囧司徒谈爱国者队的"放气门"事件
日期:2017-10-31 08:48

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
h%Rna0]a)ji)7rv3DinUFkvS]76qY^D

You know, after 16—I have been here 16 years, 17 years—16 and a half years.
16年后——我在这儿做了16年,17年——16年半了
I don't know. I've seen it all.
我记不清了,我什么都见识过
Financial crisis. To a war.
经济危机 战争
To another war. To war. To another—
另一场战争,再一场战争
To I think it was like five wars.
大概经历了5场战争
There's not much that can get to me anymore. So I thought.
很少有什么东西能让我动容 于是我想
He knew! He knew that the balls were being deflated! Brady knew!
他知道 他知道球被放了气 布雷迪知道
By the way, this isn't just a tabloid saying that.
而且并不止一家小报这么说
The wall street journal also—
华尔街日报也——
That's not real, actually.
事实上这张是假的,
The New York Times covered it!
但纽约时报报道了

24.UDKmRv.(g.*=5

囧司徒谈爱国者队的"放气门"事件

IGeN4z5xHXCNVU(sa|

Among oblong sports equipment, a deflation problem emerges.
长方形的运动场上,出现了一次漏气问题
They really do take the fun out of everything, don't they?
他们什么事都能拿来开玩笑,不是吗
By the way, how did deflated balls quarterly cover this story?
顺便问下,一个漏气的球怎么能占到四分之一的版面
Oh, that's odd.
很奇怪啊
I would have thought this was in their wheel house.
我还以为这是这是驾驶室
So Tom Brady in all of deflategate, well, it looks like he knew that they were deflating the balls.
汤姆·布雷迪卷入放气门,他好像知道有人给球放了气
What did Tom actually know about this thing that is another word for testicles?
关于这件还有个名字叫做睾丸的事,汤姆实际上知道多少呢
The independent report concludes it was more probable than not
独家报道称汤姆很有可能至少大概知道
that Brady was at least generally aware team personnel were deflating footballs before a critical playoff game.
在至关重要的决赛前队里有人给球放了气
Generally aware? More probable than not?
大概知道?更有可能?
After the story broke, Brady was texting the ball guy like he was a late night booty call.
此事曝光后,布雷迪像打深夜约炮电话一样,给那个放气的人发了消息
What about this?
这条呢?
The Wells report singles out two long time members of the patriots locker room staff
威尔士报道点出了爱国者队两名衣帽间的老员工,
and some of the most telling evidence is a trail of text messages between those two locker room attendants,
最明显的证据来自于两名衣帽间员工的短信
one of them calling himself the deflator.
在对话中,其中一人自称“放气者”
Come on! He calls himself the deflator!
天呐,他居然叫自己“放气者”
One of the guys in the locker room at the behest of Tom Brady calls himself the deflator!
汤姆·布雷迪衣帽间的人自称“放气者”
What was the other guy's nickname?
那另一个人的昵称是什么
Joey cheats at football?
乔伊足球作弊?
Will none of Thomas Brady's teammates rise to defend their champion?
汤姆·布雷迪的队里会不会没有任何一个人站出来维护他们的冠军
What about all the fundraising for the kids?
给小孩子们筹集的资金呢
No one ever wants to expand on that, for the kids, the charity events.
没人想这些事,那些孩子们,那些慈善事业
No, they're worried about the story for the deflategate.
他们都去担心“放气门”了
Thank you.
谢谢你啊
Gronk.
格朗克
For reminding us that these athletes lives are complex
谢谢你提醒我们他们的生活有多复杂,
and that much of the good work these athletes do in their communities goes unsung
谢谢你提醒我们这些运动员为社区做的好事被遗忘了,
and that our focus on their foibles can reduce these athletes to two-dimensional thick-skulled caricatures.
谢谢你提醒我们只关注这些运动员的缺点 会让他们变成二维的头脑迟钝的讽刺漫画
I'm sorry. I interrupted you, though. You were saying?
不好意思打断你了,你刚刚是说什么来着
You know, these sure aren't deflating. These are only indeflating.
大家都知道,这些好事是不会消失的 不会
So get ready because I'm going to be ready.
所以准备好吧,因为我也准备着
And there is only one thing you can deflate—these nuts!
只有一样东西是你们可以打击的——这些傻子
Yes, these nuts, indeed...
好的,这些傻子,真的是傻子……
I gotta say, I love this guy.
我得说,我挺喜欢这个人的,
But Brady? No.
但是布雷迪就?不会
Meet me at camera three.
看三号机
Tommy...You cheating...Why!
