(单词翻译:单击)
You know, a lot of that in this program we're always talking about the problems in our society.
我们在节目中多次谈论社会的种种问题 。
But our society has much to celebrate!
但它其实也有好的一面 。
Everybody's talking about "Dad Bods".
当下,“啤酒肚男”成为热议话题 。
Guys who look like they go to the gym but they also maybe enjoy a little pizza, a little beer.
一些男人看起来经常健身,但其实他们也喜欢啤酒披萨 。
Elizabeth and I find it really attractive.
伊丽莎白和我都认为这些男人看起来很有吸引力 。
Leonardo DiCaprio, Jason Segel and Seth Rogen have all been called "Dad Bods".
莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥,杰森·席格尔和塞思·罗根都被称作“啤酒肚男” 。
Undefined abs and maybe even a little bit of flab are actually in.
多余腹肌和赘肉成为了时下潮流 。
Women admitting that normal-looking guys are the sexy ones.
女性认为普通长相男子最性感 。
Yeah! It's like Christmas came early this year for dudes!
欧耶 。对于男人来说,今年的圣诞节似乎提前了 。
Cause everywhere you look there's jolly fat men.
因为“赘肉男”无处不在啊 。
For more on the new look that's driving women's crazy,
“新品”男人正在吸引更多女性关注,
we're joined by senior women's issues correspondent, Kristen Schaal! Kristen! Hello!
关于这个问题我们请到了高级女性问题记者,克莉丝汀·夏尔!克莉丝汀!你好!
Well thanks, John! And what a great day for men!
你好约翰!男人该庆祝了!
It's time society finally accepted that a man's body changes when he has kids!
孩子他爸身材大变的说法终于得到了社会的认同!
He spends nine months eating too much because his pregnant wife is stressing him out
男人在这九个月大吃大喝,因为妻子怀孕期间给了他太大的压力,
and then there's a screaming baby at home,
还有不停哭闹的孩子,
he's got to get out for pizza and beer as much as he can. It's just biology, John.
他不得不出去吃披萨,喝啤酒,这就是生物学约翰 。
But you know, a lot of those guys we just heard about they're not even dads.
但是你知道,我听说许多人还没当爸就已经这样了 。
You don't have to be a dad to have a "Dad Bod", you just have to be really lazy.
想成为“啤酒肚男”不一定非当爸啊,你只需要非常懒惰就行了 。
And women are lining up at the "Dad Bod" buffet
现在“啤酒肚男”受到了女性的热捧,
which is great news because now you don't have to worry about magazines like this,
这是个好消息,因为你再也不用担心这种杂志了,
shoving an impossible body image down your throat,
这种高端身材也不用去管了,
like this chiseled triangle thing, you know what I'm talking about,
比如说什么“倒三角”啊,你懂的,
like the border line between where the chest ends, you know, and then the our fun begins.
比方说胸部末端的边线,接下来的部位更有趣了 。
You know what, let's just forget about these names because it is gone!
现在这些都可以忘记了,因为他们已经不复存在了!
Thank you! That felt compowering John!
谢谢!我感觉我力量爆棚约翰!
Wow. Here you try! Rip this guy up!
哦!你试试!你撕这个!
No, no, that's okay. Here we go. Absolutely. Here we go. Yes!
我算了,好吧好吧,来了 。
Okay. Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Get rid of it!
来吧!耶耶耶!撕了它!
Good job, John. Just put all your...
棒极了约翰!拿出你的...
Well, you know who really loves this "Dad Bod" trend? Who?
你知道谁最喜欢“啤酒肚男”?谁?
Guys like you who get most of their exercise by turning from camera one to camera three.
那些从摄像一转到摄像三的人,这就是他们的锻炼方式 。
As a 40-something-year-old dad, I find this notion profoundly reassuring.
我今年40岁了,作为孩子他爸,我认为当下这股热潮让我放心了 。
Show us your "Dad Bod". I wish I could.
让我们看看你的“啤酒肚男” 。我希望我可以 。
I'm gonna go and get a beer and pizza after the show.
节目录制完我就去吃披萨,喝啤酒 。
I think women think you're sort of nuts if you've got this six-pack.
如果你有六块腹肌,女性一定认为你疯了 。
I'm in like a "Dad Bod" sandwich right here!
我好像是夹在“啤酒肚男”里的三明治 。
They're all having a really good belly laugh. Well, the guys are.
真是让人捧腹大笑啊,我说的是男人 。
If that woman had a belly at all, they would not let her on that show.
