 原来自己有耳朵
Look at it and notice an ear, and go, what is-- is that an ear?
看它发现了耳朵 然后说 这是 那是个耳朵吗?
It's like an ear. Is that an ear?
有点像耳朵 是耳朵吗?
How smart is that? I actually worry that it's not a cat.
多聪明的猫啊 我都怀疑那不是只猫
It's a person that's been changed into a cat, and it's trying to figure out why it's a cat,
是一个被变成猫的人 在想它为啥成了只猫
and nobody's paying attention to it's a person.
竟然没人注意到他是个人
Anyway here's a cat who shares my love of toddlers.
这儿有一只猫跟我一样喜欢小不点儿
Get the ball.
去踢球
Watch the two cats in the background.
看后面的那两只猫
Like, one of them says, go do it. I'm going this way.
就像是 其中一只猫说 快去撞他 我从那边包抄
Poor little kid. And here is another.
可怜的小家伙 还有另一个
You got to wait till the end. This is really, really good.
大家要等到最后 真的特别好
Isn't that adorable? I know. I know.
是不是很有爱?是的 是的
I'm telling you. Love is love, people. It really is.
跟你们说 真爱就是真爱 人类 真的
All right, Twitch. Tell me you're excited about Cat Week like I am.
好 推奇 告诉我一跟我一样期待猫周
I can barely contain it, Ellen. I thought so.
我都激动得无法自控了 艾伦 我想也是
I should mention that Cat Week is brought to you by Cat's Pride cat litter and by catnaps.
我应该提一下 猫周是由Cat's Pride猫砂和打瞌睡带给大家的
When you're done with one nap, why not take another?
如果你睡饱了一觉 那何不再睡一觉呢?
What I love about Cat's Pride cat litter is their jugs.
我喜欢Cat's Pride猫砂是因为他们的壶
You heard me. So they come in these green jugs.
你没听错 他们的猫砂装在这种绿色的壶里
It's Cat's Pride. Every one you buy, they'll donate a pound of litter to shelters in need.
是Cat's Pride 你每买一壶 他们就会向有需要的猫收容所捐赠一磅猫砂
During Cat Week, they're increasing it to two pounds per jug in order to reach their goal of five million pounds.
在猫周期间 他们把数量提升到了两磅 为了达到五百万磅的目标
And you can all buy some because you're all getting a $150 Amazon gift card.
大家都可以去买一点 因为每人将获得一张150美元的亚马逊购物卡
Now, it's $150 Amazon gift card.
这是150美元的亚马逊购物卡
You don't have to buy litter, especially if you don't have a cat.
不一定要买猫砂 尤其是你没养猫的话
But if you buy litter, then go get a cat.
不过你要是买了猫砂 那就去买只猫吧也