最新流行的打招呼方式是什么
日期:2018-08-16 07:18

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
jAxLRh~|KQ5[UH|P5ricV&9JV#|eQg

Guys, I don't know if are you as into this TV show as I am.
不知道你们是不是跟我一样 爱上了最近的一部剧
Who watched the People versus O.J. Simpson last night?
有没有人昨天晚上看了公诉人对OJ辛普森的
I mean Reg, Reg did you watch it?
雷吉 你看了吗
Man, I tell you.
我想说……
I'm taking that as a no.
就是没看的意思是吧
Yup, no.
嗯 没看
Yeah. It's incredible.
嗯 那部剧不错
I mean I usually like things that are more grounded in reality, right,
我一般更喜欢看基于现实题材的剧
but I am-I'm loving this show.
但我真的爱上这部剧了
But with this whole O.J. Simpson, I don't know where it's going.
因为我猜不出来下一幕会发生什么
I don't know where it's going but I'm on the ride of my life with these guys. I really am.
但我还是狂热的在追这部剧 真的
And like some people, it was huge on the internet last night,
昨天网上的讨论也很热烈
Twitter went mad about it some people call the show a guilty pleasure.
整个推特都沸腾了 有人说他们感觉到了犯罪般的快感
I prefer to call it.
我更喜欢称之为
Absolutely 100% not guilty.
绝对的 百分百没有罪恶感

