(单词翻译:单击)
Side effects may include
副作用包括……
OK. Anyone intrigued by the side effects to hosting a super bowl party?
有人对主持超级碗聚会有兴趣吗
There are side effects and the side effects to hosting a super bowl party may include:
这个是有副作用的 主持超级碗聚会的副作用包括:
Worrying you didn't buy enough ice,
担心在其卖的冰不够
so you bought too much ice, and then told everyone about it like it's actually a really funny story.
就买了太多冰 然后跟所有人讲这件事 好像这件事很有意思一样
A sore throat from shouting, what the hell was that Doritos commercial?!
因为喊了太多遍 那个多乐脆的广告是什么鬼 而喉咙痛
Constantly asking everyone if they were having a good time,
不停的问大家玩得开不开心
even though you were the one definitely not having a good time.
即使你自己玩得不开心
Getting annoyed when the person who brought boxed wine proceeded to drink all of your craft beer.
因为那个带了箱装酒的人喝光了你的手工酿造啤酒而生气

Missing the most important part of the game
错过了最精彩的游戏环节
because you were on the floor cleaning up the potato salad that Carol spilled
因为卡罗尔把土豆沙拉撒在地板上了 而你在打扫地板
and walked away from because she thought nobody noticed.
他却以为没人看到就直接走了
I noticed, Carol. It's my home!
我看到了 卡罗尔 这可是我家
And the final side effect to hosting a super bowl party is never host be a super bowl party again.
主持超级碗聚会的终极副作用就是 再也不想主持超级碗聚会了
What about watching the super bowl without knowing anything about American football.
完全不了解美国橄榄球就去看超级碗呢
A little close to home.
因为离家近
There are side effects to watching the super bowl without knowing anything about American football and they include:
完全不了解美式橄榄球就去看超级碗的副作用包括:
Asking what happened to Giselle's husband.
问吉赛尔的男朋友怎么了
Talking throughout the whole game and then yelling at everyone to shut up during the halftime show.
比赛的时候一直在聊天 中场秀的时候就不停的喊让所有人闭嘴
Screaming goal!!! when Beyonce joined Coldplay.
碧昂斯跟冷玩乐队唱歌的时候大喊 进了
Annoying everyone when you referred to the panthers and broncos as the blue team and the orange team.
因为把黑豹队和野马队喊成蓝队和黄队而激怒所有人
And the final side effects to watching the super bowl without knowing anything about American football is:
对美国橄榄球啥都不了解就去看超级碗的终极副作用是
Stabbing yourself in the leg with a pencil so you didn't call it American football instead of just football
为了克制自己不把美国橄榄球喊成足球 一直用铅笔戳自己的腿
even though the rest of the world already has a game called football that's actually played with your feet.
即使世界上本来就有足球 而且你还会踢
What-what about being the fourth layer in a 7-layer dip.
成为七层冰淇淋的第四层呢
If you're thinking of being the fourth layer in a seven layer dip
如果你想成为七层冰淇淋的第四层
you should know there are side effects and those side effects may include:
这是有副作用的 包括
You are beans.
你是豆子
Moving on.
下一个
You are beans.
你没用
Now anyone here a Carolina panthers fan whose wife also left them this week?
在座有没有人是卡罗来纳黑豹队的粉丝 而且妻子还这周跟你离婚了的
Because if you are a Carolina panthers fan whose wife also left you this week,
因为如果你是卡罗来纳黑豹队的粉丝 而且妻子还这周跟你离婚了的
you should know there are side effects and those side effects may include.
要知道这是有副作用的 副作用包括
Asking yourself if your team was even trying.
问自己 你支持的队伍到底有没有在好好踢
Yelling that they weren't putting any effort in towards the end even though you hadn't given up.
大喊 即使你还没有放弃 球队根本没有努力
Realizing the panthers will never wear this year's super bowl ring as you stare down at your own ringless finger.
当你看到自己手指上没有戒指的时候 意识到野马队也戴不了今年的超级碗戒指了
Not being able to see your players on the weekends.
周末再也看不见你支持的球队了
Seriously wondering if humans were meant to be loyal to just one team for the rest of their lives.
认真的思考 人是不是在一生中只应该忠诚于一只队伍
Think about all the other teams you could have been rooting... rooting for.
想那些你本应该支持的队伍
And the final side effects being a Carolina panthers fan the same week your wife left you
如果你是卡罗来纳黑豹队的粉丝 而且妻子还这周跟你离婚了的 终极副作用是
is realizing you never liked football in the first place or women.
你最终意识到 你根本不喜欢橄榄球 也不喜欢女人
Oh my god, you're finally free.
天 你终于自由了
What about being Cam Newton today?
名字叫凯姆·牛顿呢
There are side effects to being Cam Newton today and they may include:
如果你的名字叫凯姆·牛顿 这是有副作用的 包括:
Flashing back to Peyton Manning kissing papa John while you order Domino's.
点多美乐家披萨时 想起佩顿·曼宁亲吻棒约翰家披萨的样子
Dabbing... your tears after losing the super bowl.
超级碗输了 哭了
Having to pay for your trip to Disneyland.
要出钱去迪士尼
Returning your Versace pants because they sort of scream winners only.
必须把范思哲的裤子还给他们 因为他们说他们家裤子只卖给赢家
Not getting that fig newton sponsorship you wanted.
没争取到你喜欢的那家无花果饼的赞助
Spending the whole season thinking you're superman,
整个赛季都以为自己是超人
then playing the super bowl like you're just Clark Kent.
结果一打超级碗 发现自己只是克拉克·肯特
And the final side effects of being cam newton today is:
名字叫凯姆·牛顿的终极副作用是
Feeling sorry for yourself until you realize you're still Cam Newton,
当你意识到自己还是凯姆·牛顿
you're 26, you're beautiful,
自己才26岁 长得帅
you're rich and you will definitely be back again!
又有钱 你一定会回来的 会发现自己没必要遗憾
