(单词翻译:单击)
You’re on the trail, going downhill, and you’re just like: “Wow, look at that tree! Wow, look at that bird! Wow, look at that animal!”
你正走在路上,一段下坡路,你会觉得:“哇,看那棵树!哇,看那只鸟!哇,看那个动物!”
Every time you come, it’s different.
每次来都是不一样的感受 。
You never get bored about nature. Woah!
在大自然里你永远不会感到厌倦!喔嚯!
My name is José Pablo Jelkmann Mendía, and I am an outdoor adventure guide.
我是José Pablo Jelkmann Mendía,我是一名户外探险向导 。
El Sur is a natural reserve in the south part of Volcán de Agua.
埃尔苏尔是水火山南部的一片自然保护区 。
It’s a beautiful volcano that opens to the pacific coast.
这是一座通向太平洋沿岸的漂亮火山 。
Overall, the park is 2,500 acres, and there’s a little more than 25 miles of trails.
这个公园共占地2500英亩,园内有一条25英里多长的林中小径 。
The group that started El Sur wanted to conserve the land,
当初开辟埃尔苏尔的那群人想要保护这篇林地,
but they needed a way to make it sustainable.
但他们需要一个长久的办法 。
And that’s when the idea of having recreation activities came into the plan.
就在这时,他们想到了一个将娱乐活动纳入他们的方案的计划 。
My favorite activity to do here is mountain biking.
我最喜欢的活动是山地自行车 。
It’s a pristine rainforest with huge, old growth trees.
这是一片原始的热带雨林,里面有参天的古树 。
The animals in the park are protected,
公园里的动物受到了保护,
and that’s what makes them feel free and comfortable being around people.
所以他们才会自由自在,放心大胆地出没在人的周围 。
You can see the culture difference between a protected area and one that is not.
在这里,大家能够看到受保护的区域和未受保护的区域之间的文化差异 。
Outside the property the land is being used for agriculture.
林地之外的土地被用来农耕了 。
So what that means is that there is going to be a lot of deforestation.
这就意味着要砍伐大片的森林 。
Having places in the country where you can go and actually enjoy and preserve nature — it’s beautiful.
在这个国家还有你可以去,可以享受大自然,漂亮的大自然,保护大自然的地方 。
I feel grateful that these places actually exist.
我很感激我们真的还有这样的地方 。