《老友记》的瑞秋来给艾伦送礼物了
日期:2018-03-09 14:21

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
)hp;Y2Pt7#X0*.7nULMlDBgX0&a6

There's a picture of somebody who said they have a bus.
有一张照片是别人说他们有一辆公交车
I guess it's sort of early. Oh, it's just you early on? There.
我感觉有点为时过早啊 哦 那是以前的你?看
There you are. Uh-- You remember that. 19-- it's the '90s. It's '91, '90.
看 你记得那个 19 是90年 90年 91年的时候
You remember-- look at that-- '90? All right.
你记得 看 90年?好吧
He knows exactly when it is. He knows when that was. Yeah.
他知道那是哪一年 他知道 嗯
That was at-- oh, my gosh. There's us. Do you know where that is?
那是在 哦天哪 那是我们 你知道那是什么吗?
No, do you? Yes. That's at the premiere of Object of my Affection in New York City.
不知道 你呢 知道 那是在纽约 我的《欲擒故纵》首秀的时候
Really? Yes! You came to the premiere. See how close we were?
真的吗?对 你来参加首秀了 看到我们多亲近了吧?

j^rLw8WZx44~-q8F1

252.png

&heM0^I5haE

Yes, we were close. want to show how far back we go as friends and how close we are.
对啊 我们很亲近 我就是想让大家看看我们很久以前就是好朋友了 关系还很亲近
Because Reese Witherspoon was here recently, and she is constantly-- first of all, she's saying that she's best friends with Oprah.
因为瑞希·威瑟斯彭最近来过 她一直 首先 她说她是欧普拉最好的朋友
And Oprah and I, everyone knows-- Well, you're neighbors. --we're closer, yes, much closer.
大家都知道 我和欧普拉 你们是邻居呢 我们关系更好 对啊 好多了
And then Reese is now saying that she and you-- I know you're doing a show with her, and that's fine.
现在瑞希又说她和你 我知道你们在一起做节目 这没关系
But I mean, you work. I want you to work. Well, I have to.
我是说 你总得上班啊 我想让你有工作 我必须得有啊
Yes, but-- but we're closer than you and Reese.
嗯 不过 我俩的关系比你跟瑞希要好
I mean, I want to show pictures, just evidence, because there's pictures of us-- that's-- look at you shaking her hand.
我想给大家看一些照片 就是些证据嘛 因为有我俩的照片 看你跟她握手的样子
That's not-- that's not close friends. That's amazing. No. And then that's kind of, like, staged.
那不是 那才不是关系亲近的朋友 太棒了 不 这个看起来有点像 摆拍
It looks like you're both-- look at that. That's not at all-- look at us. Look. That's the first day.
看起来你俩 看啊 还没完 看我俩 看 那是第一天
That's your first show. The first show. There we are. You literally baked me a cake.
那是你的第一次节目 首秀 看我们 你真的给我做了个蛋糕
Yep. I didn't bake that. And then-- Say you did. We're just constant-- see?
嗯 不是我亲手做的 就说是你做的呗 我们一直 看到了吧?
I think we're slow dancing there. I don't know what's happening. Wow.
我觉得那是我们在跳慢动作舞 不知道那会儿在干啥 哇
Yeah, we're always hugging. We are really good at hugging. Yeah.
嗯 我们总是在拥抱 我们真的很擅长抱抱啊 对
That's the body language. You can read it. And we're best friends.
那就是肢体语言 你可以看出来 我们才是最好的朋友
I see what you're saying. I see your point, caller. All right.
我知道你想说什么了 我明白你的点了 好
Just making sure-- There is the handshake.
想确保一下 又是那个握手
So when-- you're returning to TV with Reese doing-- this is a great idea, by the way.
你又回归到电视上了 和瑞希一起做 这个想法很好
Tell everybody what you're doing. It's-- well, it doesn't really have a title yet.
告诉大家你们在做什么 嗯 目前还没想好名字
But it sort of takes place behind the scenes of the New York media world and the morning talk shows and all of that fun sort of ripe at the moment--
但基本就是些纽约媒体界和早间脱口秀幕后的事情 一些很有趣的调查
It's a great idea to have behind the scenes of a morning show.
做早间节目背后的故事 这个想法很好
Because there's a lot of different people.
因为有各色各样的人
And the competition and everything that goes on behind those scenes, which has been quite enlightening.
幕后的各种竞争等其他事情 挺能刷新人的三观的
Yes. Now, and how many episodes will you do? We were bought for two seasons, so 20.
对 你们要做多少集?打算做两集 所以是20集
Oh, fantastic. Yeah. And on-- On the new Apple network. Oh, that's fantastic.
哦很好 嗯 在新的苹果网站上播出 棒极了
It hasn't been even-- we are they're sort of launching. Oh, that's great. Yeah.
还没有 我们在 正打算上线 那很好啊 嗯
