(单词翻译:单击)
Where is Jessica Virga and Tessa Beeler?
Jessica Virga和Tessa Beeler在哪里?
Come on over here.
到这儿来
Hi. Hi. So this is a fun game.
嗨 嗨 这个游戏很好玩
It's a brand new game. So this is how you play. It's like charades.
是个新游戏 是这么玩的 有点像猜字游戏
You'll take turns guessing what your partners are acting out.
你们轮流猜队友演的是什么东西
And when you guess what they're doing, I'll hit a button,
如果你猜对了 我就会按下按钮
and it'll switch over to your opponent like hot potato.
然后就像烫手山芋一样切换给对手组
It'll go back and forth. So, soon as you guess, you'll go back to this person.
就这样来回轮流 所以 只要你猜对了 就会换到另一个人
All right, and if you're guessing, if it runs out of time,
好 如果你们猜的时候把时间耗尽了
because I'm just going to dictate what the time is, if it runs out of time, you lose.
我会报时 如果时间用完了 你就输了
And now you need partners. So, Jessica, who's your best friend?
现在你们需要队友 好 Jessica 你最好的朋友是谁?
Felice. Felice, Felice, Felice, come on out.
Felice Felice Felice Felice 出来吧
Oh my god! Oh, Tessa, who's your best friend?
天啊 哦 Tessa 你最好的朋友呢?
Michelle, but I call her Shelley. She's here. Come on out.
Michelle 不过我都叫她Shelley 她在这里 快来吧
All right. Y'all are going to go behind the podium.
好 你们都要站到台后
All right, you stand on the blue dot.
好 你站在蓝点这里
And you're going to stand on the red dot.
你站在红点那里
Be across from your friends, directly across. OK? All right.
跟你的朋友面对面 正对着 好吧?好
OK. Let me just push in the amount of time.
好 我来输入时间
Let me calculate.
我算一下
All right, that's the amount of time.
好 时间是这么多
And we will start with Jessica and Felice. Ready? Go.
Jessica和Felice先来 准备?开始
Umh, umh, umh, umh, umh, juggling. Umh, swatting a bee.
额 额 额 额 额 杂耍 额 打蜜蜂
Umh-- oh, dabbing! All right. Oh, uh, kick-line! Kick.
呃 哦 dab舞 好 哦 额 踢线 踢
Oh, umh, dancing. Moving your but. Shaking it.
哦 跳舞 扭屁股 甩屁股
Umh, wobbling. Umh--
额 摇摆 额
Aahh! I'm sorry, that was the time.
啊 不好意思 时间到
Seems like you ran out of time. OK. All right.
看来你耗完时了 好 好
Here we go. Tessa and Michelle, are Shelley, as I like to call her.
开始 Tessa和Michelle Shelley 我喜欢的叫法
Ready, go. Oh, oh, airplane. Yes.
准备 开始 哦 哦 飞机 对
Ninja kicking. Taekwondo. Karate kicking.
忍者踢 跆拳道 空手道踢
Yes, karate. Ballerina! Dancer! Tiptoes.
对 空手道 芭蕾舞女 舞者 垫脚尖
Ballet. Yes. Umh, Yoga. Taekwondo. Mr. I- Don't- Know.
芭蕾 对 额 瑜伽 跆拳道 我不会先生
Computer Man. Computer programming. Sitting.
电脑人 计算机编程 坐
Computer sitting. What would a computer man do?
电脑坐 电脑人会干什么?
Computer man-- the robot.
电脑人 机器人
Surprise! Yay. Ahh! No.
惊喜 耶 啊 不对
No. Peek-a-boo to us. All right.
不对 跟我们躲猫猫 好
It was peek-a-boo, and we all get a peek-a-boo.
是躲猫猫 我们都瞥见了胸器(双关)
All right. That's it. Congratulations, you won.
好 就这样了 恭喜你们 你们赢了
All four of you are getting 65 inch CCL Roku TVs, all of you are getting them.
你们四个都将获得65英寸的CCL罗库电视 人人有份