推奇第一次被除毛
日期:2017-07-17 16:49

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Everybody knows twitch, right?
每个人都认识推奇 对吧
He's our very favorite guest dj, on "So you think you can dance,"
他是我们钟爱的客人 他在“想跳就跳”和“向前走”电影里担任dj
"Step up" Movies, all kinds of things. If you watch the show every day--
各种类型的节目都有 如果你每天都看这个节目
Which I hope you do, and if you don't, how dare you.
我也希望如此 并且如果你没有 好大的胆子
But if you watched yesterday, you'd know why I'm standing here with twitch. Because we are engaged.
不过你昨天要是看了的话 你就会知道为啥我和推奇站在一起 因为我们订婚了
No, it's because yesterday, twitch announced that he got cast in the sequel to "Magic mike."
不 是因为昨天推奇昨天宣布 他得到“魔法麦克”续集里的角色
So he will be in the sequel-- That's the good news.
所以他会出现在续集当中 这是好的消息
The bad news is-- tell everybody what you have to do today,
坏消息是 告诉大家你今天要干嘛
'cause you start next week. I have to be waxed from neck to toe.
因为下周节目就要开始了 我得除毛 从脖子除到脚
Waxed. The whole shebang. The whole, like-- Like, the whole... The whole...
除毛 一全身呢 整个 就是 就是整个 整个
Thing. Thing, right. Right. Yeah. So yeah. Yeah.
整个身体 对啊 整个身体 对 恩恩 所以 是啊 嗯呐
And I said I would be there for you,
我说过我会陪伴着你
and I meant it, but I thought they should be there for you too, so...
我说的是实话 不过我想他们也应该陪着你 所以……
We are gonna wax you on the show today. You poor guy. Like, in a few minutes.
我们准备今天在节目里给你除毛 可怜的家伙 就是 一会
I'm gonna call her out in a second, but--
过会我会把她叫出来 不过
The worst part about it, really-- You've never been waxed before.
除毛最糟糕的部分真的是 你以前没有除过毛吧
I've never been waxed before. Okay. So you're probably-it's the anticipation.
我以前没有 好啊 所以 你可能 这个等待的过程
That's the worst part about it. So I'm not gonna drag it out. Okay.
这就是除毛最糟糕的部分 所以我准备直说了
Because for me to talk longer than I need to talk is not gonna help you at all,
因为对于我来说 说再多也帮不了你 还不如说到点子上
because I can tell you're nervous and you're excited about
因为我告诉你 你会紧张 你会对接下来发生的事
What's gonna happen and everything-- It's gonna hurt. I'm gonna cut to the chase.
很激动 会很疼的 我打算直说了
Okay, on behalf of the ladies and some of the guys out there,
好了 作为女性的代表 和一些不在现场的人
Please take your shirt off. And your pants. And your pants. Yeah, yeah.
请把上衣脱了 还有你的裤子 你的裤子 好的 好的
And your underwear. No. All right.
还有内裤 不行 不用了 好勒

