(单词翻译:单击)
All right. Today our game is sponsored by Totes, and our contestants are going to be wearing the new Totes Cirrus boots.
好 今天我们的游戏是由Totes赞助的 参赛选手要穿新的Totes Cirrus靴子
They are tough as boots, light as clouds, and durable for life.
它们结实耐用 轻如云朵 一生耐穿
You'll want to wear them even when it's not raining.
即便是晴天你也舍不得脱掉
And thanks to Totes, there's $10,000 under one of those umbrellas.
多亏了Totes 这些伞下藏着1万美元
Alexandria Zitello and Mimi Rodriguez.
Alexandria Zitello和Mimi Rodriguez
Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨 嗨 嗨
Hello. Hi. I'm going to send you over here and I'm going to show you how this works in minute, OK?
哈喽 嗨 你们到那边去 然后我告诉你们怎么玩 好吧
Head on over there.
过去吧
All right. You all know how this works, right?
好 你们都知道这是怎么玩的吧
You're going to keep your hands behind your backs.
把双手背在背后
I'm going to read a question.
我来说问题
If you have the answer and you are sure of the answer, grab the water bottle and answer it.
如果你知道答案并且确定 请抢中间的瓶子 然后回答
If it's not the right answer your opponent has a chance to steal.
如果回答错误 对手就会获得一次机会
Every time you get one right you get a chance to pull one of those umbrellas.
每答对一个问题就能去拉一把伞
And under one of them is $10,000, and under most of them is a whole lot of water.
其中一把伞下有1万美元 多数伞下都是一包水
All right, here we go. We're celebrating our 16th season of the show.
好 开始了 我们在庆祝第16季节目
Name something that happens when you turn 16.
说出你16岁的时候发生的一些事
Oh, sweet 16? Sure, sweet 16 happened. Yes. All right.
哦 甜蜜的16岁 当然 甜蜜的16岁可以 对 好 哦
Oh no. Good luck.
不是吧 祝你好运
It's freezing. It's OK. It's OK Is it cold? Is it cold water?
好冷啊 没关系 还好 冷吗?是凉水吗?
Oh, that's freezing. Well, I just like you to be refreshed.
哦 太冷了 我想让你清醒点
I'm so refreshed. All right. Hands behind your backs.
我太清醒了 好 手放背后
I love my job. How many years have I been hosting this show?
我爱我的工作 我主持这个节目多少年了?
Ooh, 16. Yeah. All right. I'll go with this one.
哦 16年 对 好 我选这个
There, that's the lucky one. Sure.
嗯 那是把幸运之伞
Ooh, that's cold.
哦 好冷
See, but you're getting used to it, right? OK, sure.
不过你都习惯了 对吧 好吧 是的
I produce a digital series called Momsplaining with Kristen Bell.
我制作了一部数字连续剧 叫Momsplaining with Kristen Bell
Name a reason why you would ring a bell.
说出你按响铃的一个原因
For a door, to ring a doorbell. Sure, you'd ring a doorbell.
叫门 按响门铃 当然 你会按响门铃
They all have water in them, don't they?
每个里面都是水 不是吗
No, they don't all have water, but you're finding the ones with water.
不是 并不是所有的都是水 但你选的都是水
You're eliminating the ones with water. I have a better shot now.
你在排除有水的伞 我现在的几率还更大呢
Your reaction is a little slower, so you're going to have to--
你反应稍微慢点 所以你得
unless you're waiting for her to leave one left, and then you're going to get it.
你得等她排除的只剩一个了 然后你就去抢
I don't know. Yeah. All right.
谁知道呢 嗯 好
John Legend won an Emmy this year.
约翰传奇今年赢得了奥斯卡奖
That makes him a member of EGOT club. What does that mean?
这让他成为了EGOT团体的一员 它是什么意思
Oh, it means that they won an Emmy, a Grammy, an Oscar, and a Tony. That's right!
哦 意思是他们获得了艾美奖 格莱美奖 奥斯卡奖和托尼奖 答对了
Is that it? No. I hope it is. OK, me too.
是这个吗?不是 希望是 我也希望
No. Oh, Mimi. Sorry. It'll happen eventually.
不是 哦 Mimi 抱歉了 我迟早会找到的
Yes, you'll get it eventually, yeah.
没错 你总会找到对的那个 嗯
If her reactions continue to be this slow.
如果她反应一直这么慢的话
All right, hands behind your back.
好 手放背后
Lady Gaga was here last week.
嘎嘎小姐上周来了
She has an amazing performance in her new movie A Star Is Born.
她在新电影《一个明星的诞生》中表现很棒
What's the name of the star that we orbit?
我们绕着什么恒星运行?
The sun? Yes, that's right. The sun.
太阳?对 答对了 太阳
It's OK. It's great. It's more and more refreshing every time.
没关系 很好 越来越清醒了
Alexandra, you're just loving this aren't you.
Alexandra 你就是喜欢被水浇 对吧
Yeah, you look like you feel bad.
嗯 你看起来比较难受
You look like you're so sad for her.
你很替她难过
Hands behind your backs. Here we go.
手放背后 继续了
I recently scared my writer Alison with two rubber snakes.
最近 我用两条橡胶蛇吓了我的编剧Alison
Name something else made of rubber.
说出其他用橡胶做的东西
Wait, I'm underneath. I'm underneath.
等一下 我手在下面 我先抓到的
My shoes, is what I was going to say.
我的鞋子 我就想说它
They are made of rubber. You're right.
它们是用橡胶做的 答对了
All right, you have a chance to possibly get wet.
好 你也可能被浇湿
And it would be so incredibly unfair if you just get the money right away.
如果你直接选到有钱的那个就太没天理了
I feel better now.
我感觉好多了
Will Smith recently bungee jumped from a helicopter over the Grand Canyon to celebrate his 50th birthday.
最近 威尔·史密斯从科罗拉多大峡谷上方的直升机上蹦极跳 以此庆祝50岁生日
What's five times 10? 50? Yep.
10的5倍是多少?50?对
Yes!
耶
$10,000! You're not going home empty-handed.
1万美元 你也不会空手而归
You're getting $1,000.
你将获得1千美元
I want to thank Totes for sponsoring our game and they want you to try their boots.
感谢Totes对我们游戏的赞助 他们想让大家去试试他家的靴子