(单词翻译:单击)
We're back with Jamie Dornan.
欢迎杰米·多南回来
Ulta Beauty is helping us raise money for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation this month,
这个月 Ulta Beauty在帮助我们为乳癌研究基金会筹集资金
and Jamie is going to help out by playing our game,
杰米会通过玩游戏来帮我们
Oops! My Water Broke! And Whitney Allbright, where are you?
游戏就是“啊 我的羊水破了!” Whitney Allbright在哪里?
Oh, my god! Hi! Hi, Jamie! Hi there. Hello.
哦 天啊 嗨 嗨 杰米 你好啊 哈喽
Hi. Hi! Hi! Is this going to be fun?
嗨 嗨 嗨 游戏好玩吗?
Yes! I'm so excited! Do I get to get wet?
好玩 我超激动 我会湿吗?
Uh, No. Well. You know. I'm cool either way.
额 不会 跟你说 不管怎样我都行啦
I, uh, don't know how to answer that. Oh, no.
呃 我不知道该怎么回答你的问题 哦 不会
Yeah, that's not-- Maybe. I didn't mean it like that. Whoops!
嗯 不会 或许吧 我不是那个意思 哎呀
I know. All right. So-- --here's how we--
我懂 好 我们这样
Oh, no. OK. All right.
哦 天 好吧 好
We're going out to play the game. You're going to help.
我们来玩游戏 你是帮忙的
You're going to be on that side. OK.
你要站在那边 好
And I know that cancer is a part of your family, too.
我知道癌症也是你们家的一份子
Tell us about your story.
跟我们聊聊
On my father's side of the family, lots of the women have had breast cancer.
我父亲那边的家族 有很多女性都得过乳腺癌
And so they're all survivors, which I'm super grateful for.
不过她们都挺过来了 我特别感激
So I'm very happy about that. Sorry.
我很开心 不好意思
And so it just is a big deal to me. Thank you, Ellen, for doing this.
所以这对我来说很重要 艾伦 谢谢你在做这件事
This means a lot to me and my family.
这对我和家人来说意义重大
So thank you so much for doing this. Of course.
非常感谢你的所作所为 不客气
All right. You're going to go over there.
好 你要到那边去
Go on that side. This is going to be so fun for us.
去那边 这绝对好玩
Yeah. Just stand up here? Whitney, yeah.
嗯 就站在这里?Whitney 对
Just go up here. Should I get in? Yeah.
上去 我要坐进去吗 对
Oh, you sit down. Have a seat and you just relax. Yeah.
哦 你坐下来 坐那儿休息会儿 好
You just have a nice, relaxing-- there you go. Yeah.
你就舒舒服服地坐那儿 这就对了 嗯
So all right. It's really fun. It's basically like, you know, Pixie Sticks.
好 这个很好玩 就像Pixie Sticks一样
I take one, you take one. OK. All right. Oh. Sorry!
我拿一根 你拿一根 好 好 哦 抱歉!
I take one, you take one. Let's see.
我拿一根 你拿一根 我看一下
I'll take that one.
我抽那根
Take that one. Nice of you to warm it up.
拿那根 用热水很贴心啊
We thought it might be better if it was cold for you.
本来觉得凉水可能更适合你
Yeah, yeah, yeah. On your right. Isn't this fun?
对 对 对 你右边 是不是很好玩?
God. And there's like 100 more balloons in here. Right?
天啊 这里面有上百个气球 对吧
Thank you so much! That's OK. Very welcome.
非常感谢你 没关系 客气了
That's $10,000 for breast cancer research from Ulta.
Ulta为乳癌研究捐赠1万美元
My Dinner with Herve premieres on HBO October 20th.
《我与赫夫共进晚餐》10月20日在HBO播出
God, you're a good sport.
嗯 你是个好人