(单词翻译:单击)
This is Everyday Grammar. I'm Kaveh.
欢迎收看《每日语法》栏目,我是卡维。
Is it time to record Everyday Grammar?
到录制《每日语法》的时间了吗?
Lucija, yes, we are recording now!
露西佳,到了,我们现在就在录制呢!
Oh, I'm Lucija. Actually, Kaveh, is there a way to re-shoot this eposide?
噢,我是露西佳。卡维,有没有办法重拍这期?
No. But thank you for introducing today's topic! Wait, what?
没有,但感谢你介绍了今天的主题!等下,主题是什么?
Today, we are talking about Adjectival Infinitives.
今天,我们将讨论形容词不定式。
I remember Adjectival Infinitives. Those are infinitives that modify nouns.
我记得形容词不定式。它们是修饰名词的不定式。
They combine the base form of the verb with To—the sign of the infinitive.
它们把动词原形与不定式符号To结合起来。
Right! Infinitives often modify the nouns Time, Place and Way.
没错!不定式经常修饰时间、地点和方式名词。

Oh! So when I said, "Is it time to record Everyday Grammar?"
噢!所以我说“Is it time to record Everyday Grammar?”时,
I gave an example of an infinitive modifying the noun "time".
举了一个不定式修饰时间名词的例子。
You also gave an example of one common feature of Adjectival Infinitives
你还举例说明了形容词不定式的一个共同特征,
they often do not state the subject.
它们通常不说主语。
Wait, how does that work?
等一下,它是如何做到的?
In your sentence, "Is it time to record Everyday Grammar?"
在你的那句“Is it time to record Everyday Grammar?”里,
you left out the subject of the sentence,
你省略了句子主语,
you could have stated the subject,
你本该说主语的,
but then your sentence would have been:
那样你的句子应该是:
"Is it time for us to record Everyday Grammar?"
"Is it time for us to record Everyday Grammar?"
Yeah. I did not state the subject because it did not add much information.
是的,我没说主语,因为它没有增加太多信息。
We both knew what I was talking about. Yes, we did!
我们两个都知道我说的是什么,没错,我们都知道!
This is all good to know, but do we have time to re-shoot this lesson?
那就好,但我们有时间重新录制这一课吗?
I'm sorry, Lucija. There is no way to re-shoot this lesson.
露西佳,很抱歉,没办法重拍这一课了。
And that's Everyday Grammar.
以上就是今天的全部内容。