weQI]E0s+*B%D.~04

最新流行的打招呼方式是什么

rg#eot)9q5Y

I love it, they do a thumbs up.
这个竖大拇指的手势我很喜欢
What better way to say hey, I remember to say not guilty.
比直接说 我说了无罪要好
With a thumbs up.
要竖起大拇指
I don't know, I kind of believe him, like 100 percent.
不知道为什么 他这样一说 我就愿意百分百相信他了
I don't know that I have ever been 100 percent about anything. In my life.
我都不知道我一生中会有一天会百分百相信一件事
I don't even know-I'm not even 100 percent that I didn't do it.
我甚至都不知道——我连我不知道这件事都不敢百分百肯定
And I was 12 and living in England.
我那时才12岁 还住在英国
But if someone said to you are 100 percent sure, I don't know, 98, 99, I'm not sure.
但如果有人问我 你敢百分百肯定吗 我不知道 可能只有百分之98 99的样子吧
But we have seen tense moments in the past on this show,
但是当然也有紧张的情节
you know, of course, like the time O.J. asked for O.J.
比如OJ辛普森跟别人说来一杯OJ果汁的时候
Can I speak to my mama?
我能跟妈妈说句话吗
And can I get some orange juice?
能再来杯橙汁吗
I mean nothing, nothing, no one even raised—no one even raised an eyebrow, that O.J. was ordering O.J.
但当时什么都没有发生——对OJ点了一杯OJ这件事 甚至他们连个眉毛都没抬
Like can we just—this is like seeing Arnold Palmer order an Arnold Palmer right, right after he murdered someone.
我们可以——就像是阿诺德·帕尔马杀了一个人之后 要买一件阿诺德·帕尔马的衣服
This is like Shirley Temple just being covered in blood,
还有秀兰·邓波儿身上染着血
holding a knife going can I get a Shirley Temple?
手里拿着刀 说 我能来一杯秀兰·邓波儿酒吗
Or like a white Russian walks in—
还有一个白俄罗斯人走进来说——
A white Russian walked in with a—can I get a white Russian?
白俄罗斯人走进来说 我能来杯白俄罗斯酒吗
You get it? You get it?
你们听懂我的梗了吗
But that's nothing compared to the tense moments,
但是这些跟剧里面的紧张情节一比就没什么了
and boy did it get tense in last night's episode.
昨天晚上的情节实在太刺激了
Look at this scene in which O.J.'s dream team meets for the first time.
看这里 OJ的律师队伍第一次会面
First question. Who thinks O.J. did it?
第一个问题 你们有谁认为这件事是辛普森先生做的
I mean that-I mean that room was quiet.
整个房间——都太安静了
It was quiet, wasn't it?
太安静了 不是吗
You could hear, you could hear a bloody glove drop in that room.
一根针掉在地上都能听见
To be fair, I don't even know that they heard the question.
说真的呢 我都不敢确定他们有没有听见这个问题
They were just reacting to John Travolta's eyebrows.
他们的反应只是表明他们看见了约翰·特拉沃尔塔的眉毛
You know the only way that they could relieve that tension
唯一一个可以缓解这种紧张的东西就是
was with a thing I found out last night, it is a Brentwood hello.
我昨天晚上发现的 叫做布伦特伍德式的打招呼
Do you know what a Brentwood hello is, Reggie? No idea.
雷吉 你知道布伦特伍德式的打招呼是什么 不知道
Do you want to guess?
猜猜看
It's like hi, I've got money?
就像 你好 我有钱的很 这种吗
Not quite. It's this.
不完全是 是这样的
She loved to give a Brentwood hello.
她很喜欢布伦特伍德式的打招呼方式
I'm sorry, a Brentswood hello?
布伦特伍德式的打招呼方式 是什么
She would go into a guy's bedroom while he was asleep and, you know...him.
就是在一个男人睡着时走进他的卧室 然后上了他
Now I live in Brentwood, right?
我现在就住在布伦特伍德
I live like five roads from where this all happened. I live in Brentwood.
我跟这部剧里的那个地方只隔了5条街
No one has even said a regular hello to me.
但是连用正常方式跟我打招呼的人都没有
Seriously. Nothing.
真的 完全没有
It's like a Brentwood hello sounds suspiciously like a Corden good-bye.
布伦特伍德式打招呼听起来像是柯登式的再见
It wasn't a joke, Guillermo.
我没在开玩笑 吉列尔莫
Finally last week, we noticed that the Acker that played Ross from Friends is in it.
后面 我们还看到了在老友记中扮演罗斯的埃克
Why is that funny? It's true. It's true.
你笑什么 真的
I just love describing him that way.
我觉得你这个介绍的方式很有趣
How else do you describe him? I don't know.
那你们一般怎么介绍 不知道
He is the actor what played Ross on Friends, that is what you call it, yes, thank you, madam.
他就是在老友记中扮演罗斯的那个演员 对 谢谢
The actor—the actor what played Ross on Friends.
就是老友记里演罗斯的那个演员
Now we discussed this last week that he says juice a lot in the show.
我们上周说过了 他节目里讲了很多果汁这个词
But the more we thought about it, we realized that juice was everywhere in the '90s.
说起这个 我们会发现90后会很喜欢果汁
It really was. Take a look.
真的 一起来看
Juice. Juice. Juice. Juice. Juice. Juice. Juice.
果汁 果汁 果汁 果汁 果汁 果汁 果汁
Juice. Juice. Juice. Juice. Juice. Juice. Juice. Juice. Juice.
果汁 果汁 果汁 果汁 果汁 果汁 果汁 果汁 果汁
Juice. Juice. Juice. Juice. Juice. Juice. Juice. Juice.
果汁 果汁 果汁 果汁 果汁 果汁 果汁 果汁
Juice.
果汁
I'm loving it. We'll be back next Wednesday with another recap.
我很喜欢 下周三我们再一起看下一部分的回放

*jCZ,.cX(KAyX0]UbVqUN^#=YRxIawwv-8VPUHzQl75%hAaA
分享到
重点单词
  • guiltyadj. 有罪的,内疚的
  • eyebrown. 眉毛,[建]窗头线饰
  • tensionn. 紧张,拉力,张力,紧张状态,[电]电压 vt. 使
  • incredibleadj. 难以置信的,惊人的
  • describevt. 描述,画(尤指几何图形),说成
  • scenen. 场,景,情景
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • episoden. 插曲,一段情节,片段,轶事
  • groundedadj. [物]接地的;有基础的 v. 停(ground
  • orderingn. [计]定序;排序;订购 v. 命令;指挥;订购(o