Well, then that's going to get them a lot more people. I hope so.
这会帮苹果吸引到更多的人啊 希望吧
That's the clap from the song. That the clap from the song? What song? What song?
这是那首歌里面的鼓掌 歌里面的鼓掌?什么歌?哪首歌?
It's from the Friends theme song. Oh. Oh, you still do that clap? Wow.
《老友记》主题曲里面的 哦 哦 你们现在还会做这个啊?哇
You'll edit this, right? No. Mary! Are you-- are you going-- hey, how come-- y'all should do a Friends reunion.
你会把这段剪掉的 对吧?不会 玛丽!你会 你们应该来个《老友记》重聚
I know people keep asking that. Look at that. Why are you upset about it?
人们经常会问这个问题 看啊 你为啥不开心呢?
Aw, no, they're saying aw because that's all of you. Oh!
没有 因为 那是你们所有人 哦!
Aw, look at you all. Oh, yes. Is it even a possibility?
看看你们 是啊 有可能吗?
Is it even in the realm of possibility? Anything is a possibility, Ellen. OK.
在可能的范围之内吗?一切皆有可能 艾伦 好吧
Anything. Yes. Right? Yes.
任何事 对吧 对
OK. I mean, George Clooney got married. She goes, I mean, George Clooney got married, like that's your--
好 乔治·克鲁尼都结婚了呢 她说 乔治·克鲁尼都结婚了呢 好像
That's like, anything can happen. Anything can happen. I think it's wonderful.
那就说明了一切皆有可能 一切皆有可能 太好了
What do you get the woman who has everything?
你给一个啥都不缺的人准备了什么礼物呢?
My god, you know I love your homes. I love her homes. I try to create them. I try to recreate them. I try to get--
天 你知道我超爱你家 我很喜欢她家 我试过造一个一样的 试着复制一个
I just can never do it. And she's very, very, let's say, protective of her information about her homes,
但就是做不到 她很 很 对自己的家很有保护意识
which she should be because no one can make a home like they can.
这是应该的 因为她们家的房子是独一无二的
So anyway, You have a great home. I have a good home-- You have a great home.
总之呢 你家很棒 我家也很好 你家很好
Thank you, it is a great home, thank you. It is great.
谢谢 很好的家 谢谢 是很好
So OK, this was inspired by a friend of mine who, her doorbell is her little girl's voice that says, ding-dong, Mama, someone's at the door.
好 这是受到我一个朋友的激励 她家的门铃是她女儿的声音 会说“叮当 妈妈 有人敲门了”
And it's adorable. It's really-- Is it? It is.
非常可爱 真的 是吗?是的
So anyway-- so what I got you was-- OK, so this has already been installed in your home.
所以我给你准备了个 好 这个早就已经装在你家门上了
And there's also one that's here for the studio.
还有一个 是给演播室准备的
So now this is what you guys will get every time someone comes to your doorbell.
所以每次有人敲门时 你就会听到这个
OK, so-- ding-dong, it's Jen. Someone's at the door. Oh. That's sweet!
好 “叮当 我是詹 有人来了” 哦 太贴心了
So-- ding-dong, it's Jen. Someone's at the door.
叮当 我是詹 有人来了
So I thought that would be really nice for you to have me in your house all the time.
如果你家一直有我的声音 那岂不是太好了
Oh, no, it's great. I mean, look, it's-- I'm not saying it's not great. You thought it was a little creepy.
哦 很好 看啊 我不是说它不好啊 你觉得有点诡异
I'm an adult, but I'm not a little person. No, I know.
我是成年人 但我不幼稚 嗯 我知道
It's just that the dogs are going to go crazy every single time they hear, you know-- Oh! See, I got you!
只是狗狗每次听到这个声音 他们就会狂叫 哦!我抓到你了
How did you see him? I did it! How? I felt it! Dammit! Dammit! I felt it.
你怎么看到他的?我做到了!我感觉到了 真该死 没吓成 我感觉到了
I wasn't going to do it, but you were so scared the whole time, I decided to do it.
本来不打算吓你的 但你一直都很害怕的样子 我才想着吓一下的
I wasn't going to do it. Oh, man. I know. I'm sorry. Hey, that's like you-- no one can surprise you.
本来没打算这么做 哦 天 我知道 不好意思 嘿 跟你有点像啊 没有人吓得到你
No one scares you, anyone. No one. Yeah. Like, what the hell was that?
任何人都吓不到你 没有人 对 比如 什么鬼?

u_^lS3m_v)]eyQ=mQYS@OVT%LfVvQJuXjMA_Wl=Af9Ucazk|-A=
分享到
重点单词
  • competitionn. 比赛,竞争,竞赛
  • evidencen. 根据,证据 v. 证实,证明
  • networkn. 网络,网状物,网状系统 vt. (以网络)覆
  • affectionn. 慈爱,喜爱,感情,影响
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱
  • themen. 题目,主题
  • handshaken. 握手
  • realmn. 王国,领域
  • enlighteningadj. 有启迪的,使人感悟的 动词enlighten的
  • inspiredadj. 有创见的,有灵感的