(单词翻译:单击)
It's not only Oscar season, it's tax season as well. Nothing I can do about that.
现在不仅仅是奥斯卡颁奖季 还到了该交税的时候 在交税这件事上我无能为力
But I do know that TurboTax makes it simple and convenient to do your taxes online with the new TurboTax live.
不过我知道有了新的特波税务在线功能以后 你就可以更轻松更方便地在网上交税了
And I'm going to show you what I mean in a new game called, Gross income, or just plain gross.
我来用一个新游戏“总收入”或“毛收入”来告诉大家我说的是什么意思
God, it took a longtime to set that up. That was-- first I need a contestant.
天 要把那搭建好真是太费时间了 首先 我需要一名参赛选手
Where is Sarah Gower? Come on down.
萨拉·高尔在哪里?上来吧
Sarah, first of all, where do you live and what do you do?
萨拉 先自我介绍一下
I'm from Nashville, Tennessee. Well from Michigan originally, but I'm in medical device sales.
我来自田纳西州纳什维尔 本来是密歇根人 不过我现在在销售医疗设备
Make up your mind. Where are you from?
清醒点 你来自哪里?
I'm from Michigan. I live in Nashville. Great.
来自密歇根 住在纳什维尔 很好
I like the hair flip when you laugh too. All right, and what do you do.
我喜欢你笑的时候头发一下甩到身后的样子 你是干什么的
I'm in medical device sales. All right, good. I don't know what that means.
我在卖医疗设备 好 很好 我不知道那是啥
OK. So here's how it works. I'm going to ask you a question. OK.
好 是这样 我来问你问题 好
And for every question you get right, you're going to reach into that bucket.
你每回答对一个问题 就可以去看一个桶
And if you get the bucket with confetti, you're going to win $10,000. OK. All right.
如果你找到了有彩屑的桶 就能获得10000美元 好
OK. If you reach into the wrong bucket, you're going to get something else.
好 如果你找错了桶 会出现其他东西
Which is the other part of the title is-- Will it ruin my shirt? It could be-- Yes. OK cool.
也就是这个标题的另一部分 会弄坏我的衣服吗?有可能 嗯好
But if you get to $10,000, you can buy another shirt. That true. That's true. Worth it.
不过如果你获得了一万美元 就可以再新买一件了 说的对 说得对 很值得
And if you don't, you're on television. OK. But don't worry, I'm going to give you a lifeline.
就算你得不到一万美元 你也上电视了呀 好 不过别担心 我会给你个救生索
With TurboTax live, you have a tax expert by your side to answer all your questions, and make sure your taxes are done right.
有了特波税务在线 就像身边有位税务专家随时为你解答任何问题 确保你能正确交税
And you're going to get your very own expert for this game. Let's meet our tax expert.
在这个游戏中 你也会有一名专家 我们来见见税务专家
This is Lisa right here. Hi Lisa. Hi Ellen. Hey Sarah. Oh she can see us?
这位是丽萨 嗨丽萨 嗨艾伦 嘿萨拉 她能看到我们?
Yes. Oh wow. OK. Yes she can see you and she can hear you.
对 嗷 哇 好 没错 她能看到你 还听得到你说话
So if you have a question. If you don't think you have the answer, you can ask Lisa.
如果你有问题 如果你不知道答案 你可以问丽萨
She's here to help with all of your needs. Anything.
她是专门为你提供帮助的 任何帮助都行
That's what's great about TurboTax. OK. Here we go.
那就是特波税务的奇妙之处 好 开始吧
Oh I'll put this on in a minute. You know what, put it on now for the game.
哦 稍等一下 玩游戏的时候要戴这个
OK cool. OK. That works. That works.
很好 好 有用 真有用
All right Sara, if Diddy needs 20 bottles of Sarak Vodka when he appears on our show, can we deduct all of that as a business expense?
好 萨拉 如果吹牛老爹在我们的节目上需要20瓶伏特加酒 我们能把它作为商业开销扣掉吗?
Lisa can we? Lisa, what do you think?
丽萨 可以吗?丽萨 你觉得呢?
If Diddy needs 50 bottles of Sarak, you can deduct that as long as it's directly related to your business.
