美国经典影片《魅力四射》 主演畅聊电影幕后故事
日期:2017-10-23 08:14

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
^cUNO4TQ!W7vZ]dvg;wvC!KEiRtthYG@Zy

I can't believe Kirsten it's been 15 years since the movie Bring It On. Yeah. Which was—
柯尔斯顿 不敢相信现在距离《魅力四射》上映已经过去15年了 对 那真是...
Thanks, guys. All my Bring It On fans.
谢谢大家 下面都是看过《魅力四射》的我的粉丝
There is a woman in the bar, who is so excited, she actually punched the air.
那边有一位女士 她好激动 还冲空气挥了一下拳
I'm not joking. She actually punched the air.
我没开玩笑 她真的挥了
Were you surprised, were you surprised that movie became such a huge hit?
你知道这部电影大火的时候 你惊讶吗
Yes, because we were just a couple of like young people in San Diego making a universal movie that nobody cared about.
当然 因为我们那时候只是圣地亚哥的一群年轻人 拍着一部没人在意的电影
None of us knew that it would become a hit.
我们谁也不知道它后来会这么火
The opening weekend, we were all surprised.
上映第一周 我们都吓了一跳
I think I cried like oh my god I think it was the first movie that I was in
我还哭了 我想 天哪 这是我第一部没有大量推广的电影
and I was like the lead on without you know a huge push.
而且我还在其中担任主角

jq6aKH*L1pPK()-

美国经典影片《魅力四射》 主演畅聊电影幕后故事

809iefGgxZci.UhIe,

It was just people wanted to see it. It was refreshing. It was like—
但大家就是愿意看 它让人觉得耳目一新 就像...
You know, I don't know. It worked.
我也说不清楚 反正它就那么火了
Kirsten, do you still remember any of the cheers from Bring It On? Of course, I do.
柯尔斯顿 你还记得《魅力四射》里的一些加油的动作吗 当然
You could do it with me.
我们可以一起
I remember our dance moves but which one is a good one to do, guys?
动作我记得 要做哪个
Yeah. It's cold in here there must be some curls in the atmosphere I said—it just keeps going.
那里很冷 几个卷发女孩站在那里 我说——再就是后面的了
Oh look at these. It's like a Bring It On reunion in here.
看看现场 简直像是《魅力四射》再聚首
Is this crazy? This must be familiar noise to you.
够疯狂吗 这种声音对你来说应该很熟悉了
Wasn't your wife a cheerleader?
你的妻子是啦啦队长是吧
My wife was a cheerleader.
是的 她高中时是啦啦队长
Yes, a high school cheerleader and she can still do, she can get up and two and three, and she goes—
她现在依然是 她会突然站起来 然后 一 二 三 然后
Oh, she does the whole thing. Really?
她真的会做完全套吗
Yeah. And it's really annoying.
真的 我真的很烦
You walk in the door. She picks you up, forces you and catches you in the kitchen.
你刚踏进家门 她就拉住你 把你拉进厨房
Hold me. Yeah. Yeah.
抓着我 对
Thanksgiving is annoying because she'll always break into that at a certain time
感恩节的时候更烦 她老是在某个时刻突然开始做动作
and we all have to get along with it. It's great. She still remembers them.
而我们还要跟她一起做 但是她还记得这些东西 这很好
Yeah. I love that you said it was annoying and then realized and remembered you were on television. I did remember.
嗯 很高兴你刚说她烦然后突然又意识到了你们现在是在录电视节目 我记得
She said Thanksgiving is so annoying, but it's great.
他说感恩节的时候很烦 但这很好
It's a good annoying. It's an annoying that I like. That's why I married her.
这是种很好的烦 是我喜欢的烦 所以我才娶了她

,RD&UP3JefJJ3!c.#klYmX(Qmo*M,|3.PG%GYa
分享到
重点单词
  • universaladj. 普遍的,通用的,宇宙的,全体的,全世界的 n.
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间
  • annoyingadj. 恼人的,讨厌的
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某