詹姆斯柯登征战棒球大联盟
日期:2017-09-01 11:24

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
@Wz3Ede2C^qLRgeroSO&#cH2uqw2GU

That feels a bit heavy. That's too heavy. That's too heavy.
这个有点重 这个太重了 这个太重了
Hey! How are you? Nice to see you.
嘿 还好吗 很高兴见到你
Thank you so much for coming down to help me.
谢谢你来帮我
Now I've never played baseball.
我从来没打过棒球
I've never held a baseball bat, and tonight I'm going to be hitting in the angel stadium in front of 50,000 people.
我从来没拿过棒球棍 但我今晚要在50000面前在安格尔体育场打球
So I need a bit of help.
所以我需要帮助
Do you think you can help me?
你们觉得能帮到我吗
That's why we're here.
我们来这儿就是为了帮你的
How embarrassing would it be to not connect with the ball at all.
如果完全没挨到球的话那多尴尬

.Y0*x.uD.@nc5

詹姆斯柯登征战棒球大联盟

Gh4O.g+,_=KTJe

Well, I don't think there's any expectations that you will connect.
我从来没期望过你能挨到球
Talk to me about spitting.
跟我讲讲怎么吐痰吧
It's important to spit a lot, right? I just go...
吐很多痰很重要对不对 像这样
Crotch grab. OK. All right.
还有抓裆 好
I have to adjust my own crotch because on the show I have someone do that for me.
我现在要自己调整一下 因为节目里会有人帮我
How should I approach the plate?
我怎么上场
Like should I come in with pizzazz or come in like I mean business.
比如说 我是要很潇洒的走过来还是表现的好像我很重视这场比赛
I like the spitting.
这个痰吐得好
Do I put the butt way out? Is the butt way out there?
我要把屁股撅起来了吗 你看看
If you hit a home run you want a bat flip. What's a bat flip?
如果你全垒打了 要有一个扔棒的动作 怎么做
Watch it for a second. Flip. And now go.
看着球 然后丢
Bam, look at the pitcher.
嘭 看着投手
Step off into just a surround of high-fives and bum pats. Yeah.
然后跟队友击掌 互相拍屁股
You do a lot of the bum pats? I'm into the bum pats. That's right.
你经常拍吗 这个我很喜欢 很好
Go on. Stick one on me. Stick one on me. Stick one on me. There it is. Make it count.
拍我一下 拍吧 拍吧 就是这样 响一点儿
At some point today there's going to be a moment where you'll tell me there's no crying in baseball.
今天某个时刻可能还需要你提醒我棒球场上不能哭
That's what I imagine is going to happen.
我想这个可能会发生
I'm going to be throwing from the pitcher's mound from 60 feet. Your goal is to step on the plate. Step on the plate?
我会站在60英尺外投手的位置扔球给你 你要站在这儿 站在这吗
Right. That looks a bit fast.
好 看起来有点儿快
I won't hit you.
我不会打到你的
Right. I should be like in a full body suit, should I?
好 我应该全身穿上防护服的
Have I annoyed you or something?
我是哪里惹到你了吗
Yes. Wait. I am going to hang on. I will be right back. Wait there.
对 等会儿 我很快回来 等下
Now I'm ready. Doubled up.
现在我准备好了 双重防护
You're not getting near the prize. OK. Here we go.
不会让你得分的 开始
Hang on. Hang on. Ah. Oh. Terrible.
等会 等会 唉 噢 太糟糕了
That's it. I can't feel my hand though. Why don't you play with a softer ball?
就是这样 我感觉不到手的存在了 你们为什么不换个软一点的球
Whoo! In terms of celebrations if I knock it right out of the park which we're all expecting that I might.
喔 说到庆祝 如果我把球打出了场外——我希望这样
Take three steps, flip the bat in the air and Just take your time around the bases.
走三步 在空中挥舞你的球棒 慢慢享受
Would it be frowned upon if I call an Uber at the first base to get me around to the last one.
如果我叫辆优步绕场跑圈会有人不满吗
How should I block the crowd out? What should I do?
那我怎样才能做到不看观众 我该怎么做
Just don't look at the crowd, just focus on me and the ball.
不要看观众 看着我和球
Don't worry about the 45,000 people yelling and screaming your name, cheering and booming you and whatnot.
不要可以去看那些为你欢呼雀跃的人
Focus, focus, focus. Look at the baseball. That's it.
专注 专注 看着球 就这么简单
Sorry, I switched off. What was that? What did you say? Thank yo uso much. Ah!
不好意思我走神了 你刚说什么来着 谢谢 啊
I'm in the batting cage in the dugout just doing some warming up.
我现在在休息处的练习场 热热身
I look like that picture of Chris Christie when he played in a celebrity benefit. That's what I look like.
我现在看起来很像克里斯·克里斯蒂在名人赛里的打扮就是我现在这样
Let's just hope for the best. Well, I've been called out.
希望以一切顺利 叫到我了
Here we go.
上场
Here we go.
上场
Sorry, do you know where the field is?
打扰 你知道比赛场地在哪吗
Keep going this way. OK. Thanks very much.
直走 好 非常感谢
Nice of my agent to come down and watch me do this.
我经纪人真好 还来看我表演
James Corden host of America's late late show appearing at 12:30. James Corden.
美国《深夜秀》的主持人 詹姆斯·柯登12:30出现在了我们的现场 欢迎詹姆斯·柯登
That's a foul ball. It's a foul ball. It's a foul ball. It's a foul ball.
刚那是界外球界外球 界外球 界外球
It's a foul ball.
还是界外球
One more.
再来一次
Cheers, guys. Cheers, guys.
为我欢呼吧 为我欢呼吧
Brought it home. Brought it home. Brought it home.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Brought it home. Brought it home, boss.
谢谢 谢谢你 老板
Thank you so much. Whoo. Number One.
谢谢大家 哇 我是冠军

*i2e@6ruU+|lZxgFd0;po[cI34|0aTSdLcT^HEnI8vU
分享到
重点单词
  • baseballn. 棒球
  • basen. 基底,基础,底部,基线,基数,(棒球)垒,[化]碱
  • celebrityn. 名人,名誉,社会名流
  • flipvt. 掷,弹,轻击 vi. 翻转 n. 空翻,浏览 a
  • annoyedadj. 恼怒的;烦闷的 v. 使烦恼;打扰(annoy
  • pitchern. 水罐,[棒球]投手,[植]瓶状叶
  • benefitn. 利益,津贴,保险金,义卖,义演 vt. 有益于,得
  • blockn. 街区,木块,石块 n. 阻塞(物), 障碍(物)
  • approachn. 接近; 途径,方法 v. 靠近,接近,动手处理
  • stickn. 枝,杆,手杖 vt. 插于,刺入,竖起 vi. 钉