(单词翻译:单击)
I mentioned earlier that the president said some unmentionable things about immigration.
我之前说过总统说了一些关于想象力的难以启齿的事情
He's also been talking about the wall that he wants to build.
他还说了他想建的墙
And this is true. He said that pieces of the wall will be see-through or invisible.
这是真的 他说这面墙有一部分会是隐形透明的
And it turns out, they've already started building some of the invisible parts of the wall.
事实是 他们早就开始造那面隐形的墙了
We sent a camera crew down to the border.
我们派了一个小组前往边境
Let's go there live and see what's happening. Wow. Look at them.
我们来看看现场直播 哇哦 看啊
They are hard-- oh, he's blowing up a balloon.
他们很 哦 他在吹气球
He's going-- oh, I hope he doesn't lose it, because if he loses it he'll be so sad.
他要 哦 但愿他的气球没有丢 不然得多伤心啊
Oh no, he lost the balloon. It's getting windy, I hope it's not-- uh oh.
哦 不是吧 他的气球飞了 起风了 真希望 哦
It's very windy for them. No, that's a shame.
风太大了 真可惜
Oh, one looks like he's trapped behind the wall.
哦 他好像被困在墙那边了
He's behind the invisible wall. They don't even look like American workers, they look French.
他就在隐形的墙后面 他们根本就不像美国工人 像法国的
That is so weird. And they're stuck. All right, we all get the bit.
太怪异了 他们被困住了 好 懂了
We can stop this now, right? They're mimes and they're building an invisible wall.
可以停了 是吧 他们是哑剧演员 一直在建那面墙
We all get it. OK, you can turn the camera off. That's good. All right.
我们都懂了 好 可以把相机关了 很好 好