59.jpg

All right, you're a good friend, so I called a specialist,
好的 你是我的好朋友 所以我叫了一个专家过来
'cause you want somebody who really knows what they're doing. Right? Yes.
因为你想要找一个搞得清楚自己在干嘛的人 对吧 对
So this is the best waxer that I could find.
所以这是我能找到的除毛技术最好的
Her specialty is cars, but still, I think that--
她的专业是汽车 不过 我想
I mean, if she's waxed a car, I mean... She's from a great spa here.
我的意思是如果她给车打蜡 我想说…… 她来自一个很好的spa
It's called ole henriksen, And her name is breann.
它叫做ole henriksen 这位名字叫
Come on out, breann. Breann, this is twitch. Hi, twitch.
出来吧 breann breann 这是推奇 你好啊 推奇
Hi, hey. Nice to meet you. Yeah, nice to meet you too.
你好 很高兴见到你 嗯嗯我也很高兴见到你
Okay, should he lay on his stomach or his back?
所以 他需要腹部朝下还是背部朝下
Let's do your back. Let's lay on your back. Lay on your back. Okay.
让我们来 背部 你的背部朝下吧 背部朝下 好的
Now, this really is-this is for real, obviously.
现在呢 很真实 很显然的
He's getting waxed for the first time. And--
他要第一次除毛了 并且
You got a little thing about your feet. You have your little footies on.
你脚上还穿东西了 你把脚护住了
Yeah, I don't do the bare feet. Oh, I see. I see. I got to have some comfort.
是啊 我不想光着脚丫子 哦 明白明白 我需要让自己舒服点
All right, all right. We-take a look. See what you think.
好的 好的 我们来看看 你是怎么想的
How much time-because we pay you by the hour.
因为我们是按小时付你钱的 所以需要多长时间
What do you estimate timewise? He's shaking. I know you.
你估计一下大概要多长时间 他在颤抖 我懂你
I know you so well, and you're so amazing, and yet, this is scary to you.
我太懂你了 你很神奇的 对你来说这个有点恐怖
It's just this hair has been with me since the beginning of time.
只是 这些毛发从一开始的时候 就跟着我了
Right, right. You don't have a lot here.
对 没错 你这儿没有很多毛发
That doesn't seem-i could just pull some of that.
好像不用 我能直接用手拔掉
So let's-where do you want to start?
所以 让我们 你想从哪儿开始啊
I think this hairiest part-- I think we should do--
我想这最浓密的部分 我想我们应该
Because we should all be here for the worst part--
因为这个最糟糕的部分我们都要陪着他
Well, there's that. Oh, yeah, yeah. We should start with the leg, right?
好 看这里 额 是 我们应该从腿开始 对吧
I think so. All right. I have something for pain first.
我觉得也是 好的 开始前我有止痛的东西
Do you want anything for pain? I would love something for pain.
你想来点吗 我想来点止痛
Andy? Oh, my god. Cheers. Is that enough, or do you want-- Okay.
安迪?噢 我的天呐 干杯 够了吗 你还要来点吗 可以吗
I'll take the rest afterwards.
剩下的一会再喝
Okay, take the rest, 'cause we're gonna start here.
好的 躺下吧 因为我们要开始了
I'm gonna hold your hand. Just like-yeah.
我来握住你的手 好
Yeah, keep your head down. Okay. All right. Look at me. Okay.
好 头躺下 好的 看着我 好的
Now, are you gonna give, like, the "One, two, three, go"?
现在 你打算要说一下“一,二,三,开始”吗
I'm gonna count to three. Okay. And then what?
我准备数到三 好的 然后勒
Like, "One, two"-wow, that's warm. That is so warm. That's good.
就像“一,二,三” 啊 好暖和啊 太暖和了 不错不错
That's-it's really good. Oh, my gosh. That is so warm. You know what?
真不错 天呐 这太暖和了 你知道么
Think of your wife had a baby. She sure did. What did that feel like?
想想 你老婆要是生孩子 她应该会的 生孩子那是什么感觉
I don't know. You wife had a baby come out of her.
我不知道 你老婆生孩子的时候
That's so true. So this is nothing. Oh, my god. Okay?
没错 这没什么的 天啊 还好吗
Oh, my god. All right. Yeah. Ready? You ready? Are you ready?
我的天呐 没事没事 额 准备好了吗 你准备好了吗 你准备好了吗
Yes, yes, yes. Okay. I might curse at you.
好 好 好了 好的 我可能会诅咒你
I'm not gonna lie to you. That's all right. Oh, my god!
我没对你说谎 没问题 啊 我的天呐
Oh, my god. Oh, my god. I'm trying not to bite your hand off.
我的天 天 天呐 我努力忍着不咬你的手
Yeah, I know. Oh, my god. I see that. Oh.
我知道 我的天呐 我看到了 啊哦
Why do you keep doing that over and over again?
你为啥不停地这样做
Is that not it? Is that-is it-- Oh, my god. Oh, she just keeps going. Oh, my god.
要这样吗 这样 噢 我的天 噢 她还不停 噢 我的天
Isn't that disgusting? That is gross.
是不是很恶心 太恶心了
That's gross. Get that off of-- And it's just that-like, that's it?
太恶心了 赶紧扔了 这感觉 就像 这就是除毛的感觉吗
It was just a little bit, yeah. That one little tiny section.
这才一点点呢 这只是小小的一部分呢
That-oh, my god. Okay, so-- Oh, my god. It hurts, right? Oh. Yeah. Breann is the best.
这……我的天 好勒 所以 噢 我的天 很疼是吧 对啊 恩 breann是最厉害的
Can you imagine getting it done by somebody who doesn't know what they're doing?
你能想象被一个自己都搞不清在干嘛的 人给你除毛吗
Yeah, totally. That is so warm. But, yeah. She's fast too, so that's good.
能 完全能 这好暖和啊 不过 她动作也很快 所以这就不错了
So this'll probably feel, like, the same as that last one, right?
所以这可能感觉就像 跟刚刚一样 对吗
But now you know what to expect. Yeah, yeah. Yeah.
不过你现在知道 要发生什么了 是啊 是的 没错
It's gonna be different for the-- Ooh. Ooh! You didn't give the countdown!
这个将会不一样 噢 你都没倒数
You didn't give the countdown! Oh, god, it just--
你没倒数啊 噢 天啊 这……
Oh, you're not even-you're not even-- Oh, god. Whoo. Whoo. Whoo. Whoo. All right.
噢 你都没 都没…… 噢 天呐 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 好勒
That is smooth though. It's very smooth. All right.
不过看上去很光滑 腿很光滑 好的勒
Okay, I have to start a show, but I am gonna send you back there.
好 我得开始做节目了 不过我会把你送到后台
We're gonna-she's gonna finish you back there completely.
我们准备 她将会在那儿给你彻底除毛
We're gonna have a camera, so we'll keep watching you.
我们会有个摄像机 所以我们会一直关注你的
We're gonna do head to toe. Head to toe. Whoo. Everything. This is for "Magic mike."
我们将从头除到脚 从头到脚 哇哦 每个部分 为了“魔法麦克”
You're gonna be in "Magic mike." Yes. That's gonna be amazing. Yes, I am.
你将会是“魔法麦克” 将会超级棒的 是的 我会做到的

分享到