喷口水看演技
日期:2018-07-13 07:41

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
wAA2b7nAIe1u.%l[,YGHzAeqHGHS,%BdU

Congratulations on the film, Jake.
恭喜你的电影大卖啊 杰克
People love it it's getting amazing reviews.
观众都很喜欢 评价也很好
Now, in the movie there is a scene which I particularly like where you talk about doing a spit take. Yeah.
电影里面有个情节我特别喜欢 就是你讲喷水这个事 对
You say there is a wrong and right way to do a spit take.
你说了一种错误的喷水的示范
I mean tell us what a spit take is.
那你跟大家讲讲怎么做是正确的吧
Yeah, you know, like you just had some liquid and it's currently in your mouth.
好 就是 你嘴里当时含着一口水
And something surprising happens, positively or negatively.
突然发生了一件你意料之外的事 不管是好事还是坏事
And that liquid comes spraying forth.
然后这口水喷出来了
Pretty direct manner, I would say. Okay.
就很直接的 好
It goes in and comes out.
就是喝进去 然后喷出来

#M,ARaAX6qXFsE]-i739

喷口水看演技

*l*Opa(ZkJ,|

Yeah. Do you want to show us the right way to do one?
你愿意给我们示范一下吗
The right way? Yeah.
示范正确做法吗 好的
Do you want me to give you some information?
要不要我给你提供一些背景信息
Yeah. Okay, great. OK.
好 那太好了 好
Anywhere just blow it out.
随便你站哪里 喷出来就行了
Just do it where you are there and I go—
就你现在坐的那里就可以 然后我——
Listen, Jake, I'm really pleased that we got to see you.
听我说 杰克 我很高兴见到你
I don't know how to tell you this but last night I slept with your wife.
我不知道怎么跟你讲 我昨天晚上睡了你老婆
Which would mean she's in town which would mean she's a liar.
也就是说 她昨天去镇上了 她骗了我
That's the takeaway from that. Yeah.
就是这样
So that's the right way to do it. Yeah, I think.
这个就是正确的方式 对
Grace, you must have some good split takes in you. Let's try one.
格蕾丝 你应该也会吧 来个
Come on. This is an incredibly talented couch.
来吧 这沙发上的都很厉害
Tell you what, Jake, why don't you give Chiwetel some news?
杰克 你来给切瓦特一个背景吧
It is not much really.
就不需要含很多水吧
I mean I think get as much as possible, really go for it.
我觉得水越多越好 喷出来会有效果
All right. Yeah, yeah.
好 嗯
A homeless man told me he time traveled on the way—
有个流浪汉跟我说 他经历了一次时光旅行——
I think that was just right.
我觉得这个没问题
He does not believe in time travel.
他不相信有时光旅行这回事嘛
All right, Chiwetel, why don't you give grace some news that might shock her?
嗯 切瓦特 你再给格蕾丝一个背景吧
It is cold out.
外面很冷
Wow.

All right, Grace, now you give me some, OK?
好 格蕾丝 你再给我讲一个 好吗
OK. Great, so nice to see you.
好 很高兴见到你
So great to see you.
我也很高兴见到你
I have to say you look great today.
我想说你今天看起来很帅
And I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
Okay.
好吧
Who's the father?
孩子的爸爸是谁
The father—the father—the father, the father is—the father is Bernie Sanders.
孩子的爸爸——孩子的爸爸——是——是伯尼·桑德斯

Fg0#~yFAt_q7Akx(j;x+k29mfGQtmR#=UkDK3@Sd86l%
分享到