(单词翻译:单击)
Back in the day, before a lot of my videos were going viral,
在我的很多视频疯传于网上之前,
probably one of my first viral business statements were "Get off the Bitch Train."
“摆脱现状”是我最早风靡的商业言论 。
JT called in Jason Calacanis' show This Week In Tech and was trying to make a decision.
JT打电话到詹森·卡拉卡尼斯的《本周科技》,说他正试着做一个决定 。
I always talk about pondering and debating
我总是在谈论深思和辩论,
and I just finally got fed up and I said, "Dude, get off the bitch train." And people liked it.
最后我受够了,我说,“伙计,别再搞这些东西了 。”人们喜欢这个观点 。
Just moving forward. Yeah, okay.
继续说 。好的 。
You got two great ideas, Gary, your advice is?
你有两个好想法,那么,加里,你的意见呢?
Flip a coin, JT.
JT,丢硬币决定 。
I mean, are you, are you equally one hundred percent, all in on both.
我知道你对两种产品都是百分百的投入 。
like Jason when he gets, you know, pocket aces, bullets, he's putting it all in. Push!
就像杰森有两张王牌,把它们全投进了赌局 。全压 。
Are you equally feeling that on both products?
你对这两种产品有相同的感情吗?
I am and I knew you were going to ask me that.
是的,我知道你会问我这个问题 。
I am passionate about about both concepts.
我对这两个概念都充满激情 。
So dude, honestly...
那么老兄,老实说,
And that's why I'm having such a hard time.
这就是为什么我会难以抉择 。
You know what? Honestly, you gotta get off the bitch train and just pick one. You'll be fine.
你知道吗?你要摆脱现状,只选一种就好 。
You like them both, it sounds that way.
你两种都喜欢,我理解你的意思 。
Ok, James. Take care, man.
詹姆斯,就这样 。老兄,祝你好运 。
Call in in a couple of weeks and tell us that you started.
几周内打电话告诉我们你的选择 。
If you're still on the bitch train. Okay. don't call back.
如果你还没选好,就不用打了 。
A couple weeks? Tweet out tonight that you got it goin'.
几周?今晚的推特你就该做好决定了 。