做鬼脸才艺大比拼
日期:2017-08-18 12:47

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
GZM2&]B2ON&AJoFi!;qC_6wY15PNCw

Hello, what's your name? Carrie.
你叫什么名字 卡丽
Hi, Carrie, where are you from? England.
你好 卡丽 你是哪里人 英国
Where about? London. From London? London Town.
英国哪里 伦敦 伦敦 是的
What do you have in your hair? It looked like pop corn. Flowers.
你头发里藏着什么吗 看起来好像爆米花 那是花
Oh, flowers, sorry. It looked like pop corn. It does look like pop corn.
哦 抱歉 是花 看起来好像爆米花 真的很像
Yeah. Yeah. But that's all right.
是哈 但是还好啦
Now so what I want you to do is I want you to pull a face.
我想让你做个鬼脸
I want you to act like someone just punched you in the face, OK?
演出你脸上被人打了一拳的样子 可以吗
So when I tell you look down the camera like someone just pushed you many the face. OK?
我还会儿会让你看摄像机 然后你演出来
So one, two, three, go.
好1 2 3 开始

0o(JGo6@.p

做鬼脸才艺大比拼

!Q+ha0iwXTbZvq_MPL

When you found out Facebook was down today.
当你发现你的脸书无法登陆时
That's a good meme. That was great. OK.
这个表情包不错 很好 好了
Anyone else? Fancy play.
还有人吗 很好玩的
This guy. Stand up for me, sir.
这位先生 站起来
OK. Hello, what's your name? Corey.
你好 你的名字是 科里
Corey, where are you from? New York. You've come a long way. Nice.
你来自哪里 纽约 那你走了很远啊 很好
Lovely shirt. Thank you. You look nice. Stop it. All right. So...
衬衫很帅 谢谢 你也很帅 打住 好了
You flirt. Don't start something that you can't finish.
别撩我 别做你承受不起后果的事
All right, so what I want you to do is I want you to clench your teeth and like breathe through your mouth.
我想让你做一个咬紧牙关 用嘴呼吸的表情
You know like... You know what I'm doing?
像这样 听懂了吗
All right, so look down the lens, one, two, three, go. Nice.
好 看着镜头 1 2 3 开始 很好
When the guy on the elevator knows it was you and you know he knows.
当电梯里的那个人知道你做了见不得人的事 你也知道他知道时
Well done. Good meme. All right.
很好 很不错 好
Anyone else want to play?
还有没有
You want to play? Oh, no. Not you.
你想试试吗 不 不是你
I didn't mean you. I mean you. Well done.
我没说你 是你 很好
You can stand up again. No, no, seriously not you.
你再站起来一次 不 真的不是你
All right. So come up here.
站过来一点
Hello, what's your name? I'm Haley.
你好 你的名字是 海莉
Hi Haley, where are you from? Oregon. Oh, the windy city. Yes.
海莉你好 你来自 俄勒冈 哦 “风之城”啊 是的
All right. So what I want you to do is look down there and give me a huge fake smile.
我想让你看着那边 演假笑
No. I mean, that's not a smile. You know, like a ha. There you go.
你这根本不是笑 就像额 好
OK. So look down on three and give me your best fake smile.
看着三号摄像机 假笑
All right. So one, two, three, go. Nice.
很好 1 2 3 走
That face you make when your ex introduces you to his new girlfriend.
当你的前任把你介绍给他的新女友时
Hi. Well played. All right. Nice. OK. Let's have a look.
很棒 好了 好 看看
Anyone else want to play?
还有吗
You want to play? All right. Come up. OK.
你想试吗 好的 过来 好
Look this. All right, so, OK, this is what I want you to do. I want you...
看这边 你要这样
What's your name, sir? Ben.
先生你叫什么 本
Hi, Ben. How are you. Where are you from? I'm good. I'm from San Diego.
本 你好 你来自哪里 我很好 我来自圣地亚哥
Nice to meet you. All right, so what I want you to do
很高兴见到你 我想让你
is look down the camera and make your face like you just got some really bad news. OK?
看着镜头 做出一个刚听到一些 坏消息的表情
All right. Can you do that?
能做到吗
OK, good. I mean it's not now.
好的 等会儿
I mean, you look like—wow, this is a regular look?
你看起来——哇 这是正常人的表情吗
You're like a human emoji.
你看起来像个人形表情包
All right. So look down the lens here.
看镜头
Some really bad news. All right. Here we go.
坏消息 开始
Look down the lens here. One, two, three, go.
看镜头 1 2 3 开始
No. What? Hang on. Wait. Get rid of it. Bad news. Bad news. OK, bad news.
什么啊 等会儿 这张删掉 坏消息 坏消息 哦 坏消息啊
You know what bad news is, right? Yeah, yeah.
你知道什么是坏消息吗 我知道
You know when someone gives you bad news? Uh-huh.
你知道别人告诉你坏消息你是什么表情吗 嗯哼
Have you ever got bad news? Yes.
你有听到过坏消息吗 有
So when you've got bad news, has your face gone—
你听到一个坏消息 变了脸色
I mean, it's really bad news. It's really bad. OK. It's really bad. OK.
特别坏的消息 特别特别糟糕
Imagine that's it. Now we're getting close to it.
想像一下 现在很接近了
OK, so have a look. One, two, three, go.
来1 2 3 走
When you put your skinny jeans on and you can't get them past your lower thighs
当你穿上修身版牛仔裤发现小腿穿不上
but you keep trying to pull them up anyway and you fall over and then start to cry a little
但你还是把裤子拉上去了 结果你摔了一跤哭了
and before you know it you've eaten a large pizza for breakfast.
想起你早上吃了一整个披萨时
Nice emoji. Thank you. Good face. Good face.
表情不错 谢谢 扮演的不错
Shall we do something with the royal family? Shall we do...Yeah, let's do something with the royal family
我们能给皇室成员拍几张吗 让我们开始吧
All right. So there we go.
来吧
We've got the whole royal family here.
整个皇室都来到了我们的节目现场
So I mean, it seems silly. I mean, we should go to you first.
听起来很傻但还是要从您先开始
Your majesty, an absolute honor and privilege for you to make the trip to the Late Late Show.
女王陛下 万分荣幸您来到深夜秀的现场
Would you like to do a live meme?
您愿意为我们做个表情包吗
Actually you're nailing it bang-on. That's exactly the face.
事实上您现在的表情已经是了
I want you to do... Of course, you're nailing it.
当然 您已经完成了
So just look down camera three and go for it. That's it. One, two, three.
看三号镜头 好了1 2 3
When no one laughs at your Chris rock impression. Fantastic work, your majesty.
当没有人为你的摇滚装束发笑时 完美 女王陛下

[fldh,])bva.=Cj3S&lcW(-Rv~zp~I=pRECh;xnL
分享到
重点单词
  • fantasticadj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的
  • elevatorn. 电梯,飞机升降舵,斗式皮带输送机
  • lensn. 镜头,透镜,(眼球的)水晶体 vt. 给…摄
  • flirtn. 卖弄风骚的人,调情的人 vi. 掠过,轻率对待,调
  • impressionn. 印象,效果
  • cornn. 谷物,小麦,玉米 v. 形成(颗粒状),腌,(用谷
  • privilegen. 特权,特别恩典,基本人权,荣幸 vt. 给特权,免