You Got This 你明白了吗?
日期:2018-01-13 15:25

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Welcome to English @ the Movies, where we teach you American English heard at the movies.
欢迎来到《看电影学英语》节目,我们在这里教授你在电影中听到的美式英语。
Our saying today is "you got this", from the film "Megan Leavey".
我们今天的短语是you got this,出自电影《梅根·利维》。
This film is based on a true story about a woman in the United States military.
这部电影改编自美国军队中一个女性的真实故事。
She served with a combat dog in Iraq.
她在伊拉克和一只军犬一起服役。
Listen for the saying "you got this".
留意听一下you got this这个短语。
You're getting a dog. You got this? Think faster!
给你条狗。你能胜任吗?快点回答!
Yeah, I got this.
是的,我可以。
You think I'm afraid of you?
你认为我是怕你吗?
Lay down. Rex, lay down!
趴下。雷克斯,趴下!

电影《梅根·利维》

So, what do you think "you got this" means?
那么你认为you got this是什么意思呢?
Is it: do you understand or what dog do you want?
是你明白了吗还是你想要什么样的狗?
Listen again. Did you have the right answer?
再听一遍。你知道正确答案了吗?
"You got this" means do you understand.
You got this的意思是你明白了吗。
Megan Leavey was told she is to work with a dog in battle.
梅根·利维被告知她将在战斗中和一只狗合作。
When a man says "you got this", he was asking if she understood.
当男人说you got this的时候,他是在问她是否明白了。
In this case, it also meant are you ready to accept this job.
在这个例子中,这个短语还表示你是否准备好接受这项任务了。
When she says "Yes, I got this", it meant she understood and was ready to do the work. You got this?
当她说“Yes, I got this”的时候,这就表示她明白了,并且准备好完成这项任务。你明白了吗?
And that is English @ the Movies. I'm Ambor.
以上就是今天的《看电影学英语》,我是安博尔。

分享到