如果女人有了“啤酒肚”,他们肯定不会让女人上节目 。
Well, I don't know. Kristen, I mean, maybe it's a good thing.
恩,我不知道 。我的意思是,这可能是件好事 。
Maybe "Dad Bod", "Dad Bod" is just the beginning and it opens the door to celebrating the "Mom Bod".
或许“啤酒肚男”只是个开始,不久的将来我们还会庆祝“啤酒肚女”啊 。
Oh, sweet, sweet John.
哦,你太好了约翰 。
We're already obsessed with "Mom Bods", or at least how fast moms can get rid of them.
我们沉溺于“啤酒肚女”已经好久了,至少要看她们的恢复速度 。
There's new breed of mom on the playground, dubbed "mom-shells".
娱乐界又出新式老妈,她们被称之为“靓女老妈” 。
There are a hybrid of mommies and bombshells.
她们是老妈和靓女的混合体 。
That's 11 months after giving birth. She looks amazing.
这是她生完孩子后11个月的照片 。她太漂亮了 。
She had a baby seven months ago.
她7个月前刚生完孩子 。
She has a five-month-old.
她怀孕5个月了 。
Three months after having a baby.
生完孩子后三个月 。
Looking impossibly svelte.
太苗条了 。
Perfect. Amazing. Incredible.
完美 。太惊人了,不可思议 。
Just weeks after giving birth. Look at that figure too. She's just had a baby!
生完孩子才几周时间,看看她的身材 。她刚生完孩子!
They're not real people, they're celebrities.
他们不是人,他们是明星 。
Beyonce, Scarlett Johansson, JLO, Michelle Duggar.
碧昂丝,斯嘉丽·约翰逊,珍妮弗·洛佩兹,米希尔·达格尔 。
Michelle Duggar? From the reality show, the 19 Kids?
米希尔·达格尔?你是说真人秀《19个孩子》里面的达格尔?
Yeah. That's how hot she is. Her husband is never not ...her.
是的,她太性感了 。他丈夫从来没停止过 。
Why do you think she has to hide her body under that sister-wife's dress to stop tempting the rest of us?
你觉得她为什么要穿着二房的裙子隐藏身材,来躲避对别人的吸引?
Why is there so much pressure, though, on women to be skinny?
为什么女性要追求魔鬼身材?
You know it hasn't always been that way.
你知道以前不是这样的 。
Look a at the Rubenesque women in those older paintings by...oh right, Picasso?
你看以前画作里面的“鲁本斯式女人”......你是说毕加索?
Talk about impossible body standards, I spent years trying to get my nose on the side of my face.
说到难以置信的身材,我花了几年时间才让鼻子正过来 。
Admit it, John, women will never be able to relax about their bodies the way that men can.
告诉你约翰,女性绝不会像男性一样对身材熟视无睹 。
Well, it's, it's too bad because it feels great to be able to,
挺难过的,因为你如果不考虑这些,其实是一件挺不错的事儿,
you know, to not think about it, the old, feel good in the old "Dad Bod" of mine.
在我的“啤酒肚”光环下生活,其实挺好的 。
You earned it, daddy-o, all that not working out, focusing on other things beside your body,
我羡慕你啊,关注它对你来说无用,关注除了身体以外的其它问题,
you know what, why don't you stand up and give the audience a little treat?
你要不起来让观众饱饱眼福啊?
Show them what a mostly adequate physique looks like. Yeah!
让观众看看你的合适身形 。耶耶!
Come on! Stand up! Come on! Yeah! Give them a twirl.
来吧!起来!耶耶!来转过去让他们看看 。
Work what your mama gave you that you didn't take care of for 50 years!
让他们看看你母亲赐予你,但这50年来你没有细心保养的身材!
I don't have to ask if fries go with that shake because they obviously did.
我都不用问他的臀部大不大,肯定大啊 。
Show off how your looks are not what society values most in you!
让我们看一下
Ah! Looking good. Oh wait. Wait, hold on.
啊 不错 。等一下,等等 。
Yeah, there it is! I'm starting to feel it! There it is. Oh, yeah. I'm starting to feel it.
耶,来了!我有感觉了!来了 。是的,感觉来了 。
Yeah. Keep posing, keep posing. Oh, yeah, Oh, yeah, I'm starting to feel it now.
继续,继续 。耶耶,感觉来了,来了 。
Uh-huh, oh, yeah! Here comes the twerk!
耶耶!电臀舞!
I'm gonna twerk! I'm gonna, I'm gonna...
来了,电臀舞!来了,来了 。