我为什么不要孩子系列
日期:2017-09-02 09:55

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
F578!4BP0GYaahH--3)Qn6aE2i&a6SIM

I love kids, I really do, they're adorable, they're cute,
我喜欢孩子 真的 他们很可爱很萌
but I prefer to see them in pictures that you send in for our segment, Why I Don't Have Kids.
不过我更喜欢看你们为《我为什么不要孩子》的环节发来的照片
This is from Cheryl O'Keefe, from Alexandria, Virginia.
这张是弗吉尼亚亚历山大港的谢丽尔·欧凯福发来的
She said, my parents were watching my little guy and they left him alone for a little too long.
她说 我爸妈过来帮我们看孩子 他们让他独处太久了
That looks like the end of every Hollywood party I've ever been to.
那看起来很像我曾去过的每一个好莱坞派对的结尾
I think it's just a trick that grandparents do so you stop asking them to babysit.
我觉得这是祖父母们故意这么干的 这样你就不会再让他们帮忙带孩子了

weZFVG=o8A)@[la1|U2f

106.jpg

f7tDl,^mu8y8hKB1-

The baby was probably asleep and then they sprinkled baby powder everywhere, look what he did.
可能是孩子睡着了 然后它们就把爽身粉洒的满地都是 快看这惨状
Tracy Smith, from Saskatoon, Canada, no crying over spilled milk at our house.
加拿大萨斯卡通的特蕾西·史密斯发来的 我们家牛奶洒了不用心疼
You could just sprinkle some cereal down there and that's breakfast.
你可以直接在地上洒一些麦片 当早餐了
Jessica Sorensen, from Boise, Idaho, I stepped out to take a phone call.
爱达荷州博伊西的杰西卡·索伦森发来的 我出去打了个电话
When I came back, my daughter had gone through two tubes of lipstick.
等我回来的时候 我女儿已经造了两支口红了
She puts on lipstick like my grandma did, that's how-
她涂口红的方式跟我奶奶很像
She would always, a little outside the lips.
她经常会在嘴唇外面多涂一些
Elliot Gale, from Santa Clara, California, I saw this video and I had to share it.
加利福尼亚州圣克拉拉的埃利奥特·盖尔 我看到了这个视频 一定要跟大家分享
Apparently these kids got their hands on a bunch of styrofoam beans. How exciting!
很明显 这些孩子玩起了泡沫塑料豆 真好玩呀
Just, my God. Mama. No, you are in trouble.
哦 天啊 妈咪 不 你有麻烦了
How on Earth am I gonna clean this up?
这我要怎么打扫干净啊?
I mean, not only is it messy, it's historically inaccurate, there were no dinosaurs in the ice age, so those kids-
这不光光是很乱啊 从历史角度来说也没道理 冰河时代还没恐龙呢 熊孩子们
They don't know what they're doing. And here's another video sent in by Trixie Ibanez
他们不知道自己在干嘛 这是特丽克茜·伊巴涅斯发来的视频
One, two, three, happy birthday to you.
一 二 三 生日快乐
Somebody doesn't like getting older.
某人不喜欢长大哦
Thanks for sending those in, if your kids do something you think I should see, please send it to me.
谢谢你们发来的东西 如果你的孩子干了什么你觉得我应该知道的事情 请发过来

WM#APGZ9g18q.)]BGXN(QDxXt8PN_SZ)Z
分享到
重点单词
  • cerealn. 谷类食物,麦片 adj. 谷类的,谷物的
  • inaccurateadj. 不准确的,错误的
  • powdern. 粉,粉末,细雪,火药 vt. 洒粉于,使变成粉,重
  • segmentn. 部份,瓣,弓形 vt. 分割