(单词翻译:单击)
Here's something else that goes good with alcohol-- new parents.
还有一样跟酒很配的东西——新任父母
This season I have been asking my viewers to send in photos of their babies, and I rate them from 1 to 10.
这一季中 我让观众给我发来他们宝宝的照片 我会从1到10给他们打分
It turns out people on my staff have been getting nasty.
事实表明我的一些员工有点淘气
A few of them had babies recently,
最近他们中有些人有了宝宝
so I thought I'd do a special staff edition of Ellen Rate My Baby.
所以我觉得应该专门给员工们来一期“艾伦 请给我的宝打分”特辑
This is not a competition. There are no losers, but there will be a winner.
这不是比赛 没有败者 但会有赢家
My photo editor, Sarah, and her husband, Michael, just had a baby girl.
我的照片编辑萨拉和她的丈夫迈克尔最近生下了一名小公举
There she is. That is Lily Patricia. I shall now rate her baby.
这就是 莉莉·帕特丽夏 现在我来给她打分
This baby is sleeping, so that is an automatic 12 points.
她在睡觉 自带12分
But I don't like it when people don't look me in the eyes, so that's minus two points.
但我不喜欢别人跟我没有眼神沟通 所以减2分
However, it looks like she's beginning to give me the OK sign with her little fingers,
不过 她的小手指貌似是在摆OK的造型
so that's plus three points. That gives her 13 out of 10 points.
所以加3分 最后是10分得了13分
My digital producer, Laura, and her husband, Matt, have a baby boy.
我的数字制片人劳拉和她老公马特生了宝宝
This is William Michael. I shall now rate this baby.
这是威廉·迈克尔 现在我来给他打分
The baby is also sleeping, so automatic 12 points.
他也在睡觉 所以自带12分
Although he looks like he's a bed hog, so that is minus 4 points.
不过他看起来像爱睡觉的人 所以减4分
But his outfit is perfectly coordinated, so that is plus six points.
他的衣服很搭 加6分
That is a total of 14 out of 10 points.
最后是10分得了14分
And finally, my digital editor, Brian, and his wife, Jennifer, have a baby boy.
最后 我的数字制片人布莱恩和他的妻子珍妮弗也生了小孩
This is Oliver. I shall now rate this baby. This baby loves the beach.
这是奥利弗 现在我给他打分 这个宝宝喜欢沙滩
I love the beach, so plus 15 points.
我也喜欢沙滩 所以给15分
It looks like he's sleeping in a drawer,
他看起来好像睡在抽屉里一样
and I've never seen one of those at the beach, so that is minus 5 points.
我在沙滩上从来没见过这种 所以减5分
He's either shaking his fist because he's ready to rock or he's angry at something.
他要么是晃动拳头准备嗨起来 要么是很生气
Either way, I respect it. That's plus 10 points.
不管怎样我都尊重他 加10分
That is a total of 20 points out of 10. Oliver is the winner.
最后是10分得了20分 所以奥利弗是赢家
Congratulations to all of you. Now get back to work.
恭喜大家 现在该干活了
If you want me to rate your baby, post a photo on Instagram with the hashtag Ellen rate my baby or work for me and have a baby.
如果你想让我给你的孩子打分 那就在Instagram上晒张照片 加上“艾伦 请给我的宝打分”的标签或者为我工作并有个孩子
Please don't try rating your baby at home or your coworkers babies at home.
请不要在家给自己的孩子或同事的孩子打分
I am a professional baby rater.
我可是宝宝打分专业户