(单词翻译:单击)
1, 2, 3, think fast!
一,二,三,大脑高速!
Ooh!, this is the fastest theme song we've ever had. Yeah, It's fast. Yeah, it's very, very fast. Think Fast. I got it.
哦,这是我听过的最快的主题曲,太快了,太太快了,迅速迅速,我明白了 。
Yeah, here's how it works, okay? We're gonna take turns drawing one of these cards.
没错,我来告诉你怎么玩,我们轮番抽牌 。
Each card has five totally random questions on it.
每张牌有五个无厘头问题 。
One person asks the question, the other person has to answer each question as soon as it's asked, and I mean immediately. Immediately.
一个人问,另一个人以最快的速度回答,我的意思是马上回答,马上 。
Doesn't matter if the answer is right or wrong. It just has to be the very first thing...
答案正确与否不重要,最重要的是要快 。
Mm-hmm. that pops into your head. Okay.
恩恩,想到什么说什么,好的 。
Sterling, I'm feeling your, I'm feeling your vibe right now. Don't want to curse on TV. That's all I'm thinking about.
斯特林,我现在能感应到你,我不想在电视机前骂人,这就是我想的 。
You won't do it. I won't. I'm ready. You're the guest. I will read your questions first.
你不会这么做的,我不会,我准备好了,你是嘉宾,所以我先问你问题 。
Okay. And you just answer. You ready for this? Yes. Ooh, lighting change.
好的,然后你回答,准备好了吗?好了,灯光准备 。
Oh, we're The Tonight Show. We don't fool around. No doubt. Phew. Ready? Here we go. Go.
我们是在《今夜秀》,不要搞混了,不可能,哦哦,来了?来吧 。
What's the most dangerous thing to eat? Cookies! How t...
你吃过的最危险的食物是什么?饼干!你的...
How tall is your grandson? 17. What? What is Linda's deal? Booties!
你孙子有多高?17!琳达最在乎什么?短靴子 。
Which city are the seven dwarfs from? Oh, Vermont. Yell, Yell any first name. Steven!
七个小矮人来自哪座城市?佛蒙特州,随便喊出一个名字,史蒂芬!
Cookies! Vermont! Cookies! Don't eat the cookies! Okay.
饼干!佛蒙特州!饼干!别吃饼干!
My grammar school liked geometry, not geology. Oh, what is it called? Geography! Vermont.
我的语法学校喜欢几何学,不是地质学,叫什么来着?地理!佛蒙特州,老天!
All right!Fast is fast. All right!This is Think Fast, man. Here we go. All right, your turn. Dim the lights.
好了,挺快的!好了,这是大脑高速朋友们,来吧,该你了 。
Lighting, please. Thank you. Jimmy. Yeah. What did you text to Trevor?
请把灯调暗,谢谢,吉米,你给特雷弗发了什么短信?
What's your deal, dude? Why are you relieved? Because the sun shines. What's the biggest number? Thirdeen.
你怎么了伙计?什么让你感到轻松?和煦的阳光,最大的数字是几?133...
What is a pig trying to say when it oinks? Excuse me.
当小猪发出呼噜噜的声音时,它实际是想说什么? 对不起 。
Show me your angry face! 13, 30, 13, 30. I couldn't think, I couldn't settle on one number.
让我看看你愤怒的脸!13,30,13,30,我连数字都分不清了 。
All right, here we go. This is last round. The final round.
来了,来最后一局 。
Yes. In this round, we'll both pick up a card with the same set of questions.
在最后一局中,我们问的问题都是一样的 。
We'll ask and answer them one at a time going back and forth. Okay.
一问一答,轮流问,好的 。
Here we go. You first? I'll go first. Okay. Ready? Ready.
来了,你先来?我先来,好的,准备好了吗?好了 。
Which contest did you win? All of them! What's another word for spoon? Speern.
你赢了几场比赛,我都赢了,还有哪个词可以代替“勺子”这个词?“Speern” 。
What sound does a penguin make? What is Bart Simpson doing right now?
企鹅会发出怎样的声音?巴特·辛普森正在干嘛?
Skateboarding. Describe my hair. Beautiful. Are you a professional yodeler? Ye-e-e-s.
单板滑雪,描述一下我的头发,美丽,你是专业约德尔歌唱家吗?没错 。
Who will be President in the year 2050? Oh, God, maybe Oprah. That would be awesome.
谁会是2050年总统?老天,可能是奥普拉,那将太棒了 。
What's Bill Gates' real name? Todd Sampson. How many penguins? 37! Say something smart. Adios.
比尔·盖茨真名叫什么?托德·桑普森,有多少企鹅?37个,说一点励志的,再见 。
Oh, my God. Sterling K. Brown. Think Fast. Season finale of This is Us airs this Tuesday at 9:00 P.M. on NBC.
老天,斯特林·布朗,大脑高速,《我们这一天》最后一季将在周二9点上演,敬请关注NBC 。