《丹麦女孩》背后的爆笑故事
日期:2018-03-27 07:48

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
LNW0nkj7HKDB]%Q.ySyTGg=7G17Z

In the movie, you play a ballerina.
在电影里 你扮演的是一位芭蕾舞女
Did you study ballet? Could you already do it?
你以前学过芭蕾吗 现在会跳吗
No. No. Pretty much the opposite.
不会 恰恰相反
I grew up in Texas riding horses.
我是在得克萨斯州长大的 起码倒是很会
Oh, really? Not a big ballet community out there in Texas?
真的吗 德克萨斯没有大一点的芭蕾舞社吗
Yeah, no, no, not so much. Shooting guns, yes. But ballet, no.
没有 或者说不太多 你要是买枪的话 倒是挺多 芭蕾就算了
I wanted to train for it.
我试着去练习过
There were some ballet sequences that we wanted to have the option to incorporate into the movie.
电影里有跳芭蕾的情节 我就想学了 然后能表演的更好
I trained forever and I have two left feet.
我练了很久 但是真的没什么天赋
I'm the most klutzy person in the world.
我简直是世界上那个最蠢的人了
And I have no—grace?
毫无——优雅可言

L8YhO5TNbo9+@J%Mg%2

《丹麦女孩》背后的爆笑故事

iVvyQB=RHUI0@nrxr21

I knew I had to train for it.
我也知道自己应该多练
What they don't tell you, I crammed about three months of solid training in.
你们不知道的是 我为这一幕练习了快整整三个月
I'm kind of like working my way up from the floor and learning the technical aspect of ballet
我努力的一点点学习芭蕾的技巧
and I have got these dances down technically perfectly.
所以从技巧上来说 我跳得可以说是接近完美了
I'm learning all of the movements but the last thing we get to are the hands.
我学会了所有的舞步 但最大的问题就是我的手
And I haven't yet got to that point but everything else is working.
这个我还没掌握 但是其他的都已经学的差不多了
I'm acting it up on my face and selling the ballet.
我脸上的表情也很好 完美的向大家展示了芭蕾舞的魅力之处
I think I'm doing really good at this point. Kind of nailing it.
然后我觉得自己做得挺不错了 觉得已经可以出师了
So I send videos and images to my friends for getting encouragement and support
然后我就给我的朋友发了照片和视频 希望能收到他们的鼓励和赞赏
and everyone shoots back what's with the claw hand?
结果每个人都跟我说 你的爪子在干嘛
I look and I realize that all the stress and fear of performing and doing this thing
我看了看 才发现 我的手暴露了一切
it just kind of like funneled out through the one thing that I hadn't yet mastered.
我对于表演的压力和恐惧
I would be doing some amazing—like a jump with a backbend and you can see this graceful falling
当我要做一个很优美的 动作的时候——比如跳起来向后折腰的时候 我身体下落时的弧线那么优美
and my hands are like—
但我的手是这样的——
and my face, though, is like I have that, you saw in the clip, beautiful 1920's stage makeup on
然后我的脸 就像是20年代舞台剧上的剪影 我画着精致的妆
and flower crowns and all this stuff and then my face and then my hands.
带着花冠 一切都是那么完美 然后我的手势却是这样的
You can say guys, it is a character choice.
那你就说 是角色要求这样的
She is a zombie.
我演的是个僵尸
She is known for her claw hands.
她的出彩之处就是她的爪子
Wanda, have you ever had to learn a special skill for acting job?
旺达 你有为了拍戏学过什么东西吗
For acting job, probably biggie shorty. Pootytang.
拍《盖世傻侠》的时候有过
Yeah, I'm not making that up.
我可不是编的
What did you have to do?
你学了什么
Learn how to dance without my boobs falling out.
学怎么样在跳舞的时候 不让胸掉出来
There was this thing. Like cut, cut. Hey, hey, hey. Cut, cut.
这种事真的出现过 就不停的喊 卡 卡 卡 卡
It was doing this—it is a trick to doing it and keep your boobies inside your shirt.
反正就要时刻担心胸会跳出来
I had really big boobies back then. Yeah.
我那时候胸很大的 真的
That's why you go for the zip-up just in case you feel the need to dance. Let's go.
所以你就老是穿着拉链的衣服 就是为了防止什么时候需要跳舞 来吧
I take this off and you're going to think law and order is coming on.
我把这衣服脱掉你们就会觉得 这是在演《法律与秩序》吗

[Fs&QGqB,7PFp0v9TgU[2WZjxaS)LDr]NX1m-Ud=x_
分享到
重点单词
  • gracen. 优美,优雅,恩惠 vt. 使荣耀,使优美
  • optionn. 选择权,可选物,优先购买权 v. 给予选择
  • balletn. 芭蕾舞
  • stressn. 紧张,压力 v. 强调,着重 vt. 强调 n.
  • communityn. 社区,社会,团体,共同体,公众,[生]群落
  • incorporateadj. 合并的,公司组织的,具体化的 v. 合并,组成
  • clipn. 夹子,钳,回形针,弹夹 n. 修剪,(羊毛的)剪下
  • technicaladj. 技术的,工艺的
  • clawn. 爪,钳,螯,爪状物 v. 抓,撕
  • actingn. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出