(单词翻译:单击)
All right, we're back here on my birthday show.
好 我们又回来了
And there's been a question on a lot of people's minds, I guess.
肯定有很多人都有一个疑问吧
What's in the box? That's what I've been-- and anyway, I've been wondering what's in the box.
那个盒子里是什么?那也是我 我也在想盒子里是啥
So it's now the end of the show. I can see it, right? OK, cool.
现在节目都快要结束了 我能看了 对吧?好 很好
Yes, you can see it now. OK, I'm so excited. What happens? Do I go-- where do I sit?
嗯 你现在可以看了 好激动啊 发生了什么?我应该坐哪儿?
No, you can sit right there. It's going to be fine. This is going to be so great, y'all.
你就坐那儿别动 没事的 超棒的
OK, give me one second, one second. OK.
好 借过一下 借过一下 好
This is going to be really, really exciting, y'all.
真的会超超激动的
OK, could we get, like, a little slow clap to build this up right now?
好 大家能不能有节奏的鼓掌 慢慢加速?
Let's bring it down. Bring it down and bring it down.
放下来吧 放下来 放下来
Bring it down. Bring it down. OK, Ellen. Happy birthday.
放下来 下来 好 艾伦 生日快乐
Hi, Ellen. How are you? Aw, you're so sweet.
嗨 艾伦 你好吗?啊 你太贴心了
Did they did when they were in the box. They were really nice before-- when I got in the box.
花也跟你一起待在盒子里?我刚进盒子的时候 本来很好看的
I've been in there for two hours, just so you know. Wow, you've been in-- I had more clothes on.
我在里面待了两小时 你懂的 你在里面 我本来穿了好多衣服
It got hot in that thing. Oh, man. How-- how amazing is she for giving away money on her birthday?
在那里面比较热 哦 天 她生日的时候往外送钱 多棒啊
And technically, I just want to say, I'm getting a piece of that because I was in the audience.
严格来说 那钱也有我一份 因为我也在观众席里
You were in the box. No, no, I was in there.
你待在盒子里 不 不 我在那儿
I was in there. For two days. It's been proved. Two days. You filmed it. Oh, my god.
我在里面 待了两天 有证据哦 两天 你拍下来了 哦 天哪
Thank you so much. I can't believe you're here. Thank you. This is really exciting to me.
太感谢你了 真不敢相信你来了 谢谢 太激动了
I have all my favorite people. It's so sweet.
我最喜欢的人们都来了 真好
I just wanted to come and say hi because I've had some of, literally, my favorite memories maybe ever on this show.
我想过来跟你打个招呼 因为 我以前在这个节目上有过最美好的回忆
And in Vegas. And in Vegas, that's right. Don't talk about that. Yeah, and all of those memories.
还有在维加斯的时候 还有维加斯 没错 别提那个 嗯 好多回忆呢
My dad found out. My dad found out that I was a stripper on this show for the very first time.
我爸发现了 我爸在这个节目上第一次发现我是个脱衣舞者
That's right. I couldn't believe that. I couldn't believe your dad had to find out on this show.
没错 难以置信 不敢相信你爸是从这个节目上才知道的
I couldn't believe that. He couldn't believe that even more.
不敢相信 他更不敢相信
I was-- What else have we done? I was-- well, we've done the Vegas thing.
我 我们还做了什么?我们做了维加斯那件事
That was fun, when we-- I went to go see him. If you haven't seen "Magic Mike" live in Vegas, you should go see it.
很好玩 我去看他 如果大家还没有去维加斯看过现场版“魔力麦克” 那你们一定要去
It's quite something. Listen, I'm telling you, and I loved it.
很了不起的 我告诉大家 我超喜欢
Not as much as I loved it, apparently.
很明显 没有我喜欢
Let's see. What else have we-- you have scared the living bejesus out of me.
想一下 我们还 你把我吓掉魂了
That's right. I do not love porcelain dolls, which-- No, we're not going to do it.
对 我不喜欢瓷娃娃 没有 今天不吓你
We gave you one. Yes, I still have it. But it's-- it's basically chained into somewhere that it never is allowed to move.
我们送了你一个 对 我现在还留着呢 它被栓到了一个地方 永远都动不了
Because if I ever come in and it's moved, then I'll know. It's freaky looking.
因为要是我回家发现它移动了 我就能知道 看起来好吓人
I don't blame you. Look at that thing. It's terrible.
不怪你 看看它 很诡异
Well, I love you. I love whenever you're here, and especially, that you were sitting in a box for two days.
我爱你 你任何时候来我都喜欢 尤其是在盒子里待了两天
That makes me-- that shows true love.
那真是 那说明你是我的真爱