(单词翻译:单击)
This one's for Earth. This one... is for Earth.
这一下是为了地球。这一下...也是为了地球。
Bingo. Boom. Loved that one. Felt it.
这句好。我喜欢这句。特有感觉。
Yeah, felt good. Hey Siri, read my schedule.
当然,感觉很棒。嗨,Siri,读一下我的日程。
You have twenty-five appointments at 7:15, 7:20, 7:55...
你在7:15、7:20、7:55...有25个行程。
Oh look, you're on the telly.
哦,看,你上电视了。
And with so many projects in the works, it seems like Dwayne Johnson can't possibly take on any more.
有这么多工作在同时进行,看起来道恩·强森不能再接更多工作了。
Oh that sounds like a challenge.
哦,这听起来像是一个新挑战。
Hey Dwayne, where we going, buddy? Dwayne? Buddy?
嗨,道恩,我们这是要去哪儿,老兄?道恩?老兄?
Hey Siri, show me my life goals list.
嗨,Siri,给我列一下我的人生目标清单。
I found ten reminders. Thank you very much.
找到十个提醒事项。非常感谢。
Hey Siri, get me a Lyft ride to LAX.
嗨,Siri,帮我叫Lyft,送我去洛杉矶机场。
Lyft can get you a Lyft in 60 seconds.
60秒内Lyft会到达你面前。
Mind if I drive? I know a shortcut. You're... Yup.
介意我来开吗?我认识一条近道。你是...没错。
Hey Siri, what's the temperature in Rome today?
嗨,Siri,罗马今天的温度是多少?
The high temperature for today in Rome will be 80 degrees, and the low will be 59 degrees.
罗马今天的最高温度会是80华氏度,最低温度则是59华氏度。
So do I pay you? It's on me.
我要给你付钱吗?算我的。
This is your new captain speaking.
现在是你们的新机长在讲话。
Looks like we have nice weather coming up for Rome, Italy, so sit back, relax...
今天意大利罗马的天气看起来很不错,所以请坐好,放松...
This plane's going to Akron.
这次航班是飞往阿克伦的。
Ah, this flight's going to Rome.
啊,这次航班是去罗马的。
Hey Siri, read me my last email.
嗨,Siri,给我都一下最新的一封邮件。
At 9:30am Visvim sent you an email about...
9点半的时候,威斯维姆给你发了一封邮件...
Mr. Nakamura can discuss your fashion line. I'm out!
Nakamura先生会与你谈论一下你的时尚系列。我走了!
Hey Siri, show me photos of my fashion line.
嗨,Siri,给我看一下我的时尚系列的照片。
Hiroki-san, what do you think?
Hiroki先生,你觉得怎么样?
It doesn't really matter what I think. What do you think?
我觉得怎么样并不重要。关键是你觉得怎么样?
Oh I think It's show time.
哦,我觉得现在是时候秀一场了。
Everything in life is made up of four elements: wind, fire, water, rock.
世间万物皆有四大元素组成:风,火,水,巨石。
Hey Siri, text Chef Ludo, "I want to cook."
嗨,Siri,给鲁多大厨发信息,“我要做菜”。
Hey Siri, how many ounces in a centiliter?
嗨,Siri,1厘升是多少盎司?
One centiliter is 0.34 fluid ounces.
1厘升是0.34液盎司。
Merci, gimme some. Hey Siri, play my practice playlist.
谢谢,碰一个吧。嗨,Siri,播放我的练习歌曲列表吧。
Hey Siri, FaceTime Dwayne. Making a FaceTime call to Dwayne.
嗨,Siri,帮我和道恩视频通话。正在和道恩视频通话。
When are you getting back to set?
你到算什么时候回到这儿来?
Everybody's freaking out here man. We still got the last shot.
伙计,大家伙都疯了。我们还差最后一个镜头。
Don't worry I'll be there, okay?
别担心,我会过去的,好吗?
Okay, I'm gonna go get fired. Bye. Bye.
好吧,我都快被开除了。拜拜。拜拜。
Hey Siri, take a selfie. Hope I don't cause an eclipse.
嗨,Siri,拍张自拍。希望我不会引起日食。
I promise he'll be here. He's very punctual. Just roll or do whatever you do.
我保证他会过来的。他是非常守时的。你先忙你的。
If you say so. Alright, let's roll film please.
既然你都这样讲了。好吧,我们开拍吧。
This one's for Earth. Cut!
这一击是为了地球。咔!
Alright, that felt good. DJ that was amazing, man!
可以了,我觉得很好。巨石强森太棒了!
Are you okay, of course you're okay.
你还好吗,你肯定很好啊。
So glad you're alright, man. I'm so glad you're back. We got a lot to do.
还好你没事儿,伙计。很高兴你能回来。我们还有很多事儿要做。
Yeah, yeah, we do have a lot to do.
是啊,我们还有好多要做的呢。
Hey Siri, create a new list.
嗨,Siri,创建一个新列表吧。
What should I call this list?
我要怎么称呼这个列表呢?
Life goals-the sequel. Okay I've created it.
人生目标,2.0。好的,已创建。
No, normally I like sequels but I think right now we need to push off on that and just keep you open for other projects.
不,通常来说我喜欢续集,但是我认为现在我们要先把这件事放一边,让我们好去参加其他活动。
Hey Siri, you're the best.
嗨,Siri,你是最棒的。
Thanks, Mr. Big Bald and Beautiful. Ah, I love you, too.
谢谢,帅气的大光头先生。啊,我也爱你。