(单词翻译:单击)
Now, guys, on this show we-we don't just talk about news in America.
我们这个节目不是只聊美国新闻的
We are international. International. Thank you.
我们是个国际化的节目 谢谢
And there were some strange news from Thailand this week.
本周泰国出现了几条奇怪的新闻
Because a man was arrested and is facing a steep prison sentence
一名男子由于在互联网上侮辱泰国国王家的狗而被逮捕
after making an insulting internet post about the king of Thailands dog. All right. I know.
并面临着数年监禁 我知道你们想说什么
To be honest, of all the stories I've heard about Thailand,
说真的 在我听过的所有泰国新闻中
this is definitely the one that's the least about sex.
这绝对是和性最扯不上关系的
But the man—this is true.
但这名男子——这是真事儿

The man could receive 37 years in prison for his comments. I mean that's a lot.
这名男子由于自己的言论将面临37年的监禁 我想说37年是很长的
To put that in perspective, that's 259 dog years.
按狗的寿命来算 就是259年
But this isn't unusual because the Thai government is also planning to execute a guy
但比起另一件事 这简直算是稀松平常了 泰国政府决定处死一名男子
who pretended to throw a tennis ball, but actually just kept it in his hand the whole time.
仅仅因为他假装扔出去了一只网球 实际上这只球一直在他手中捏着
Too much? Too much?
模仿的不像吗 太过了吗
Should have stopped at the high. Is that what you are saying?
应该在高空停一下的 是这个意思吗
We loved you, James, until you pretended to do that.
在詹姆斯 如果你不做这个动作 我们还是爱你的
But this dog is practically running the country.
但说真的 这只狗几乎是国家真正的统治者了
If you ask me, it's more like knick knack paddy whack, give a dog a throne.
叮叮咚 叮叮咚 小狗入主大王宫
Thank you. Thank you. One of my own.
谢谢 谢谢 这是我自己写的
One of my throne. One of my throne.
是我的王宫 我的王宫
That one was a little ruff.
汪汪汪
I'm on fire tonight, guys! Whoo!
我今天晚上好激动啊
Are we being too precious about our animals?
我们是对动物们太好了吗
Because in Thailand, they're considered members of the royal family,
在泰国 皇室成员把狗当成家人
and now a zoo in Massachusetts is actually selling art work painted by its animals.
在马萨诸塞州的一个动物园 他们还出售由动物所作的画
Take a look.
一起来看
I mean, I guess this confirms it.
看到这个就能确定了
We finally know the true identity of Banksy.
我们终于知道那些街头涂鸦都是出自谁手了
Some people are actually up in arms that the zoo is taking advantage of these animals to make a profit.
一些人对动物园利用动物进行牟利的的举动表示强烈抗议
And when reached for comment the zoo said, yeah, we're a zoo.
而当动物园看到他们抗议的消息时 说 不然呢 我们是动物园啊
Can we see that seal again?
我们来再看一遍那个海豹
Have a look. Look at that. I'm pretty sure that guy isn't drawing.
看 我很确定它根本不是在画画
He's just trying to write help.
他其实是想写 救命
But I feel like there is some artistic merit to these paintings, and the titles—
但我相信这些画作还是有一定艺术价值的 画的题目是——
Check out this one. This one is titled someone gives me a fish when I do this.
看这个 这幅画叫 我这么做就有鱼吃
This next one is a little more nuanced.
下一幅就有所不同了
This one is called someone gives me a fish when I do this.
这幅画叫 我这么做就有鱼吃
And this last one is my favorite.
我最喜欢的是最后一幅
This one is titled the isolation of a new England winter,
这幅画叫英国严冬
parenthesis someone gives me a fish when I do this.
括号 我这么做就有鱼吃
