(单词翻译:单击)
I want to take a moment, first of all, to say, everybody in the audience is here for a special reason.
占用点时间 首先想说一下 到这里的每位观众都有一个特殊的理由
All season long, I partnered with Cheerios to encourage people to do one million acts of good.
一整季来 我都和Cheerios合作 鼓励人们行百万善事
And if you're here in my audience, you helped us reach that goal.
如果你在观众席上 就说明你帮助我们实现了那个目标
Cheerios is sponsoring my two-day birthday extravaganza because they know there's no better way for me to celebrate my birthday than to share it with people like you.
Cheerios赞助了我两天的生日表演 因为他们知道跟你们这样的人一起分享是庆祝我生日最好的方式
Thank you so much.
非常感谢你们
You're all good, wonderful people.
你们都是善良美好的人们
And I want to celebrate this amazing accomplishment and the incredible people in my audience today.
我想庆祝这伟大的成功以及今天观众席中善良的人们
You have all-- you have something in common.
你们 你们都有一个共同点
This audience is filled with people who are making a difference in the world by sharing good.
观众席里都是通过善行让这个世界更加美好的人们
In the audience, we have Kenya and John Hughes.
观众里面有坎亚和约翰·修斯
And Kenya and John Hughes, during Hurricane Harvey, John used their own money and drove 800 miles to deliver supplies.
坎亚和约翰·修斯在哈维飓风期间 约翰开了800英里 用自己的钱给灾区送去了补给物
And then-- yes.
然后 对
And there is Lori Gaines, who is in the audience. She is a teacher.
还有洛里·盖恩斯 她也在观众里 是一名教师
And she donated a kidney to a mother of a student just three weeks ago.
她三周前给学生的妈妈捐了一个肾
And lastly, there's Dan McKernan.
最后 还有丹·麦克南
And Dan quit his job to start a sanctuary for farm animals.
丹辞去工作 只为给农场动物搭建庇护所
He has raised $150,000 for the farm animals.
他为农场动物筹集了15万美元
Thanks to every single person in this audience.
感谢观众席中的每一位你们
It is filled with goodness. And we have reached one million acts of good because of all of you.
满满的都是爱 是你们让我们实现了百万善事的目标
So I want to do something that we've never done before. This is big, OK? Look at this over here.
所以我想做一件以前从未做过的事 很大一件事 好吗?大家看这个
All right. So-- that's me on the front of this Cheerios box right there.
好 这是Cheerios盒子封面上的我
And here's the big part. If you have a box of Cheerios under your seat, I'm going to give you a special surprise gift.
重点来了 如果你的座位下面有一盒Cheerios 我将送你一件特别的礼物
So check and see if you have a box of Cheerios under your seat.
大家看看自己座位下面有没有Cheerios
All right. So all of you got-- isn't that interesting that-- what a coincidence all of you would get a box of Cheerios.
好 你们都有 是不是很奇怪 真巧啊 大家都有一盒Cheerios
You're all going to share this gift. It's the biggest gift I have ever given anybody, ever.
你们将一起分享这份礼物 这是我有史以来送的最重大的礼物 空前之大
And I hope you continue to pay it forward and share all the good.
希望大家能继续行善事 分享爱
Hold on to your Cheerios because all of you are splitting $1 million.
拿好自己的Cheerios 因为你们所有人将平分这100万美元
You won! That's a lot of money!
你们赢了!很大一笔钱!