(单词翻译:单击)
Guys, our musical guest tonight is 5 Seconds of Summer.
朋友们,今晚我们的音乐嘉宾是“五秒夏天”乐队 。
They're performing their song Want You Back, which I got to assume is about President Obama.
他们今晚的表演曲目是《希望你回来》,我猜这是唱给奥巴马听的 。
The big news is that today, House Speaker Paul Ryan announced that he is retiring from Congress.
今天的大新闻,众议院议长保尔·莱恩宣布辞职 。
Yep. He said he wants to spend more time with his children at home
没错,他说他希望多陪陪孩子们,
and less time with the child in the White House. And that's...
不想再陪白宫那位小朋友了,没错 。
That's right. Paul Ryan is retiring. He said that after 20 years in Congress,
保尔·莱恩辞职了,他说在国会干了二十年,
it's time to let someone else get nothing done.
是时候交给别人了,继续像我一样无所作为 。
And that's very nice of him. I read Ryan made his decision during Congress's last recess.
太棒了,听说莱恩是在国会休会时做出的决定 。
When he heard that, President Trump was like, Wait, they get recess? That is not fair.
小特听说以后说等等,他们有休息的时候,太不公平了 。
I want soda machines in the cafeteria.
我希望食堂能有汽水机 。
This morning, Ryan held a press conference about retiring, and at one point,
早上,莱恩就辞职问题召开了新闻发布会,
he tried to say that he'll still serve his full term. I'll not sure it came out right. Watch this.
他其实想说他想干完这个任期,但我觉得他说得有点不对,来看看 。
To be clear, I am not resigning. I intend to full my serve term as I was elected to do.
我不会现在就辞职,就像我刚刚当选一样,干完整个任期 。
Thank you, and may bless God, the States United.
感谢大家,愿上帝保佑美国 。
Oh, and get this, the last Speaker of the House, John Boehner just joined a company that sells weed,
听说了吗,上一届的众议院议长约翰·约翰博纳入股一家售卖烟草的公司,
which is why he got a text from Paul Ryan that said, You read my mind, bro.
这也就是为什么他收到了莱恩的信息,你懂我朋友 。
On Twitter this morning, Trump threatened Russia with missiles that are "nice and smart".
今早在推特上,小特威胁俄罗斯要发射导弹,说我们的导弹又聪明又好 。
And then Americans were like, can we make one of those missiles president? Ahh, just...
美国人回答道,我们能把导弹变成总统吗?恩恩 。
In Congress, I saw that a senator told Mark Zuckerberg that Facebook's user agreement sucks.
在国会上,听说一位参议员告诉马可说,脸书的用户协议太糟糕了 。
Even Mark Zuckerberg was like, Wait, you actually read Facebook's user agreement?
甚至马可都要问,你真的读了脸书的用户协议吗?
How lame is that? Some entertainment news here, The trailer for the Star Wars spin-off movie Solo was just released.
太拙劣了,来看看娱乐新闻,《星球大战》外传Solo预告片发布 。
It looks really cool. I guess President Trump is a big fan,
听起来很酷,我猜小特一定是大战迷,
because he decided to do the sound effects for the whole thing himself. Take a look.
因为他决定负责整部影片的声效,来看看 。
Vooo! Vooo! Vooo! Ka-ching! Gah! Glllll! Up! Up! Voom! Ping! Ping! Ping! Ping! Ping! Ping!
哦哦哦,卡其,上上,冰冰兵,乓乓乓!
Ka-ching! Aah! Bi-i-i-ing! Bong! Space force! Ding! Ding! Wah! Bling! Bye, Star Wars. There you go. Amazing. Star Wars.
冰冰冰,丁丁丁,星球大战,太棒了,星球大战 。
I heard about a new trend called garden eyebrows. Have you ever heard of this?
听说现在流行花园眉,你们听说了吗?
People paint their eyebrows green then glue on flowers.
人们将眉毛涂成绿色,然后把花朵黏上去 。
Apparently it was invented by someone that doesn't know what a Snapchat filter is.
一看就是不懂“色拉布”过滤的人设计的 。
You have to do that to your face. And finally, this is very nice.
你的脸必须要经历这个,最后来看看这个 。
112-year-old man in Japan was just named the world's oldest man.
日本112岁男子成为最长寿男子 。
He's very happy he'll remember this moment for the rest of this week.
他非常高兴,因为他至少这周还会记得这个美好的时刻 。
We have a great show tonight. Give it up for The Roots!
今晚的节目很精彩,掌声送给紫金合唱团 。