Apartments房屋租赁广告 高层好视野
日期:2018-05-09 14:11

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Wow, it looks like we're, uh, we're movin' on up. Movin' on up.
哇,看起来我们在勇往直前。勇往直前。
To the East Side.
来到了东部地区。
To a deluxe apartment in the sky.
来到高层的豪华公寓。
We're mo-ooh-vin' on up.
我们继续向上。
To the East Side.
来到了东部地区。
We're finally gettin' up real high.
我们终于来到了真正的高层。
You and the bird, we got a real good view.
人和鸟,多好的视角。
Geez, Louise, you ever see so many shoes?
天啊,路易丝,你见过那么多的鞋子吗?

Apartments房屋租赁广告 高层好视野

We're still mo-ooh-vin' on up. Movin' on up.
我们在继续向上。继续向上。
To the East, wait...wait a minute. Is that George and Weezy?
来到了东部地区。等等。那时乔治和Weezy吗?
Who else would it be? Uh-huh. And what are you cookin' there, Weez?
还能是谁呢?啊哈。Weez,你在做什么饭呢?
Just flame-broiling some burgers.
在烤一些汉堡包。
And grilling some beans, my good man.
还有一些扁豆,老弟。
Did you say beans?
你是说扁豆吗?
Beans don't burn on the grill!
扁豆可不适合在烤架上烤!
And don't forget about my signature apple pie.
还有不要忘记我签名的苹果派。
We finally got a piece of the pie!
我们终于得到了一份派。
Change your apartment. Change the world.
换一间公寓,改变这个世界。

分享到