(单词翻译:单击)
We're fucking fancy.
我们真是怪 。
It's not that you can't, it's that you're not willing to give up dumb shit for a better life.
不是你做不到,而是你不愿意放弃垃圾去追求更好的生活 。
You're not willing to go backwards.
你不愿意走回头路 。
You're not willing to make yourself dramatically happier,
你不愿意让自己更快乐,
to move out of your home and downsize and go into a different neighborhood.
你不愿意搬家、裁员、进入不同的环境 。
You're not willing to go backwards. That to me is fascinating.
你不愿意走回头路 。这对我来说很有趣 。
The fact that things, whether home, car, watch, clothes, going out,
事实上,所有的东西包括住宅、汽车、手表、衣服、旅行,
is holding people back from a substantially happier life, is fascinating to me
都在阻碍人们获取更幸福的生活,这个事实很有趣 。
And something that we need to debate.
这些也是我们需要讨论的问题 。
Because at the end of the day, that one at-bat is all we got.
因为一天结束时,一次上场就是我们的所有收获 。
And so if I can absolutely push you one tangible item,
所以如果我能给你们列出具体的一点,
I see some people have pads and pens, and I'm fascinated by that.
我看到人们有平板电脑和笔,我迷上它们了 。
Go, ready? Go to a fucking, F-U-C-K-I-N-G, retirement home,
写下来,准备好了吗?写F-U-C-K-I-N-G,养老院、
spend time, collect data, realize regret is the worst, and do something about it.
消磨时间、收集数据、意识到后悔是最糟糕的,那就开始改变吧 。