(单词翻译:单击)
Now I thought I'd share some of my favorite Turkey Day tradition stories from you guys. Here we go.
来和大家分享一些火鸡节故事,来听听 。
This first one is from @luckylizzy. She says, My mom makes us get up at 4:00 a.m. to dance with the raw Turkey,
第一个来自@luckylizzy,她说我妈妈让我们4点起床和没加工的火鸡跳舞,
holding it by its wings and legs, because it tenderizes the turkey before it goes in the oven.
拿着它的翅膀和腿,这样火鸡在上微波炉之前可以更嫩 。
33 years now, just dancing with the turkey. There you go, yeah.
33年了,只是个火鸡跳舞,好吧,耶耶 。
Lucky. It's a tradition. She's lucky. This one's from @thesophiashow.
很幸运,这是传统,她很幸运,这个来自@thesophiashow 。
She says, My dad, brother, and grandpa always fight over the turkey neck.
她说我的爸爸,哥哥和爷爷总会为火鸡脖子争执不休 。
To settle it, my grandma throws it over her head backwards and has them try to catch it like a bridal bouquet.
为了解决这一问题,奶奶头冲后仍鸡脖子,好似新娘扔新娘捧花一样 。
They're neck and neck. This one's from @megimonster. She says, My family has a tradition called 'ham slap,'
他们紧挨着,这个来自@megimonster,她说我们家有个名叫“火腿打脸”的传统 。
where you take a piece of ham and slap an unsuspecting family member in the face with it while yelling,
拿着一片火腿,并将其打在毫无意识的家庭成员身上,并叫嚷到,
'You just got ham slapped!' Yeah! You just got ham slapped. Pcht!
你被火腿打了,耶耶,你被火腿打了,呦呦 。
This one's from @myjowilson. She says, Every time someone gets nostalgic and says,
这个来自@myjowilson,每次当有人多愁善感时都会说,
'Do you remember,' my twin brother and I meet in the kitchen and secretly do a shot.
你还记得吗,我的双胞胎兄弟和我在厨房遇见,并偷偷喝点小酒 。
It's makes hearing the same old stories way more fun.
如此回忆这故事确实感到很有趣 。
I would start saying, Do you remember just to get them wasted.
我会开始说,你还记得他们喝多了吗 。
Keep on remembering stuff. Mess with them. Remember when you got ham slapped?
一定要记得哦,搞乱这些事情,你还记得被火腿打吗?
Ham slap! Ham slap! Ham slap! Do, ba-doo. Ham slap. This one's from @gotskeells.
火腿打脸!火腿打脸!嘟嗒嘟嗒,这个来自@gotskeells 。
She says, One time, a random guy showed up to our house because he typed the wrong address into his GPS.
她说一次有人出现在我家门口,因为他将错误地址写进了GPS 。
We liked him so much, we've invited him back every year since.
我们非常喜欢他,此后的每年我们都会邀请他来 。
That's great. Come on. Hey, it's GPS Gary! Yeah! Hey, man! You look great, man!
不错,嘿嘿,GPS加里!你好伙计,你看起来很棒!
Hey, Gary, come here for a second. You just got ham slapped. Ham slap.
你好加里,来过来,你刚刚被火腿打了,火腿打脸 。
This one's from... You rememberwhen...@Dremmalive.
这个来自,还记得啥时候吗,来自@Dremmalive 。
She says, A tradition we're trying to break is that the last few years,
她说我们一直希望打破这一传统,过去几年里,
my 90-year-old grandma has come downstairs on Thanksgiving morning without pants, saying,
我90岁的奶奶在感恩节的早晨没穿裤子下楼来,说
'This old bird wants some bird.' Oh, without pants. Ham slap her. Yeah.
我这只老鸟希望几只小鸟,没有裤子,用火腿打脸,耶耶 。
Get up the stairs! Hyah! I'm wearing ham pants!
上楼去,嘿嘿,我穿的是火腿裤子 。
This one's from @maddyceesarz03. She says, Each person in my family gets a personal pumpkin pie before dinner starts.
这个来自@maddyceesarz03,她说我们家的每个人在晚餐开始之前都会得到一个专属南瓜派 。
During a random point at dinner, my grandma will say, 'Pumpkin pie,' in a slow Southern accent,
在晚餐的任意时刻,我的奶奶会说,她会用非常慢的南方口音说南瓜派,
and the last one to stick their face in the pie has to clean the table after dinner.
最后一个将脸粘到派上的人负责清理桌子 。
P-u-u-u-umpk-i-i-in p-i-i-i-i-i-i-ie! Ham slap! Ham slap. This one's from @girlgetsfit89.
南.....瓜.....派....火腿打脸,火腿打脸,这个来自@girlgetsfit89 。
She says, One year, my cousin brought his vegetarian girlfriend,
她说有一年我的叔叔带来了他的素食女友,
and she made us give the turkey a name and have a moment of silence before eating it.
她让我们为火鸡起名字,并在食用之前默哀 。
Eugene was delicious. Yeah! There you have it. Those are our Tonight Show Hashtags.
尤金很美味,没错,这就是今天的今夜秀标签环节 。
To check out more of our favorites, go to tonightshow.com/hashtags.
要了解更多好看节目,请登录tonightshow.com/hashtags 。