(单词翻译:单击)
Okie-dokie we're back with Julie Bowen, and we thought it would be fun to play a few rounds of Last Word.
好嘞 欢迎朱莉·鲍温回来 我们觉得来几轮“最后一句话”会比较好玩
We'll see a category, and then we will have 45 seconds to name something in that category,
我们会看到一个分类 然后用45秒的时间说出那个分类里的东西
say the word, and then hit the buzzer.
先说词语 然后按蜂鸣器
And then it goes back and forth. Don't break things.
就这样轮流来 别破坏公物
OK. And you can't repeat a word. OK?
好 而且说的东西不能重复 好吧?
All right, we'll see the category, and then it's types of clothing.
好 我们来看下类别 是衣服
You go first. Types of clothing-- underwear!
你先说 衣服类的 内衣
Pants. Sweater. Socks. Corsets. Spanx.
裤子 毛衣 袜子 紧身胸衣 弹性塑身内衣
Socks. Bra. Shoes.
袜子 胸罩 鞋子
T-shirt. Hosiery. Yeah. Turtleneck.
T恤 袜类 嗯 高领毛衣
Oh, head wear. Trench coat. Down jacket. Vest.
哦 头上戴的东西 风衣 羽绒服 背心
Cardigan. Tie. Shorts. Scarf. Mini-skirt.
羊毛衫 领带 短裤 围巾 迷你裙
Scarf. did I say scarf? Yeah, you did.
围巾 我说过围巾了吗 嗯 你说过了
I lost. Ah! Ah! Did you say scarf twice? Did I?
我输了 啊 啊 你说了两遍围巾吗 有吗
That's harder than I thought it would be. I said scarf twice. Darn it.
比我想象中的难啊 我说了两遍围巾 该死
I don't know about headwear, but I'll accept. I mean, like a hat.
我不知道头上戴的东西 不过我接受这个答案 比如 帽子
But headwear? OK. I accept. But you accepted hosiery.
但是头上戴的东西?好吧 我接受 不过你也接受了袜类
Yes, and I had said Spanx, and you said underwear, I said bra, and I still accepted it.
对 我说过弹性塑身内衣 你又说了内衣 我说了胸罩 我也接受
OK, so we're being kind to each other, in the first round.
好 所以我们都比较仁慈 第一轮
OK, animals. Is she still going first? Oh!
好 动物 还是她先吗?哦
Animals Pandas. Aardvark. Skunks. Kitten. Bats.
动物 熊猫 土豚 臭鼬 猫咪 蝙蝠
Baby Goat. Snakes. Gerbil. Rat. Bunny. Wombat.
小山羊 蛇 沙鼠 老鼠 兔子 袋熊
Macaw. Monkey. Doggy.
金刚鹦鹉 猴子 小狗
Gerbil Kinkajou. Whale. Kangaroo. Fish.
沙鼠 蜜熊 鲸 袋鼠 鱼
Do I make you nervous? Rat. Oh, I said rat! No? Mouse.
我让你紧张了吗?老鼠 哦 老鼠我说过了 没有吗?老鼠
Did she say rat? I don't know. In my mind I said rat.
她说过老鼠了吗?不知道 我感觉说过了
Did she say gerbil twice?
她说了两遍沙鼠吗?
You said gerbil twice, and we didn't catch it until now.
你说了两遍沙鼠 我们现在才发现
We need a tie breaker. Oh! You said gerbil twice.
我们需要打破平局 哦 你说了两遍沙鼠
She said gerbil, and then I said gerbil.
她说了沙鼠 然后我又说了沙鼠
And then, OK, so we both technically lost that one.
然后 好 所以其实我们都输了
Tiebreaker. You go first. And that it it sports you play with a ball.
来个决胜局 你先来 是玩球的运动
Lacrosse. Soccer. Squash. Hand ball. Ping-pong Cricket. Baseball. Bowling.
长曲球棍 足球 壁球 手球 乒乓 板球 棒球 保龄球
Oh, my god. What's wrong with me? Paddleball.
哦天 我是怎么了?扳手球
Teatherball. Pickleball. Volleyball. Oh, my god.
绳球 匹克球 排球 哦 天啊
Croquet. Oh, my god. Putt-putt golf. Bocce. Oh, my god.
门球 哦 天 砰砰高尔夫 滚球 哦 我的天
Basketball. Oh, my god! Did you get that? Ah! Basketball, basketball!
篮球 哦 你赶上了吗?啊 篮球 篮球
You deserve that. That was so tense. Oh, my god. So tense.
你应该的 太激烈了 天啊 好激烈
Technically, I still lost. Because I said, golf and then I said putt-putt golf but-- Very different games.
其实还是我输了 因为我说了高尔夫 然后又说了砰砰高尔夫 完全不一样的游戏
All right. Life of the party. I mean, that was really challenging. May 11th. I know, this is cardio.
好 《聚会生活》 真是太有挑战性了 5月11日 我知道 这是有氧运动
This is going to be part of my workout from now on.
从现在起这是我健身的一部分了