(单词翻译:单击)
I have a dream.
我有一个梦想 。
I'm gonna be very honest with you, when I do Dr. King and I'm performing, it's as if Dr. King takes over.
说实话,当我扮演马丁路德金博士的时候,感觉就像被博士附体了一样 。
Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord.
我的眼睛已经看见主降临的大光荣 。
It's like the spirit of Dr. King comes into the room.
感觉就像金博士的灵魂进入了这个房间 。
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men that all men are created equal. are created equal.
我们认为下述真理是不言而喻的:人人生而平等 。
If you listen to the majority of his speeches right now, it's right in line with what we're dealing with today.
听过他的大部分演讲,你会发现这些演讲完全契合当下我们面临的问题 。
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty we are free at last.
自由了,自由了!感谢全能的上帝,我们终于自由了!
My name is Stephon Ferguson.
我是Stephon Ferguson,
I travel across the world performing as the Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
我扮演马丁·路德·金,去世界各地巡演 。
I am the only person who is licensed by the King Estate to perform the works of Dr. King.
我是唯一一个马丁·路德·金遗产管理委员会认可的可以表演他的作品的人 。
I used to be a D.J. We took some of Dr. King's old records
我曾经当过D.J.,那时我们用过金博士的一些演讲录音 。
And as we were mixing them in, I began to emulate some of Dr. King's old records, particularly I Have a Dream.
当我们用那些录音做混音的时候,我开始模仿金博士早期的一些演讲,尤其是《我有一个梦想》 。
A good friend of mine said, "Man, you sound just like Dr. King.
一个好朋友说,“哥们儿,简直和马丁·路德·金一模一样,
You should really consider taking your work to another level."
你真应该考虑一下更进一步的尝试 。”
I realized that it was a gift that God had given me to continue the work and the legacy of Dr. King.
我意识到,这是上帝赐予我的礼物,让我把金博士的贡献和遗产发扬光大 。
Let freedom ring from the prodigious hilltops of New Hampshire, let freedom ring.
让自由的声音从新罕布希尔州巨大的山巅响起吧 。
I've been performing as Dr. King for about 15 years.
我扮演金博士已经有将近15年了 。
I get a lot of requests to perform in different areas from Madrid, Spain; London, England.
我收到了很多邀请,让我去西班牙的马德里,英国的伦敦演出 。
I've been honored to get recognition from a lot of great people.
我有幸得到了很多大人物的认可 。
President Barack Obama reached out to me.
奥巴马总统也注意到了我 。
I have a letter thanking me for my work, so that was a very powerful recognition.
他还给我写了一封信,感谢我的努力,这对我来说真是莫大的赞许 。
I've even got that from King family members.
我甚至还收到过马丁·路德·金后人的信 。
I speak for the entire family that we know of no one who can actually sound like my uncle.
我可以代表我们整个家族说,没有人能模仿我叔叔的声音 。
God loves all of his children.
上帝爱他所有的孩子 。
His cadence is unique. It has a slow, southern drawl to it, but a sophistication at the same time.
他说话的节奏是很特别的 。不紧不慢、带点儿南方口音,同时又很文雅 。
And Stephon just really flatters us all with the way that he's able to bring my uncle's voice back to life.
Stephon真的做到了重现叔叔的声音,我们一家人都感到非常喜出望外 。
I believe it resonates with people because we're living in a time that we need it.
我觉得,金的演讲之所以能引起我们的共鸣是因为它符合我们这个时代需要 。
With all the hatred, the divisiveness, the things that we see in the world,
我们的世界充斥着仇恨和分歧,
I think it really inspires people to stand up, to speak out.
让大家站出来、说出自己的心声是一件非常鼓舞人心的事情 。
I may get to the age where it's gonna be difficult, but I'll still be trying to do it.
等我老了,再模仿金博士的声音估计就难了,但我还是会继续努力的 。