汤米 你作弊了 为什么
You got four super bowl rings.
你有四枚超级碗戒指了
You're married to the biggest supermodel in the world!
你娶了世界上最美的超模
Your face—your beautiful face!
你的脸——你英俊的脸庞
Is a wonder of symmetry, a platonic ideal of beauty that can survive even the stupidest of haircuts!
有在不切实际的幻想中才会出现的对称美,即使你留着全世界最丑的发型,你依然那么帅气
What did you walk in and go, how you doing today, Sal?
你为什么要走进一家理发店,问萨尔好
Give me the something about Mary. Yeah.
又叫他给你做个我为玛丽狂里面的发型
And yet even with these dopey haircuts, you're still so handsome I would...the hole in your chin.
但即使你顶着这样看起来愚蠢透顶的发型,你还是很帅
Sorry. I would!
抱歉 但我真的会这么做
But you, my friend, stood up there in one of America's most sacred places,
但是你,我的朋友,你站在美国最神圣的地方之一,
the podium room before super bowl week and you lied to us!
你在超级碗前一周,站在颁奖台上,对我们撒谎!
Are you comfortable within yourself that nobody on Sunday on the patriots' side did anything wrong?
周日爱国者队没有任何人犯错,你对此觉得安心吗
I have no knowledge of anything.
我什么都不知道
I have no knowledge of any—are you comfortable that nobody did anything wrong?
我什么都不知——没有任何人犯错,你安心吗
Yeah, I'm very comfortable saying that.
是的,我是凭着良心说的这些话
Well, first of all, it looks to me like you're hiding someone else's head underneath your hat.
首先我得说,看起来感觉就像你帽子底下藏着的是别人的脑袋
But I'm glad you're so at ease with your own devious machinations.
但你对你卑劣的诡计觉得完全无所谓,这一点,我很开心
I can't believe you had as your friend Gronk so eloquently put it, these nuts to say that.
我不敢相信你让,正如你朋友格朗克义正言辞地提到的,这些傻子来说这种话
I mean, why stop at deflating?
为什么不继续放气了
Why not lace the ball on both sides.
为什么不用蕾丝把球的两边系起来
Or ...it, just start q.b.-ing on stilts?
或者干脆踩个高跷上得了
How much is enough, Brady? How much is enough?
要怎么样才够,布雷迪?怎样才够了
For god's sakes, you have it all!
看在上帝的份上,你已经什么都有了
If you look up talent in the dictionary, guess whose picture comes up!
如果你在字典里面查“天赋”这个词,猜猜看出现的是谁的照片
Fred Astaire, the man moved like an angel. He was an angel.
弗雷德·阿斯坦,他走起路来就像一个天使 他就是天使
But you know what, Brady? You're good, too.
但布雷迪你知道吗 你也很棒
The great ones don't need to cheat.
伟大的人是不需要作弊的
Did Michael Jordan cheat to get his six championships? No.
迈克尔·乔丹是依靠作弊得到六枚总冠军戒指的吗?不是
In fact, Michael Jordan decided to play a sport he sucked at
实际上,迈克尔·乔丹参加这项他憎恨的运动
just to give other people a chance to win a championship.
是为了给别人一个得冠军的机会
Hand me that bat, Jordan said, I'm sure I can figure out how it works,
把那个球棒给我,乔丹说,我确定我能学会怎么用,
as he got on a bus to Birmingham.
踏上去往伯明翰的巴士时他这么说
Tom, if you couldn't show some integrity for yourself
汤姆,就算是为了你自己和那些崇拜你的孩子们,
and the children who worship you, at least show pride in your team.
你不愿意展示你正直的一面 至少保留你在队里的骄傲
You're a patriot, Tom Brady,
你是爱国者队队员,汤姆·布雷迪,
a team named after this country's most cherished post-9/11 legislative surveillance act.
这个名字是根据我们国家9-11事件后最受重视的立法监督法案起的
Let me just say this—from now on, we as a country are going to be watching your balls like a hawk.
我这样说吧——从现在开始,我们会像老鹰一样盯着你的球
And not just those balls—those nuts as well.
不仅是那些球,还有那些傻子
And by the way...
还有
If you think I wouldn't chastise you if you had committed these acts while in my team in a New York giants uniform, if you...
如果你认为你在我的纽约巨人队里做这些事 不会被惩罚的话

1]#NMap0Y%kk6qyetkzDPpqzpY!C-LanA(.Qvc9o~ku2BA
分享到
重点单词
  • criticaladj. 批评的,决定性的,危险的,挑剔的 adj. 临
  • symmetryn. 对称(性), 匀称,整齐
  • integrityn. 诚实,正直,完整,完善
  • survivevt. 比 ... 活得长,幸免于难,艰难度过 vi.
  • bowln. 碗,碗状物,季后赛,圆形露天剧场 v. 打保龄球,
  • defendv. 防护,辩护,防守
  • deviousadj. 迂回的,弯曲的,不正直的
  • charityn. 慈善,慈善机关(团体), 仁慈,宽厚
  • patriotn. 爱国者
  • championshipn. 锦标赛,冠军,拥护