(单词翻译:单击)
Another thing my viewers have been sending me are submissions for our bubly Skybox challenge.
我的观众们一直发给我的另一个东西就是他们的bubly Skybox挑战视频
I asked my viewers to submit a video of themselves making a stranger smile for a chance to sit in our bubly Skybox.
我让观众们发来他们逗别人笑的视频 争取坐在bubly Skybox里的机会
We got a lot of great submissions, including one from Meagan Kouns from Arlington, Texas.
我们收到了很多申请 包括来自德克萨斯阿林顿的Meagan Kouns的视频
We showed Meagan's video on the show a few weeks ago, and here's what happened when she saw it.
几周前我们放了Meagan的视频 她看到后是这种情况
I'm shaking. I'm freaking out because my video is on Ellen.
我在发抖 我太紧张了 因为我的视频上了《艾伦秀》
I can't believe that she actually saw it. I'm so excited. Brooklyn!
真不敢相信艾伦看到了 我太激动了 Brooklyn
That's us! Just for you. It's a little something-- Oh my gosh!
是我们哎 一点小东西 哦 天哪
--I bought for you, and I-- I'm so excited! It's a $10.00 gift--
我给你买的 我太激动了 是个10美元的礼品——
Hey, Meagan. Come on down.
嘿 Meagan 下来吧
Hi. Hey, Meagan. Hi. I thought that was really sweet.
嗨 嘿 Meagan 嗨 我觉得你做的事太暖心了
You did something nice for nurses. Thank you.
你为护士做了件好事 谢谢
Yes, that was great. And you watch the show every day with your kids?
嗯 很好 你每天都和孩子们一起看我的节目?
I do watch every day. We have a routine.
是的 每天都看 这是个惯例
It's our dinner routine, so my kids definitely run the house.
是我们吃晚饭时的惯例 我们家是孩子当家
I let them watch whatever they want, but when dinner's done, and we sit down, we watch Ellen.
平时他们想看什么就看什么 但是晚饭做好后 我们就得坐下来 一起看《艾伦秀》
And they know. They ask too. They'll be like, oh, it's time for Ellen.
他们知道 他们也会问 他们会说 哦 该看《艾伦秀》了
Right, because you make them.
没错 那是你逼人家的
Yes. They like you. They recognize you.
对 他们喜欢你 他们认识你
They love tWitch. Oh, oh, OK.
他们超爱推奇 哦 哦 好吧
They love you too. It doesn't matter. I love being part of tWitch's world.
他们也爱你 没关系 我愿意当推奇的小绿叶
So you thought you were one of the finalists, and you are, but you're actually not only one of the finalists.
你以为你是入围的选手之一 你猜对了 不过你不是之一
You're the finalist. So you and your husband are going to go sit in the bubly Skybox-- What?
你是唯一一个入围的 你和你的丈夫可以坐在我们的bubly Skybox里 不是吧?
--and you're going to enjoy the rest of the show. Thank you so much!
你们还能好好欣赏剩下的节目 太感谢你了!
And then later on, we're going to play a game called bubly Bucks, where you could possibly win some money.
一会儿我们要玩一个叫做bubly Bucks的游戏 你可能赢得一些钱
What? I know. Ellen. Yes? Thank you.
什么?就是啊 艾伦 耶?谢谢你
Well, yes, you're welcome. It's my idea, not tWitch's. All right, go--
好 不客气 这是我的想法 不是推奇的 好 去
Go up that way--
上去
What is her name? Brooklyn and Perseus.
她叫什么名字?Brooklyn和Perseus
Brooklyn and Perseus, hi. How you doing? Hi, kids. I did it.
Brooklyn和Perseus 嗨 你们好吗?嗨 孩子们 我做到了
Here's how it works.
游戏是这么玩的
As you know, bubly is a fun new sparkling water with no calories or sweeteners, and it comes in eight great flavors.
大家知道 bubly是一款很有趣的新型苏打水 无热量 无甜味剂 还有八种很棒的口味
You knew that, of course. We have three cans of bubly up there right now.
你们肯定知道 现在这里有三罐bubly
Two of them have water inside, but one is filled with $10,000. What? Yes.
其中两个里面是水 但另一个里面是一万美元 什么?是的
All right, I'm going to give you one chance. OK. One chance. OK.
好 我给你一次机会 好 只有一次机会 好
You go over there and stand under the one that you think has the $10,000 and pull it.
你过去 选一个你觉得有一万美元的 拉一下
OK. All right, one chance.
好 好 只有一次机会哈
All right. You feel like which one?
好 你觉得是哪个?
Yeah, that's green. Want to try that one? Yes.
对 那是绿色的 你想选这个吗?对
Hey, good for you. Good luck. One chance.
嘿 好 祝你好运 一次机会啊
Oh no, Meagan. No, that's not-- all right.
哦 不是吧 Meagan 不 那不是 好
I'm not supposed to do this, but I really-- I want you to have another chance.
我不该这么做的 不过我真的 想再给你一次机会
One more chance. This is on you!
再给你一次机会 全靠你们了!
Look, all right. Now you probably-- you thought you should have done that one.
好 好 你可能 你觉得你应该拉那个的
Yep. This is the one probably, right?
对 可能是这个 是吧?
Oh look, you act like I'm going to give you another chance.
哦 看 搞得好像我要再给你一次机会似的
Oh, oh, But I will. I'll give it one more chance.
哦 哦 不过我会的 再给你一次机会
Meagan! You know what? Did we forget to put the money in?
Meagan 你知道吗?我们是不是忘记把钱放进去了?
We forgot to put the money in. Oh, that's a shame.
我们忘记放钱了 哦 太可惜了
That's horrible. Well, the good news is our friends at bubly want you to crack a smile,
真可怕 好消息是我们bubly的朋友想让你破涕为笑
so they're giving you a check for $10,000. What?
所以他们要送你一张一万美元的支票 神马?
Thank you! Oh my god!
谢谢!天啊!
And they also want you to try bubly.
他们也想让大家去尝试bubly
Everyone in the audience is getting a $150 Target gift card, so you--
每名观众将获得150美元的塔吉特礼品卡 你们可以