卡罗来纳黑豹队的铁杆粉丝们
日期:2018-06-19 07:29

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
56%2CxFBGlE2H7Q|jzekJan%#,

We had a great day here at television city.
我们在电视城玩的很开心
We really got into the super bowl spirit
我们继承了超级碗的精神
and we had a late, late show tailgate party outside our studio all day,
在演播室外面办了全天的深夜秀车尾聚会
full of panthers and broncos fans watching the game.
看节目的都是黑豹队和野马队的粉丝
This was earlier on. And it was just a great atmosphere out there.
这个活动早些时候已经结束了现场气氛非常热烈
It really, really was. It was fantastic.
真的 非常火爆
Now, here is the thing. There wasn't enough space in the studio tonight for everyone.
是这样 今晚由于演播室装不下所有人
In fact, there was only enough space for all of the winning fans, isn't that right, broncos fans?
十几傻瓜 演播室里只能装下赢球队伍的粉丝 对吧 野马队的粉丝们

h3~YWBT)E5

卡罗来纳黑豹队的铁杆粉丝

@&=vVOwS8z2N_2

So we had to leave the panthers fans outside in the parking lot.
我们只好把黑豹队的粉丝关在外面 留在停车场里了
Let's go to them now. Look at those—aw!
我们看下他们 看看——哇
Look at those panthers fans.
看看这些黑豹队的粉丝们
Oh, you look so sad out there.
你们看起来好像很伤心啊
Are you okay? Are you having fun?
你们还好吗 玩的开心吗
Look, look. At least you get to watch our show out there.
看 至少你们还可以在外面看我们节目嘛
You know I feel bad for you.
我也很同情你们
First your team loses, and now you don't get a seat in the studio.
先是支持的球队输了 现在连在演播室的一个位置都得不到
But look on the bright side: At least it's not raining tonight.
但是你们要往好的一面想 至少今天没下雨啊
Do you know what I mean? It's been a lovely day, it's been a fantastic day.
你们知道吗 今天天气很好 真的
Oh, no, no! What are the chances?
哇撒不是吧 这是什么运气
Oh, I can't believe it.
简直不敢相信
No one could have predicted rain. Could they?
谁也预测不到会下雨对吧
Listen, no one could have predicted that.
谁都不知道会下雨
It's been a great day in Los Angeles.
这个洛杉矶的一个神奇的日子
It could be worse. It could be snowing—you know—
但是至少没有更糟糕啊 至少没下雪——你们知道的——
No! Oh, no. You are kidding me!
不是吧 开什么玩笑
Snow in L.A.? It's a super bowl miracle.
洛杉矶会下雪 这简直是超级碗历史上的一个奇迹了
Should we check back in with the panthers fans who are watching the show from the parking lot?
我们再来看看在停车场看节目的黑豹队的粉丝们
Hey, panthers fans. How you guys doing? Are you good?
嗨 黑豹队的粉丝 你们怎么样啊 还好吗
You've all got ponchos on now.
大家都裹上了雨衣
That must help with the rain and the snow.
那下雨下雪都不担心了
I'm felling really sorry for them. They had a terrible night.
我真的很愧疚 他们今晚肯定不怎么开心
Their team lost and they've been outside.
他们支持的球队输了 还要在外面呆着
You must be hungry. Are you guys hungry?
你们饿了吧 饿吗
Do you need some food?
要吃东西吗
Listen, we've got some chips for you guys. So tuck in—tuck in to those chips.
我这准备了薯片 尽情——尽情享受美味吧
A bit dry, though. A bit dry to have chips on their own, right, Reg.
但是估计光吃薯片还有点干 你说呢 雷吉
They need some moistness.
应该在来点是的东西解渴
You can't have chips without guacamole, can you? Let's get some—
光吃薯片部配沙拉酱怎么行呢 再来——
Ladies and gentlemen, the Carolina panthers fans. You've been such great sports.
女士们先生们 卡罗来纳黑豹队的粉丝们 你们真的很伟大
And, listen, as a reward, our friends at bud light are arriving right now to throw you a well-deserved bud light party!
听我说 作为奖赏 百威的朋友们给我们准备了一场盛大的百威淡啤晚会
Here they come.
来了
Stuff for everybody.
人人有份
We want to say a huge thank you to bud light for organizing our tailgating party.
感谢百威给我们准备了这场车尾聚会
Thank you so much, guys. You made it incredible.
非常感谢 你们太棒了
And don't worry. You guys in here, you won't go away empty-handed, either.
别着急 在座的各位 也不会空手回去
We have stuff for everyone.
我们给大家都有准备礼物
We are going to be right back with a very special end to your super bowl day.
超级碗结尾的特别节目更精彩 我们马上回来
You don't want to miss it.
不要错过哦

Zh5%aO%)Qs1L)AFhoC62M)^)TZC(P0X19@V!SMS
分享到