如果吹牛老爹需要20瓶伏特加酒 只要它与你的商业直接相关 你就可以扣掉这笔开销
Wow, that's so great. I'm sweating. So basically, he could ask for 20, and I could pretend he asked for 50.
哇哦 很好 我都出汗了 也就是说 他可以只要20瓶 但我可以把账面伪造成50瓶
And I'd did get the other 30. And we write it off. I learned how to get some free vodka.
而实际上我却把剩下30瓶的钱占为己有了 赶紧记下来 学了一招 可以免费弄到伏特加了
All right good. All right. So you can go pick one of those.
好 你可以去选个桶
Go from the side over here. And then you'll just reach down. Oh no.
从这边上去 然后把手伸到桶底里 哦不是吧
Whichever one you think. One, two, three, four, five. What do I? Three! Four! Two!
任选一个 1 2 3 4 5 选哪个呢?3!4!2!
No. All right. Let that be a lesson. Don't listen to them.
不对 好 就当是个教训了 别听他们的
Listen to yourself, and listen to Lisa. All right. Yeah. All right. Good. See.
听从自己的内心 听听丽萨的意见 好 很好 好 看到了吧
See what happens. What is that? I don't know. It could be toxic, I don't know.
看到什么下场了吧 这是啥?不知道 可能是毒药哦 不晓得
All right. If you live on a boat, can you still claim head of household, or should you claim had a boat hold?
好 如果你住在一艘船上 你还能自称一家之主吗 还是应该说你有一艘船?
Oh I don't have a boat, so Lisa. Lisa, what do you think?
哦 我没有船 所以 请丽萨帮忙 丽萨 你觉得呢?
You could claim head of household as long as you're not married,
只要你没结婚 并且赡养一人
as long as you provide support to a dependent and they live with you more than half the year.
而且他和你一起住超过半年 你就可以自称为一家之主
So if you don't do that, you would have to claim head of houseboat, not head of household.
如果你没有做这些的话 就只能自称一船之主 而不是一家之主了
All right. All right, so that's your answer. Go pick another one. Good luck.
好 好 那就是你的回答 再去选一个桶 祝你好运
Four! Two! Two! OK. Can't see anything. This isn't working out for me.
4!2!2!好 什么都看不到 这一点都不管用
Well don't listen to them. You have to follow. Put that back on. OK.
别听他们的啊 你得 那个要戴上 好
You have to follow your gut. I can't see anything. It doesn't matter. OK. All right.
你得听自己的想法啊 我什么都看不见 无所谓 好
You don't need to see, you just have to listen. OK. All right.
你不需要看见 你只用听就行了 好吧
Portia and I don't have kids, hallelujah.
我和波西娅没有孩子 谢天谢地
But if we did, what's the age limit for claiming a kid as a dependant.
但如果我们有的话 孩子未成年的年龄限制是多少
I would guess 18. You'd guess 18. Lisa is she right? Yes.
我猜是18 你猜18 丽萨 她说的对吗 对
Under 19 you can claim them. And if they're a college student, under 24. Wow.
19岁以下都是未成年 如果他们上大学的话 那就是24岁以下 哇哦
OK good. So under 19 or a college student.
很好 19岁以下或者大学
Apparently I'm wrong too. Oh no. Look, we've narrowed it down.
明显我也错了 哦不是吧 没事 我们把范围缩小了
It's getting closer to the $10,000. What do you haven't chosen three or five, right.
离一万美元越来越近了 你还没有选过3或5
Nope. Two or five, all right. So you're going to choose two or five.
不对 2或5 嗯 下一个选的就是2或5了
It's a busy time of year for accountants. Who starred in the movie the accountant?
每年的这个时候会计们可忙了 谁演了《会计师》这个电影?
Ben Affleck. Yes. You are right. Yes.
本·阿弗莱克 答对了 嗯
Ten thousand dollars! Ten thousand dollars! If you want your taxes done right, use TurboTax live!
一万美元!一万美元!如果你想正确交费 那就用特波税务在线功能吧!
Their experts will do everything. And TurboTax wants to help everyone here do their taxes online.
他们的专家将为您解疑答难 特波税务想帮在座的每一位进行线上交税
You're all going home-- all of you are going home with Google Pixel book!
你们都将获得 你们都会获得Google Pixel书!