(单词翻译:单击)
Is this true that you're responsible for Sofia Vergara
听说你是那个给索菲娅和
meeting her fiance soon-to-be husband, you were the match-maker, really, in that?
他未婚夫牵线搭桥的人,你其实是充当了月老的角色,对吗?
Yeah, I've never, I've never talked about it cause I don't feel like, I was waiting for them to say it.
我其实从来没说过,因为我觉得我不太适合,我只是等着他们先开口 。
And they find me sort of mentioned that I was the one that put them together.
最后还是他们提出来了,说我是那个牵线搭桥的人 。
So how did that happen? Tell me how did that happen?
你是怎么做的?跟我们说一说?
I...I knew Joe sort of through people. And we've done benefits together.
我是通过朋友介绍认识的乔 。我们一起合作过 。
And I knew Sofia from working with her. Yeah.
索菲亚和我一起共事 。
And we had a party together. And I just introduced them.
当时是举办了个派对,我把他们相互介绍给了对方 。
I said have you ever met Sofia and of course Joe was like,
我问乔你认识索菲亚吗,然后乔就这样 。
and I, and then when she broke up with her fiance at the time,
之后索菲亚和未婚夫分手了,
Joe like immediately, the moment it was out in the world called me and said I need her number.
乔第一时间打电话给我,说要索菲亚的电话 。
And then I called Sofia and said can I give Joe your number.
之后我就给索菲亚打电话,说能把你的电话给乔吗 。
It's like ay, no, ay no, they're coming out of the woods.
她说哎呀,哎呀,他们解脱了 。
But like warning me to give the number. It's more like pretending.
好像是在警告我将号码给出去,又好像有点在假装 。
No, you go ahead. OK. OK.
不,给吧给吧 。我说好好 。
And then so I, I exchanged, I did the number exchange and then like
之后我把两人的电话交换了,
he, he took over from there.
之后的事情就由乔去做了 。
OK. I'm out of this situation.
我说好了,没我事儿了 。
But yeah, so I'm hoping they'll thank me at the wedding.
恩恩,我希望他们能在婚礼上感谢我 。
I mean, you know, now, talking of their wedding,
你知道的,说到他们的婚礼,
is there, I imagine there's a big cast, family to like,
我想象他们应该有一个很强大的演员阵容,
Have you thought about, are you going to do something as a cast?
你有没有想过,你作为演员要做点什么?
Are you going to go individuals?
还是以个人身份做点事情?
Is there....I think I've gotten her enough. I've gotten her her husband.
会不会...我觉得我从她身上得到很多了已经 。我已经拥有她丈夫了 。
So no presents. No more presents. No presents.
没有礼物了,不再有礼物了 。
I don't know what to get her. She has everything. What am I possibly gonna get her?
我不知道我还要给她什么 。她什么都有 。我能给她什么?
But the whole yeah, but it's gonna be like oh, the whole cast we got you this.
但可能就会是,这是所有到场嘉宾给你的礼物 。
Or it's like, oh I'm going well. I am sort of planning my own.
或者是我现在也不错,也正在准备自己的婚礼 。
Do you know what I mean? I don't know. We haven't talked about it yet. Now okay, I need to get on that actually.
懂我意思吗?我不知道,我们还没有讨论过,但确实我需要着手去做了 。
I would do a cast. I'll prefer a cast. Go cast. Yeah.
我其实也会这么做,弄一个强大的演员阵容 。对的 。
You know, you can get something more impressive and flashy.
这更具吸引力,也更绚丽 。
A moment when you go like oh, everyone's putting $200 and someone goes,
有时候会出现这种情况,每个人的份子钱是200美金,
I don't know her that well.
但有人突然说我不是太认识她 。
Do you know what I mean? It's difficult. It's difficult. What would you do on The West Wing?
明白我的意思吗?不容易,真的不容易,你们在《白宫群英》是怎么做的?
It must be stuff like, it's kind of, were you a cast gift gang?
我想也一定是这样的,代表所有演员的礼物?
Yeah, we did. We would give things together.
对的,的确,我们会把礼物都凑起来 。
It's always, everyone just put in what they could afford.
所有人都是尽力而为 。
I think anyone, everyone just, you know,
你知道的他们都是那样,
And I don't think anyone really, like you know, counted who only gave that much.
我觉得不会有人真的会算谁给的多,谁给的少 。