(单词翻译:单击)
So Tig, who I care very much about, was not feeling well a while back, and I wanted to cheer her up.
我很在乎的人Tig 之前身体不太舒服 我想让她高兴起来
So I sent a camera crew and something to her house, without her knowing.
所以我派了摄制组和某些东西到她那儿 她不知情
We'll just let it be rolled. So I sent a mariachi band.
我们来看一下 我派了个墨西哥街头乐队
And-- just to surprise her, just to make her feel better. And--
为了给她惊喜 让她高兴起来
They speak Spanish. Those guys. Yes.
他们说的是西语 这些人 对
They do, and the kids probably spoke to them.
确实 孩子们可能跟他们说话了
All right. And so then that was the first surprise.
好 那是第一个惊喜
And there's Stephanie, and then I think I sent-- the next day I think we sent a drag queen Adele performer to sing "Hello"
然后是Stephanie 我让她 第二天我们想让一名变装皇后阿黛尔去给她唱"Hello"
and you probably didn't understand what was happening for quite awhile. I was so confused.
你可能一时半会儿没搞清状况 我很困惑
Look at Finn. Yeah, that's just--
看Finn 嗯 真是
All right, so, did you figure out at some point why I did that?
好 你知道我为什么这么做吗
Well, yeah. I mean I sang at your birthday party.
知道 我在你的生日派对上唱歌了
Well, you know, all these musicians.
你们知道 所有的音乐家们
Melissa Etheridge, Pink. Pharrell.
梅莉莎·埃瑟里奇 Pink 法瑞尔
Everybody was getting on stage singing,
所有人都上台唱歌了
and there was word that Adele was possibly going to get on stage, and she never did.
还有传言说阿黛尔也可能会上台唱歌 但其实并没有
So I was just like, you know what, I'll just go ahead and sing Adele.
所以我当时就想 管它呢 我来唱阿黛尔的歌
And so I went on stage, and I love to play piano and sing, but I don't know how to do either.
于是我就上台了 我喜欢弹钢琴和唱歌 但其实这两样我都不会
And I just did my best and I sang "Hello" at Ellen's birthday party.
所以我只能尽力而为 在艾伦的生日派对上唱了"Hello"
Literally just hitting the piano, no chords, nothing.
其实就只是在按琴键 没有和弦 什么都没有
Just hitting the piano over and over again and singing "Hello" is--
只是一遍遍地按着琴键 唱"Hello"
I mean following Pink and Pharrell and-- I know, I know.
跟在Pink和法瑞尔之后上台 也是——我知道 我知道
And French Montana and like everybody you can imagine.
还有French Montana 任何你们能想到的歌手
She's just confident as can be singing. And I'll do it again.
她就是蜜汁自信 我还会这么干的
I know you will. But yeah.
我知道你会 对
So when Adele showed up at my house, I was so stunned-- I was so confused.
当阿黛尔出现在我门前的时候 我惊呆了 我搞不懂
I was hanging out with my babies, recuperating, and I opened my door,
我当时在跟孩子们一起玩儿 在修养身体 开门后
and for like the first 15 seconds I believed that was Adele.
有那么15秒的时间 我还真以为阿黛尔来了
And then, you know, soon after that I was like, oh my--
然后 你知道 之后我就明白了 哦天
you really thought Adele came over to your house to sing to you.
你还真以为阿黛尔会专门到你家给你唱歌
But you have ruined my life in a way, because I now-- I judge all friends.
但你毁了我的生活 因为我现在 对所有朋友都有意见
You know, if I'm not feeling well, I'm like where's my mariachi band?
如果我身体不舒服 我就会想我的墨西哥街头乐队在哪儿
Where's Adele? Yes, well I like to spoil you. Yeah.
阿黛尔在哪儿?嗯 我就喜欢把你宠坏 对
I appreciate that. OK.
我很感激 好