(单词翻译:单击)
In Austin, it's 60 degrees with a cha... Alexa?
奥斯汀的气温达到了60华氏度...Alexa?
Amazon's Alexa lost her voice this morning.
亚马逊的Alexa语音助手今早没了声音了。
Alexa lost her voice? How's that even possible?
Alexa没了声音了?这怎么可能?
We have the replacements ready, just say the word.
我们已经准备好了替代方案,就等你下令了。
And you're sure this is gonna work? Yeah.
你确定可行吗?是的。
Alexa, show me a recipe for a grilled cheese sandwich.
Alexa,给我看一下烤芝士三明治的食谱。
Pathetic! You're 32 years of age. And you don't know how to make a grilled cheese sandwich?
真悲哀!你都32岁了。你还不知道怎么做烤芝士三明治?
It's name is the recipe, you ...! Agh!
它的名字就是食谱啊,你这个...啊!
Alexa, how far is Mars?
Alexa,火星有多远?
How far is Mars? Well, how am I supposed to know?
火星有多远?额,我怎么可能知道?
I ain't ever been there. This guy want to go to Mars. For what?
我又没去过那里。这家伙竟然想要去火星。图什么啊?
There's not even oxygen there.
那里连氧气都没有。
Alexa, set the mood.
Alexa,创造点儿氛围。
Now setting the mood. You're in the bush, and you're just so dirty.
现在就创造氛围。你在丛林中,你非常非常的脏。
And you're so sweaty. Because it's hot in that bush.
浑身湿漉漉的。因为丛林中实在是太热了。
Alexa, re-bush. Re... reboot.
Alexa,重新设置。重新启动。
Alexa, play some country music.
Alexa,放一些乡村音乐吧。
I don't dance now
虽然我现在不跳舞了
I make money moves
我开始不断的挣大钱
No, no. Alexa, country music. Ale...
不不,Alexa,是乡村音乐。Alexa...
I be in and out them banks so much
我出出进进那些银行太多次
I know they're tired of me
我知道他们已经厌倦见到我了
Alexa, call Brandon.
Alexa,给布兰顿打电话。
I'm afraid Brandon is a little tied up.
我想布兰顿现在有点儿忙。
But do let me know if there's anything I can help you with. Jessica? Good boy.
但是我想知道我是否还能帮你做别的事情。杰西卡?真乖。
Thanks guys, but I'll take it from here.
伙计们,多谢了,但是还是让我来吧。