Fire Burning In Our Bellies 拥有抱负
日期:2018-01-27 20:00

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Welcome to English @ the Movies, where we teach you American English heard at the movies.
欢迎来到《看电影学英语》节目,我们在这里教授你在电影中听到的美式英语。
Our saying today is "fire burning in our bellies", from the movie "The Glass Castle".
我们今天的短语是fire burning in our bellies,出自电影《玻璃城堡》。
This film is based on a true story about a girl and her family.
这部电影改编自关于一个女孩及其家人的真实故事。
Her father used his imagination to make them stop thinking about how poor they were.
她的父亲凭借想象力,让家人不去想他们是有多穷困。
Listen for the saying "fire burning in our bellies".
留意听一下fire burning in our bellies这个短语。
We ain't like other people.
我们和其他人不一样。
We got a fire burning in our bellies.
我们内心中有着抱负。
You were born to change the world not just add to the noise.
你生下来是要改变世界的,而不是仅仅弄出声响。

电影《玻璃城堡》

What is the meaning of "fire burning in our bellies"?
fire burning in our bellies是什么意思?
Is it: there is a fire in our house or we have inner strength and drive inside us?
是我们的家中着火了还是我们有内在的力量和动力?
We ain't like other people.
我们和其他人不一样。
We got a fire burning in our bellies.
我们内心中有着抱负。
You were born to change the world not just add to the noise.
你生下来是要改变世界的,而不是仅仅弄出声响。
"Fire burning in our bellies" means to have inner strength and drive.
Fire burning in our bellies的意思是我们有内在的力量和动力。
"Fire in your belly" means you have strong ideas and work to make things happen.
Fire in your belly指的是你拥有强大的信念,并且努力使某事实现。
The father was telling the girl she is strong and special.
这位父亲告诉小女孩,她是强大的、独一无二的。
And that is English @ the Movies. I'm Ambor.
以上就是今天的《看电影学英语》,我是安博尔。

分享到