(单词翻译:单击)
Sometimes I show you a mood booster at the beginning of the show and I get everybody in a good mood.
有时候在节目开始 我会给大家看一些心情助推器 让大家心情变好
Today, I'm going to try something different.
今天 我想来点不一样的
I'm going to show you two mood boosters and I'm going to let you pick one.
我要给大家看两个心情助推器 然后你们自己选一个
If you want to see a dog mood booster, bark.
如果你想看狗狗心情助推器 那就学狗叫一声
And if you want to see a truck mood booster, honk.
如果你想看卡车心情助推器 那就哞一声
Did anyone honk at all? Nobody did.
有人哞吗 没有
A few honks, OK. Well, seems like it's overwhelming on the dog.
只有少数几个 好 看来选狗狗的占大多数
I'll show you the dog video first.
我先给大家看狗狗视频
All right.
好
All right, now here is for the three people that wanted to see the truck video.
好 这是为那三个想看卡车视频的人播放的
You won't be disappointed. Here's the truck video.
你不会失望的 这是卡车视频
Slow down, grab the wall, wiggle like you're trying to make your ass fall off.
慢一点 扶着墙 扭起来 像要把屁股甩掉一样
Hella thick I wanna smash 'em all.
我想把它们都捏稀碎
Now speed up, gas pedal, gas pedal, gas pedal.
现在加速 踩油门 踩油门 踩油门
Yeah, good?
怎么样 好吧?