(单词翻译:单击)
Are you happy to be surrounded by such man candy here?
跟这位甜心美男坐在一起开心吗
I am miserable, can't you tell?
一点都不开心 你看不出来吗
You are a big fan of Outlander, right, is this true?
听说你特别喜欢外乡人 是吗
Well, this is so interesting.
有个特别好玩的事
I have a girl's group, a girlfriend's group and we travel together once a year to hang out with our friends.
我们几个女生有一个群 大家都是朋友 我们每年会一起去旅行一次
And one year we were in a tropical place and Outlander was the series of choice.
有一年我们去的是热带的一个地区 当时正好可以看外乡人
So let me just say there was a lot of time spent in dark rooms watching the series Outlander.
我们就整天关着灯呆在黑屋子里看外乡人
And when I told the girls that I was going to be on the couch with you, oh, that sounds almost amazing.
我跟朋友们说我要跟他一起录节目的时候 她们都跟我说 简直太棒了
Yeah, we're going be on the couch together. Yeah.
对 我们就是要一起录节目

They were very excited. We have to get a selfie.
他们特别激动 我们一会儿得合张影
But people are—I mean there are a lot of ladies here tonight very excited that you're here.
大家——在座也有很多女士 他们特别激动今天可以看见你
They are right down here.
就在这里
And you, Sam, are you enjoying—are you enjoying this female attention?
你呢 山姆 你喜欢——你喜欢被很多女士注意的感觉吗
I mean, I don't know yeah, the show is going very well. Say yes. Yes, yes.
我 说不清楚 说是就好了 是
I mean, do you get a lot of—I mean do you get some weird attention?
那你会——会有很多人用奇怪的目光看着你吗
Weird? I'm not saying you look like weirdoes. No, no. Go on.
奇怪 我不是说你们都是什么怪咖啊 没有这个意思 你继续说
It is fantastic. We have these amazingly dedicated fans.
我感觉很开心 因为有这么多忠实粉丝
We are shooting in Scotland in the highlands on the top of a mountain or next to a loch
我们有一次是在湖边还是山顶的一块高地上拍着呢
and we have fans that turn up and they bring baked goods, a lot of cookies, muffins.
突然有一群粉丝出来 带了烘焙好的食物来 有很多饼干啊 小松饼啊什么的
I'm surprised they're not here today.
我还有点奇怪怎么他们今天不在
But yeah, it's incredible. They did arrive but I'm sorry.
但是我很开心 他们其实来了的 我很抱歉
It's very rare, it's very rare that baked goods will make it to this part of the day.
毕竟让食物出现在这个环节里面有点奇怪 之前基本没有过的
If they arrive here, we're just waiting for shake shack to make a calling.
如果他们来了 奶昔小屋的人就要打电话了
