(单词翻译:单击)
Matt, I'm so pleased that you're here.
马特 感谢你的到来
Because I've got to tell you something that I've told many people in my life
我有件事要告诉你 这件事我告诉过很多人
which is the greatest compliment I've ever been paid ever was someone stopped me on the street and said,
这是我一生中受到的最高赞誉 就是 有人在街上把我拦下来
you look like a fat Matt Damon. Right?
说你好像增肥版的马特·达蒙哦
And I took it as the greatest—I was like, are you serious?
我把这句话当作最高——我问他 你是认真的吗
Oh, my—yes! And look.
哇——真的 不信你看
I mean, we're basically the same person. Yeah. That's the truth.
这简直就是同一个人嘛 对 真的
Now you might think. Oh, they've just pulled—no, not true.
可能你现在会想 这只是他们P——没有 真的没有
You cannot. It's undeniable.
根本不用P 这是无法辩驳的事实
Matt Damon and fat Damon.
马特·达蒙和肥胖·达蒙
And this photo, I don't even know if it's me or if it's you.
还有这张 我都分不出来这是我还是你
I don't know. I genuinely don't know. I can't work it out.
我不知道 真的不知道 我看不出来
Now that I'm on network television in America is this something that happened to you and people come and say,
那我现在也上过电视 有没有人跟你说
wow, you look like a skinny James Corden?
哇 你好像瘦下来的詹姆斯·柯登哦
No, they've accused me of a fat Matt Damon.
没有 但是有人说我是肥胖·达蒙
Zachary, do you ever...nothing. No, not yet. Not yet.
查克瑞,你有过这种经历吗 还没人这么说 没
But I mean the show's great and people are starting to tune in more and more.
但是的确有更多的人调台想看你的节目
No one's ever said it? Give it a month, man.
没人说过吗 你要给大家一点时间嘛
No one's gone, I really love the show last night.
没有人跟你说 我真的很喜欢昨晚的节目
And said it's not me. It's James Corden. No. Sorry.
然后你说 那个不是我 那个人是詹姆斯·柯登吗 抱歉 没有
I'm sorry. Ever? Oh, no. I'm fine. It's just...seems a bit weird.
不好意思咯 从来没有吗 没关系 我很好 这就很尴尬了
Taking it very personally.
这都是个人想法嘛
It's like looking at a mirror. And feel like you don't think so.
我看你就觉得像在照镜子一样 你不这么认为
But like a fun house mirror.
你是说哈哈镜吧
So pleased you're here on your 55th birthday.
你55岁生日过得很愉快是吧
It's coming in, it's coming in.
快了快了
What about you, Zachary? Have you ever had any doppelgangers?
查克瑞 你有碰到过跟你很像的人吗
Did anyone say you look like someone else?
有人说过你长得像某个人吗
I often get Samuel l. Jackson. But that's...
塞缪尔·杰克逊 他……
No, I get John Krasinski on a fairly regular basis, yeah.
不对 一般别人会把我认成约翰·卡拉辛斯基
Even when I was working on—John Krasinski, man.
甚至我工作的时候——看 约翰·卡拉辛斯基哎
He's a smoking hot talented man with a smoking hot hot talented wife.
他抽烟 是个很性感的有才华的人 还有个抽烟的性感的有才华的妻子
I love you too. Hi. Thank you very much. I appreciate that.
我也爱你 真的谢谢啊
You're having a whole conversation. No, yeah. I get it. It's OK. It's OK.
你们完成了一段完整的对话 没 我知道
But again, I mean you know if somebody's comparing you do a cool awesome person, it's cool. Thank you.
如果有人把你认成一个别的很帅的人 那也很不错啊 谢谢