(单词翻译:单击)
I think that most people that are not nice to other people,
我认为大多数对他人不友好的人
are broken inside and are unhappy inside.
都是内心受过伤或不快乐的人 。
And I think through, you know, real psychological work,
我想通过真正的心理工作、
therapy, real self-evaluation, really hitting rock bottom, some shock to the system, like
治疗、真正的自我评估、真正地触及谷底、
taking a year vacation or getting a divorce or
通过休一年假或离婚
having that conversation with their father about that thing that happened when they were 11.
或与爸爸谈谈他们11岁时的糗事来撼动原有的系统秩序 。
I mean there's a million things that I do think can unlock a dream.
我的意思是放飞梦想的办法很多很多,
I think they're the hardest things in the world to do and I don't take it lightly.
找到它是世界上最难的事情,我从不轻视它 。
I...I I've not been able to do it so easily, so I don't think it's easy but I do think it's achievable.
我实现梦想的过程并不容易,所以它不简单,但确是可实现的 。
I think it takes an enormous amount of self reflection,
这个过程需要很多次的自我反思、
acceptance and humility on the part of the person that's doing the actions
自我接受和谦逊 。
and it takes a complete reset of who they are from a hardwiring standpoint and so I would say yes,
只有彻底得重塑自己,我才会说可以了 。
but 99% of people I don't think will pull it off.
但99%的人做不到 。
And I mean that, by the way. It's very hard.
实现梦想的过程很难 。