(单词翻译:单击)
While visiting Mexico yesterday Pope Francis stated that
昨日在墨西哥时 教皇表示 他觉得从唐纳德·特朗普对移民的态度来看
he did not think that Donald Trump is a true christian because of trump's belief on immigration.
他觉得特朗普并不是一个真正的基督徒
I know you're thinking there goes the Pope's chances on being the next season of Celebrity Apprentice.
我觉得教皇有机会上下一季的名人学徒了
Do you know how wrong you have to be for a Pope to dislike you?
你知道吗 要让一个教皇讨厌你真不是件容易的事
I mean the pope's entire thing is literally forgiveness.
因为教皇的人生信条就是宽恕所有
Pope John Paul hung out with the guy who tried to assassinate him
教皇约翰·保罗能跟试图刺杀自己的人并肩漫步
and now pope Francis is like, I can't with this Trump guy. I can't.
而教皇弗朗西斯说 我受不了特朗普 真的受不了
Trump fired back saying the pope will wish Donald Trump were president if the Vatican is ever attacked.
特朗普回击说 如果梵蒂冈收到袭击 教皇就会希望当上总统的人是自己

I have got to say, the only time I think people will wish Trump was president is if Ted Cruz is president.
我想说的是 只有一种可能会让人们希望当上总统的是特朗普 那就是泰德·科鲁兹当上了总统
But it's really not hard to pick a side in this feud.
在这两个人中选边站并不复杂
It isn't hard to pick a side in this feud.
在这两个人中选边站并不复杂
In fact, I think this is the first time even atheists are like,
实际上 我觉得这是第一次无神论者会觉得
you know I'm going to take the pope's side.
你知道吗 这次我站在教皇这边
In a historic move, he also suggested that
但教皇还曾经建议过
it might be acceptable to use contraception in order to prevent the spread of the Zika virus.
为了遏制寨卡病毒的蔓延 采取避孕措施是有必要的
And that's not surprising to me
我听到这个一点都不惊讶
because once you start debating with Donald Trump, birth control starts to seem like a pretty good idea.
反正只要你和特朗普站在对立面 控制生育就是个不错的主意
But Trump is clearly getting under the pope's skin.
特朗普应该是真的把教皇惹毛了
Because earlier in the week the pope actually got angry when someone pulled his robe at an event
前两天 再一次集会中 有人拉到了教皇的长袍
and caused him to cash into a man in a wheelchair, right.
导致他摔在了一个坐轮椅的人的身上 激怒了教皇
And we have footage of him falling.
我们这还有他摔倒的视频
And you can actually pinpoint the exact moment when Pope Francis forgets that he's the pope.
我们还发现有那么一瞬间 教皇弗朗西斯忘记了自己是教皇这件事
There, there it is. Right there.
这里 就是这里
That's when he went from pope Francis to pope Frankie.
在这一瞬间 他从教皇弗朗西斯变成了法兰基
You couldn't hear the dialogue in the video
视频没有声音
but I'm guessing it's probably something like what the freak, man.
但我才对话估计是这样的 他喵的搞什么鬼
You stinking joking me pushing me into this ding dang guy in a wheelchair?
你他喵把我推到一个坐轮椅的人身上去了
I mean what the fuck.
搞什么
I mean he was annoyed but I will say what is crazy is that
教皇很生气 但可怕的是
right after the Pope got off him, the guy in the wheelchair was able to walk.
就在教皇起身后 这个坐轮椅的人 站起来能走路了
It is a miracle. It is a miracle. It is a late, late show miracle.
这是奇迹 是奇迹 是专属于深夜秀的奇迹
