(单词翻译:单击)
All right, I have explained this before, and I'll explain it again.
好 我以前解释过 现在再解释一遍
It's a segment I call Why I Don't Have A Husband.
这个环节叫做“我为什么不要丈夫”
All right. Here's the first one.
好 这是第一个
Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.
你可以做某件事并不等于你就该这么做
That's-- Here's another reason I don't have a husband.
真是 这是我不要丈夫的另一个原因
I'm assuming his wife said, do something with that hair on your arm.
我估计他妻子跟他说 处理一下你胳膊上的毛
So he did. Here's one more.
他确实处理了 还有一个
I rest my case. And finally, here's a video to show you why I don't have a husband.
我无话可说 最后 还有个视频告诉大家我为什么不要丈夫
You just don't see women doing that.
女人才不会干这种事呢
You don't see Debbie, Nancy, get on here.
从来没见过 Debbie Nancy 快上来
If you have a picture or video to remind me why I don't have a husband, send it to me.
如果你有照片或视频能提醒我为什么不要丈夫 请发给我