(单词翻译:单击)
So these are real surveys.
这些都是真实的调查
The first one says 38% say they've done something they regret on spring break,
第一个是 有38%的人说他们在春假的时候做了自己后悔的事
and the other 62 don't remember what they've done probably.
剩下的68%可能是忘了自己做过什么
How many people here regret something you've done on spring break?
有多少人后悔春假所做的事?
A lot of people. Well, you're closest to me. What do you regret?
很多人 你离我最近 你后悔的是什么
Some things that I'd rather not say on TV.
是一些我不想在电视上说的事
It's too late for that. Tell us.
现在已经晚了 说吧
It's just us in here. Oh, yeah. Just us.
这里只有我们 哦 对 只有我们
Sometimes, you have a little bit too much fun doing things, and you get things like rug burn on your face.
有时候 你可能玩的开心过头了 会在脸上留下淤痕肿块
So that's happened.
就是这样
No, that really happened. You have too much fun and get rug burn on your face.
不 这是真的 你玩的太开心了导致脸被擦伤
Yes. Yeah. I don't even have that kind of imagination that I can--
对 是 我都想象不到
I hope it was consensual, whatever that was.
不管是什么 但愿那是自愿的
I hope you were enjoying the rug burn at the time.
希望你当时脸肿的时候很开心
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. I can't quite say I remember getting it.
哦 对 很开心 我都不记得它是怎么来的了
Yeah. But yeah. All right. Wow. Rug burn. Yeah. All right.
嗯 好 哇 淤痕肿块 嗯 好
I need to hear more. You're next to her. What did you do?
我需要再听一些 你在她旁边 你做了什么
Were you with her or separate? Unfortunately, yes.
你是跟她一起来的还是你自己?很不巧的是 我俩一起的
We were present. And did you also receive rug burn?
我们当时都在场 你脸也肿了吗?
No. No, I just had the joy of observing. Oh.
没有 没有 我只是在旁边看的很开心 哦
As an innocent bystander. You were watching her get rug burn.
我是无辜的路人 你看着她把自己脸弄肿
Wow. Wow. All right.
哇 哇 好
And then there was somebody in the back-- a guy that raised his hand.
后面有人 有一位男士举手了
Can you top that?
你做的事比这还糗吗
Wow, you're actually out in the aisle. It better be good.
哇 你都跑到过道里来了 最好要很精彩
Yeah. Well, I kind of smoked and drink a lot on my spring break.
嗯 我在春假期间 抽了烟喝了很多酒
I was in Cabo San Lucas. And I woke up in someone else's hotel room.
当时在卡波圣卢卡斯 结果在别人的酒店房间里醒来
But it wasn't a girl. It was just an old lady.
但不是女孩的房间 是一位老妇人
It wasn't a girl, it was just an old lady.
不是个女孩 是个老妇人
And was she surprised to see you there when she woke up?
她醒来后看到你惊讶吗
She woke up and she was like, what are you doing here?
她醒后说 你在这儿干嘛呢
And I'm like, we didn't do anything, right?
我说 我们什么都没做 对吧
Wow. And then you just left. Yeah, girl! Yeah.
哇哦 然后你就走了 对 女孩 嗯
Yeah, we went to go eat breakfast. Yeah.
我们一起吃了早餐 嗯
And then you went and had breakfast. Sure. All right.
然后你们一起吃了早餐 那是自然 好
Did the old lady look anything like these two over here? No?
那位老妇人看着像这边的两位吗?不像?
All right. No. Just checking. All right. All right. That's all.
好 不像 就是问一下 好 好 够了
We're not going to do any more surveys.
我们不需要再听了
We've found out enough. It turns out we don't need to know more.
我们知道的够多了 我们不需要再挖掘了