(单词翻译:单击)
Here's what people are talking about. Earlier tonight, President Trump and his family lit the national Christmas tree, Very nice.
人们现在讨论最多的是这个话题,今晚早些时候,特朗普和家人打亮了圣诞树,很好不是吗?
Of course, Trump refused to light it until everyone agreed his tree had the most lights in history. It's like...
当然,小特却不乐意了,他说人们要说他的圣诞树拥有史上最多的灯泡,那他才会乐意打亮它,这就好比...
800 million billion. A million billion?
我的圣诞树有8万亿个灯泡,一百万亿个?
Trump also sent a thoughtful tweet about coming together, putting aside our differences, and remembering what the holidays are all about.
小特还发表了一个令人深思的推特,希望人们能够团结在一起,撇开分歧,铭记节日的庆祝意义 。
I'm just kidding. He insulted the leaders of two countries on Twitter.
我只是在开玩笑,他在推特上侮辱了两名国家领导人 。
Wouldn't be nice? Wouldn't that have been great? That'd be nice, wouldn't it?
这不是很好嘛? 不是吗? 太妙了!
You see this last night? Trump lashed out at British Prime Minister Theresa May on Twitter,
你们昨晚看新闻了吗? 小特在推特上狠批英国首相特蕾莎·梅,
but he actually tagged the wrong Theresa May.
但其实他只的不是真正的“特蕾莎·梅” 。
When he heard that he sent an embarrassing tweet, he said, you're gonna have to be way more specific. I'm sorry.
当他看到他发了一条尴尬的推文时,他称你需要再具体点,非常抱歉 。
Which one? Mm-hmm, uh-huh. Oh, that one.
哪一个是你? 哦,原来你在这里 。
This is pretty big. It came out that Trump wants to replace Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.
下面可是个大新闻,有消息称小特想把国务卿雷克斯·蒂勒森换下去 。
He decided not to when he heard Tillerson was his Secret Santa.
当他听说蒂勒森是“神秘圣诞老人”时,他说还是算了吧 。
Right after I get my present, you're fired.
只要我得到了礼物,你就趁早走人 。
Yesterday, in Missouri, Trump gave a speech on the Republican tax bill.
昨天在密苏里州,小特就共和党的税改法案进行了演讲 。
And it seemed like he knew everyone in the crowd. Watch this video.
他似乎认识台下的每一个人,来看看 。
Linda, she's helping a lot of people. Thank you very much, Linda.
琳达帮助了许多人,谢谢你琳达 。
Where's Cassandra? She around here? Hello, Cassandra. Josh. Where's Josh? Josh. Where's Sam? You all here?
卡珊德拉在哪?她在哪? 你好卡珊德拉,乔希,乔希在哪? 山姆在哪? 在吗?
Hi, Terry. Hi, Sally. Thanks, Sally. Where's Randy? Randy. Hello, Randy. Thank you, Jason. Vicki Heartsler. Vicki! Right, Billy? I said Billy!
你还泰利,你好莎莉,谢谢莎莉,兰迪在哪? 兰迪?你好兰迪,谢谢你杰森,维基·赫斯特勒,维基!比利? 比利在吗?
Billy. The weird part is, that room was completely empty. Really? There was no one there, there was no one there.
比利,更奇怪的是屋里没人,真的? 场下没人,一个人都没有 。
I know. I don't know if he was giving a speech or reciting Mambo No.5. Really?
我不知道他是在演讲还是在背诵“曼波第五号”舞蹈乐曲,真的?
Monica, Cassandra, where's my Josh? Where's my Joshy? There's Joshy, right there.
莫妮卡,卡珊德拉,乔希在哪? 乔希在哪? 乔希在那!
Where's my Joshy? Joshy!Uh...During his speech, Trump had some very specific suggestions for the way this country needs to be treated. Watch this.
乔希在哪? 乔希!在演讲中,小特谈到了治理国家的一些具体意见,来看看 。
Our country was not treated properly for a long time. We're treating it properly. We're treating it with love.
我们没有以正确的方式治理国家,我们要正确对待它,我们要用心 。
And with this. Got to treat it with this. Even more, even more upsetting, the teleprompter said point to heart.
更重要的是用这个,用这个来治理国家,更有甚者,最让人受不了的是讲词提示机指的是心 。
Love. We need a lot of love and this. Anyone else surprised we didn't hear a hollow knocking sound when he did that?
用心,我们需要用心和这个,小特手指一敲你就能听到空空的响声,那才对呢 。
Well get this, Jerry Springer says he won't run for governor of Ohio next year.
杰里·斯普林格称将不再参加明年俄亥俄州的州长选举 。
You know politics has gotten messy when Jerry Springer's like, I can't be associated with this. This will ruin my name!
他非常晓得如今的政治一团糟,杰里·斯普林格说到,我要和它脱离关系,这将毁了我的名声 。
Actually, a candidate named Dana Nessel is running to be Michigan's attorney general,
一位名叫丹娜·内斯尔的候选人将竞选密西根州的司法部长,
and she released an ad that made a pretty good point after what's been in the news. Take a look at this.
她发了一条广告,广告内容说的头头是道,来看看 。
So, when you're choosing Michigan's next attorney general, ask yourself this.
当你在选择密西根司法部长时,问自己这样一个问题 。
Who can you trust most not to show you their penis in a professional setting?
从专业领域来看,你可以在谁面前展现自己最好的一面?
She's got my vote. I mean, I'm in. Sure. Yeah.
我给她投一票,绝对的,当然 。
Hillary was like I knew I should have made that my slogan. That's what people want. Which one...
希拉里要知道就拿这个当竞选标语了,这是人们想听的 。